Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-01-2018, 11:09 PM
I believe in Sřrloth

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Can of Pepsi?
It doesn't look much bigger, or more sturdy.

Either way, it looks super-imposed. Notice how neither the left side or the right side are touching the ground? Nor the rear.
Just the centre foreground touches the ground - quite a feat of balance that.

But hey, if the Bush government said that's a commercial jet-liner, then it's got to be a commercial jet-liner, right folks?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:12 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I most enjoyed the way that Lombardos hair (I think) claimed no black boxes were ever found but it’s amazing that hijackers passports were, yet when Blind posted an exert about how the boxes were found he completely ignored the post....

Some fkn crazies in this thread

And yes, loons would be an accurate description
It's just like the brexit thread. A right wing brexit loon posts something false, gets shown that it's false and thenn either ignores it or says they meant something else!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:20 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
CIA/MOSSAD “Hey Bush. We have an idea. We need to start a war and we have heard that OBL is going to fly a couple of planes into the Towers.”
BUSH “oh ok. How many towers?”
“Two but for some reason we don’t think that will be enough nor will they bring them down. I mean two planes crashing into two iconic buildings murdering thousands isn’t enough.”
“Oh ok. So what the plan?”
“Um, we reckon if we let those planes go ahead we could just blow up tower 7 too and make sure the towers fall with a bit of help from our demolition man”
“Why?”
“Because there are some papers there we need shredding”
“Ok is that all?”
“Nah. We reckon we need to blow up the Pentagon too”
“Shit - why?”
“For effect. We have run out of funds though. So despite planning the rest of this shit and the time and expense that has gone into it we can’t afford another plane to fly into the Pentagon so we are just going to blow it up and take some duff photos to make it look like a plane”
“What about witnesses”
“We will just use the men in Black mind zap on everyone who saw nothing and tell them they saw a plane”
“What are you going to do with the plane that takes off but never lands?”
“We are going to make it and everyone on it disappear forever”
“Why don’t you just crash it into the Pentagon?”
“As we said funds dumbo. We are also wanting this to look like a setup and we thought it would be easier for this plane just to make it vanish.”
“Awesome - crack on lads. I assume you will use the men in Black mind zap on all your agents to make sure no one ever tells”
“Course dumbo”

Last edited by Hpalace; 02-01-2018 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:31 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I suspect that WTC7 was traditional style steel frame construction but anyway I doubt anybody builds anything which a single compromised girder could cause to collapse

I guess the admission by Silverstein that there was a decision to "pull" the building has already been aired on here?
Now i am no construction engineer but if you read about it WTC7 was a design that had to accommodate various compromises about linking to the foundations.

SaulAlinsky
Old 02-01-2018, 11:32 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Can of Pepsi?
It doesn't look much bigger, or more sturdy.

Either way, it looks super-imposed. Notice how neither the left side or the right side are touching the ground? Nor the rear.

But hey, if the Bush government said that's a commercial jet-liner, then it's got to be a commercial jet-liner, right folks?
You do understand that passenger jet aircraft have an aluminium skin that thickness can be measured in millimeters?

SaulAlinsky
Old 02-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Tbf, a false flag attack on the Pentagon is one to unite us all. We weep at the devastation done to that emblem of peace and goodness.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:59 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Notice how neither the left side or the right side are touching the ground? Nor the rear.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-01-2018, 02:53 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Surveillance by the CIA, Mossad etc. is fairly advanced tbf. OBL was a former ally of America in the proxy war against the USSR; he was no stranger to them. It would have been very easy to know what was planned and to further, within the deep state, turn that 'risk' to potential 'benefit.'

Bear in mind, those around Bush were Neo-Cons who were seeking, in their own words, to create a 'New World Order' and it had been mooted-openly - that a cataclysmic attack on the U.S. would provide the foundation for launching this. Much like Bannon today, who has sought a 'War of Civilizations.' These aren't 'normal' right-thinking people and systems we're talking about; they possess ideologies and intent that nearly everyone on these boards would regard as perverse and illogical, and they are drawn to power because of this.

