Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Be realistic will you?
That's a full 5 minutes FFS. You can't expect them to concentrate for that long.
You got the Heb response didn't you?

"Proper loon".

Pretty much all he has.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:03 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Its an object hitting a building at high speed. Now knowing that an aircraft was missing and hijacked at the time what do you think it is? (or what would the most likely explanation be?
Really, you can see an object?

What does the object look like, out of interest?

I can't say what it is - but the point of the question is to assess the video objectively and in isolation, without being influenced by pre-determined hypothesises or views. That's how independent investigations are meant to work.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:04 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
The destruction of over 1 million square meters of some of the most expensive office space in the world is minimal damage?
Assuming a conspiracy to destroy the specific twin tower buildings, the collateral damage was remarkably low ( WT7 is a whole other conspiracy story ) when you consider a half-mile of steel could have fallen in any random direction. The damage could have been way worse the financial surrounding district. Buildings and businesses that could never have expected to survive did.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I used to look at Gov't's as all knowing all seeing but in the last years they could not cover up a sex scandal let alone three planes taking off hitting buildings then controlling how said buildings would fall.

Plus trying to keep everybody's mouth shut?...Feck going back the Americans crashed two helicopters in a desert trying to rescue their people...Most of the time they could not organise a piss up in a brewery let alone something on this scale.

Unless with Alien help....
Old 02-01-2018, 01:16 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow, I had no idea that the no-plane theory was a hoax invented to build a straw man scenario to get Bush and Cheney off from their complicity in 911!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-01-2018, 01:17 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
As a psycho as some believe. I am deranged enough to think that a lot of what conspiracy theorists put forward is worth thinking about. 2 passports survive whilst black boxes don't. Building disintegrating as if demolished by demolition experts. Blurred photo of a flying object hitting the most secure building in the world. Mobile phone call in flight. Insider dealing on the 2 airlines involved. Top executives involved in twin towers fortunately doing other things on the day. One even changed regular meeting to another building away from ground zero. The exercises for such an occurence causing confusion. Wouldn't you have a safeguard in place just in case the real thing happened. The expert flying skills of the terrorists. Learnt from piloting Cessna badly? The celebrating Mossad agents. The mention of a new pearl harbour in order for America to instill a new world order. The american people are not war mongers they do not support wars unless they are attacked. The desert storm war was based on lies. Saddam Hussein's Iraq invaded based on a lie. Yep I'm a psycho.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Yep.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-01-2018, 01:20 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I used to look at Gov't's as all knowing all seeing but in the last years they could not cover up a sex scandal let alone three planes taking off hitting buildings then controlling how said buildings would fall.

Plus trying to keep everybody's mouth shut?...Feck going back the Americans crashed two helicopters in a desert trying to rescue their people...Most of the time they could not organise a piss up in a brewery let alone something on this scale.

If it was a conspiracy, it wasn't exactly a textbook operation though was it. Too many anomalies in the plot and far too many people left unconvinced by the explanation.

Last edited by Raggy; 02-01-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:23 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:

The belief is that Mossad did it. With american knowledge. You can cover up these things if you control the media. Call everyone a nutter orvpsycho who believes this could be oerpertrated by the government and poo poo every point raised with a specious response. Also get rid of all the evidence asap tocstop anyone verifying what happened. The laws of physics/chemistry appear to have been defied in 911
Old 02-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
If it was a conspiracy, it wasn't exactly a textbook operation though was it. Too many anomalies in the plot and far too many people left unconvinced with the explanation.
It was planned to make you all look like you are nuts just like the Aliens when anyone mentions anal probing..Why would Aliens come all that way to prob your arse...It's deflection.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:31 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Quote:
It was planned to make you all look like you are nuts just like the Aliens when anyone mentions anal probing..Why would Aliens come all that way to prob your arse...It's deflection.
WTF? When did my arse come into it?

Stop talking about my arse, it's making me nervous
Old 02-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Really, you can see an object?

What does the object look like, out of interest?

