Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-03-2001, 07:33 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
No-one else went to Downside Prep school in Purley?
Old 16-03-2001, 07:35 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Daddy Long, if you were 11 in 1988 then we would not have known each other. Oh well.
Loads of teachers are still there; I had a look round the school for my sons last year and could not believe the number of people I knew. Most of them hated my guts as I was a very naughty and lazy child so it was quite funny to see them.

[This message has been edited by selhurstparkflyer (edited 16 March 2001).]
Old 16-03-2001, 07:37 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long:

I started Dulwich College at the age of 11 in 1988 so I guess I left the Prep in July/August 1988.

Left Dulwich in 1988, must have passed each other by, Daddy
Old 16-03-2001, 07:56 PM

Oxted Eagle is playing for a contract
Al, I live in Hurst Green - and was at school in Oxted for the whole of my education.
I was bought up in Oxted though and can appreciate a few things about some of the families in Hurst Green. Oxted County School was not too bad though......pretty easy life from what I remember - though I did leave about 12 years ago!
Old 16-03-2001, 07:57 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lanfranc High School, Croydon 1985-1990
Old 16-03-2001, 08:08 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Oxted - I left the school in 1972 and it was sh*t then. Must have improved with age.
Old 16-03-2001, 08:13 PM

philly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsphilly wil has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long:
Dulwich College yah.
ha, my dad and uncle went there.. my cousin is there now.. but me.. .. i went to cobourg (primary.. se5 or se15 just off teh old kent road) and woolworth secondary! not a nice place

Old 16-03-2001, 08:18 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally posted by NottsEagle:
Samo went to Charles Darwin (hmmm)apparently. I went to Hayes (the best, surely)...
And!
Old 16-03-2001, 08:34 PM

walderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses growwalderslade eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Anerley Infants
Anerley County Primary
Oakfield (Penge secondary school for yobs, later to be known as Kentwood)
Old 16-03-2001, 09:00 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Broadmead junior EXPELLED
cypress hill junior
Shirley high scholl EXPELLED
Muntham house boarding school

There you go i'm sure you all wanted to know that!!!!
Old 16-03-2001, 09:07 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I went to

St. Peter-Immanuel
Bellmont High School
Ball State University
Old 16-03-2001, 09:12 PM

Dedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Dedders left Tonbridge school last year.

Didn't realise there were so many other Palace boys in the **** hole.

------------------
.....as the bishop said to the actress
Old 16-03-2001, 09:21 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
West Street Primary Sutton (now demolished)
St Dunstans Primary Cheam(now demolished)
Glastonbury Road Morden (probably should be demolished)

Hey Jonesy, do you remember one Keith Faulkner from Sutton Manor. Told me he was captain of the school football and cricket teams and he was also the smartest boy there!
Old 16-03-2001, 09:26 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Dedders:
The Dedders left Tonbridge school last year.

Didn't realise there were so many other Palace boys in the **** hole.

So far as I can see, I am the only other one.
Is it true that they now play footy rather than rugby?
Old 16-03-2001, 09:28 PM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Bromley Road Infant School - 89-92 (HM Mrs Mitchall)
Clare House - 92-96 (HM Mr Bosher/Dr Feather)
Saint Olaves - 96- (HM Mr Jarvis)
2 more years of skool 4 me!
Old 16-03-2001, 09:30 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

Where is Clare House exactly?
Is that the school with red uniforms?

[This message has been edited by selhurstparkflyer (edited 16 March 2001).]
Old 16-03-2001, 09:32 PM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
NOTTS EAGLE, I went to Hayes(kent) school as well. From 1969-74.

------------------
Old 16-03-2001, 10:11 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer:
Where is Clare House exactly?
Is that the school with red uniforms?
That's Cumnor House, isn't it?

Old 16-03-2001, 10:28 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer:
Bishops Challoner is just up the road from me.
My kids may even go there.

Don't send them. It went down hill very fast. It's too small for the independent market.
Old 16-03-2001, 10:28 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm still at school. I go to St Olave's in Orpington and it sucks. The headmaster is apompous goof and half the teachers are more stupid than the pupils they teach.