Now, I worked in the construction industry for 20 odd years, whenever I was on drinking terms with a structural engineer, I would ask about the WTC and WT7 specifically; absolutely as a tin foil hat merchant. Out of c.30 of them, c.23 had significant doubts about how these physical structural events occurred. Of those 23, c.8 thought that demolition charges had been involved. None of them felt that the compression theory held water, due to the tensile properties of concrete and steel when used in conjunction (i.e. exactly why steel and concrete are used together to build big f'king buildings).

Naturally, this is anecdotal, but the idea that some posters here can sit on high and sneer at those who question what is an unprecedented and highly improbable series of physical events is grating to say the least. These buildings were built to withstand the impact of hurricanes, earthquakes, bombs and aircraft collisions, they were modelled; they weren't designed by Christopher bloody Wren with a quill.

To those posters (not you specifically, PeterH,) I say one thing: Don't laughingly assume that the communists burnt down the Reichstag.

9/11 was the first ever day that two steel structure skyscrapers, designed to withstand aircraft collision, collapsed in on themselves within hours of impact, it was also the first ever day that a third steel structure building collapsed in on itself without even being hit by an airplane.

Socrates taught us that it's only through doubt, dialogue and questioning, that we can arrive at a semblance of 'truth.' Such an unprecedented and, for The World, let alone NYC, catastrophic event should be questioned. It should certainly not pass without interrogation.
. It seems that a lot of people are quick to sneer and deride others for seeing things differently to them or from the facts as presented by the media./government. Some choose to ignore even what they see or question somethingvthat isnt seemingly possible. Steelvstructurescdo not just disintegrate. Steel would bendd would it not? The Top floors above the impact would sureley become lopsided as the structure weakened around the damaging fire. We care led to believe that the steel throughout the towers liquified all at once due to intensity of fire 80 plus feet above?
A lot of things happened on that fateful day that do not fit with normality . It is those that sneer that will point at evidence that is not convincing and laugh at contradictions put forward but avoid others.. The passports of hijackers. The lack of technology to make mobile phone calls in flight. The insider trading. Saying the fires melted steel....which would require temperatures higher than that capable from burning jet fuel. Reports of explosions ascthebuilding collapsed. There are so many anomalies that don't fit the official line or hint at prior knowledge. Silverstein admits saying pull it on building 7. But says he meant pull the fire fighters out as he didnt want any more lives endangered. Strange how the walls came tumbling down so soon after as if fitted with demolition explosives.
I would like to ask those that have ridiculed me this;
Do you believe everything you read in the press hear on the news/media or are told by our government?. If not, why not?. Why would the press media or government ever lie? Everyone with power has their own agenda. Deception and propaganda is part and parcel of that. Even going to war or committing attrocities.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:17 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
CIA/MOSSAD “Hey Bush. We have an idea. We need to start a war and we have heard that OBL is going to fly a couple of planes into the Towers.”
BUSH “oh ok. How many towers?”
“Two but for some reason we don’t think that will be enough nor will they bring them down. I mean two planes crashing into two iconic buildings murdering thousands isn’t enough.”
“Oh ok. So what the plan?”
“Um, we reckon if we let those planes go ahead we could just blow up tower 7 too and make sure the towers fall with a bit of help from our demolition man”
“Why?”
“Because there are some papers there we need shredding”
“Ok is that all?”
“Nah. We reckon we need to blow up the Pentagon too”
“Shit - why?”
“For effect. We have run out of funds though. So despite planning the rest of this shit and the time and expense that has gone into it we can’t afford another plane to fly into the Pentagon so we are just going to blow it up and take some duff photos to make it look like a plane”
“What about witnesses”
“We will just use the men in Black mind zap on everyone who saw nothing and tell them they saw a plane”
“What are you going to do with the plane that takes off but never lands?”
“We are going to make it and everyone on it disappear forever”
“Why don’t you just crash it into the Pentagon?”
“As we said funds dumbo. We are also wanting this to look like a setup and we thought it would be easier for this plane just to make it vanish.”
“Awesome - crack on lads. I assume you will use the men in Black mind zap on all your agents to make sure no one ever tells”
“Course dumbo”
Why do you find it so unlikely.? Would it be hard to hide planes and kill all the passenger and crew after making them make phone calls? Well didnt one more or less vanish after crashing in Philadelphia I think. Apart from a hijackers clothing and charred passport. There was so much confusion that day the planes could have taken anywhere..
Wouldn't it suit Israel to get the most powerful country in the world fighting its war against Islam? Would it not be easier to keep it secret from your own security forces by having others do it under guise of an enemy terrorist faction. The most powerful organisations in the world have Israeli influences. Remember the FBI were not around on the day. They were at a convention. MOSSAD agents were filming the attack and celebrating.
I presume people scoff because its easier to do so than think a government would allow such an atrocity on its own people for its own advancement.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:30 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Why do you find it so unlikely.? Would it be hard to hide planes and kill all the passenger and crew after making them make phone calls? Well didnt one more or less vanish after crashing in Philadelphia I think. Apart from a hijackers clothing and charred passport. There was so much confusion that day the planes could have taken anywhere..
Wouldn't it suit Israel to get the most powerful country in the world fighting its war against Islam? Would it not be easier to keep it secret from your own security forces by having others do it under guise of an enemy terrorist faction. The most powerful organisations in the world have Israeli influences. Remember the FBI were not around on the day. They were at a convention. MOSSAD agents were filming the attack and celebrating.
I presume people scoff because its easier to do so than think a government would allow such an atrocity on its own people for its own advancement.
If conspirators were going to pull off 9/11, why would they do it with drones and try to disappear 4 large commercial airplanes? Why wouldn't they just get some loons to fly the planes in the first place.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Now i am no construction engineer but if you read about it WTC7 was a design that had to accommodate various compromises about linking to the foundations.
I do recall something being special about WTC7 but iirc to make it stronger, not weaker. Foundation? Basement vaults or something? Anyway, I deal with construction a fair bit and I am certain that one girder being compromised will never cause a whole building to fail, but I will try to check out the construction peculiarity
Old 03-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Got a link? Would make sense if the building was deemed unsafe, though quite why they couldnt just announce it as such remains a mystery. The yanks are a dastardly mob but the Nazis could still teach them a thing or two about evil.
Yeah, he said the Fire Department had considered the building unsafe and had decided to "pull" it. Rather convenient I would have thought. How can they just decide to "pull" it and a few minutes later it goes down