I can't say what it is - but the point of the question is to assess the video objectively and in isolation, without being influenced by pre-determined hypothesises or views. That's how independent investigations are meant to work.
Tbh there wasnt as much fireball / fire damage as I thought there may have been / shouldve been at the Pentagon site.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 02-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
WTF? When did my arse come into it?
It's deflection...
Old 02-01-2018, 01:36 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
The belief is that Mossad did it. With american knowledge. You can cover up these things if you control the media. Call everyone a nutter orvpsycho who believes this could be oerpertrated by the government and poo poo every point raised with a specious response. Also get rid of all the evidence asap tocstop anyone verifying what happened. The laws of physics/chemistry appear to have been defied in 911
In the end, you can believe what you like. But I think your view could cause a lot of upset to the families of the poor victims. It's akin to holocaust denial.

Watch the video of Bush at that elementary school promoting reading on the morning of 9/11. That is not the face of someone appearing presidential and pleased to hear of a job well done.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
If it was a conspiracy, it wasn't exactly a textbook operation though was it. Too many anomalies in the plot and far too many people left unconvinced by the explanation.
Not expecting anyone to question the official line. Those nasty terrorists did it. How outraged are we. Let's go to war and protect oil supplies and revenue while erradicating muslims
Old 02-01-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
In the end, you can believe what you like. But I think your view could cause a lot of upset to the families of the poor victims. It's akin to holocaust denial.

Watch the video of Bush at that elementary school promoting reading on the morning of 9/11. That is not the face of someone appearing presidential and pleased to hear of a job well done.
The families of the poor victims are looking for answers as well. As for Bush his reaction was like a man with dementia. Whatvdid he do. Nothing his country apparently under attack and heva possible target. He stays at a school reading childrens books endangering those children. Confident he wasnt a target?
Old 02-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
In a government conspiracy, the lack of some video evidence is put forward as evidence. Presumably, if there was specific video evidence, that would then be put forward as evidence of a conspiracy.

I'm still not sure what the conspiracy is? The twin towers, the other building, the Pentagon. Its confusing me as to what people are actually saying? And this is 15 years of hearing this stuff, I'm still not clear.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:53 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
As a psycho as some believe. I am deranged enough to think that a lot of what conspiracy theorists put forward is worth thinking about. 2 passports survive whilst black boxes don't. Building disintegrating as if demolished by demolition experts. Blurred photo of a flying object hitting the most secure building in the world. Mobile phone call in flight. Insider dealing on the 2 airlines involved. Top executives involved in twin towers fortunately doing other things on the day. One even changed regular meeting to another building away from ground zero. The exercises for such an occurence causing confusion. Wouldn't you have a safeguard in place just in case the real thing happened. The expert flying skills of the terrorists. Learnt from piloting Cessna badly? The celebrating Mossad agents. The mention of a new pearl harbour in order for America to instill a new world order. The american people are not war mongers they do not support wars unless they are attacked. The desert storm war was based on lies. Saddam Hussein's Iraq invaded based on a lie. Yep I'm a psycho.
You were doing so well and then you had to throw in the Mossad bit, does that not give you just a tiny little clue that something might not be adding up with your story next you will be telling me all the Jews working in the Twin Towers were told to stay away....but carry on believe what you want.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:57 PM

I have had my say and will not post any further much to the relief of some. Still though no explanation forthcoming from official line supporters survival of 2 passports no black box the collapse of building 7. There is no way that demolition charges were put in place on the day and not in a burning building. Indider trading and other anomalies. Steel disintegrating. Clearing ground zero without proper forensic investigation. Why did state of art buildings fail so miserably when meant to withstand a plane crash.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
no black box
At around 3:40 a.m. on September 14, a paramedic and a firefighter who were searching through the debris of the impact site found two dark boxes, about 1.5 feet (46 cm) by 2 feet (61 cm) long. They called for an FBI agent, who in turn called for someone from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB). The NTSB employee confirmed that these were the flight recorders ("black boxes") from American Airlines Flight 77. Dick Bridges, deputy manager for Arlington County, Virginia, said the cockpit voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorder was charred. Bridges said the recorders were found "right where the plane came into the building."

“The cockpit voice recorder was transported to the NTSB lab in Washington, D.C., to see what data was salvageable. In its report, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder—a device which records on magnetic tape. No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder; according to the NTSB's report, "[t]he majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic". On the other hand, all the data from the flight data recorder, which used a solid-state drive, was recovered.“