I saw the youtube footage this morning and will search again
Edit: Here's the footage. It has been suggested that by "pull" it he meant the FDNY deciding to evacuate the area, which does seem feasible . Decide for yourself....To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Timbo; 03-01-2018 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:52 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Yeah, he said the Fire Department had considered the building unsafe and had decided to "pull" it. Rather convenient I would have thought. How can they just decide to "pull" it and a few minutes later it goes down

I saw the youtube footage this morning and will search again
Edit: Here's the footage. It has been suggested that by "pull" it he meant the FDNY deciding to evacuate the area, which does seem feasible . Decide for yourself....To view the link you have to Register or Login
Sounds pretty conclusive from that interview I’d say that ‘pull it’ meant demolish. But like Elgin said, why not just admit that’s what happened? Wonder if it's to do with insurance?

Sure a lot of people made good out of such a horrendous situation. Just human nature. Not sure if true but heard there were people that took the opportunity to get away from the lives they were living and disappeared starting a new life elsewhere leaving family and friends believing they perished in the tower. There were certainly people that made up dead relatives and such to get money from charitable donations.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 03-01-2018, 07:01 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
If conspirators were going to pull off 9/11, why would they do it with drones and try to disappear 4 large commercial airplanes? Why wouldn't they just get some loons to fly the planes in the first place.
That would kill themselves and others and have the ability to steer a commercial jet plane into a building. Is there many airline pilots saying how easy that is to do ? Also probably as people keep arguing, an aeroplane could not do that damage.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:15 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
The good thing about that photo is there is a light source causing the reflection in the unpainted aluminium from underneath yet the sun is in the background in the sky and apparently causing a shadow on the ground. That must be some shiney grass.

I'd also like to know who did the paint job as it survived unmarked.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:22 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Is this wt7 the building that collapsed that was standing next to the wtc?
Old 03-01-2018, 07:23 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-01-2018, 07:37 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
The good thing about that photo is there is a light source causing the reflection in the unpainted aluminium from underneath yet the sun is in the background in the sky and apparently causing a shadow on the ground. That must be some shiney grass.

I'd also like to know who did the paint job as it survived unmarked.
The light source is slightly left and from on high.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:42 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Back, and to the left?
Old 03-01-2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Shiney grass.