Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old Yesterday, 06:47 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Now now, don't worry it's all a dream and it'll all be fine when BHA disappear in a puff of smoke. Remember, it's only make believe.
Are there no other weed fans any more? This clown is terminally boring!
Old Yesterday, 07:01 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
His attempt at humour is embarrassing. As unfunny as they come .
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post

I'll tell you whats boring, you lot banging on like a broken shite house door about our set up like there is some kind of court case going on - like anyone on the planet apart from you gives a **** about it.
Sorry to piss on your chips but in reality there's just your judgmental Red and Blue opinions. Nothing else.

Crack on, #DestinationNowhere.

The answer, or 'secret' to the thread has been answered. You say 'thank you kindly" and choose the left or right pocket. Said wad is then well and truly trousered.

And if you're trying to tell me you lot wouldn't do the same if you were in the shite, then you really are deluded.
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'll tell you whats boring, you lot banging on like a broken shite house door about our set up like there is some kind of court case going on - like anyone on the planet apart from you gives a **** about it.
Sorry to piss on your chips but in reality there's just your judgmental Red and Blue opinions. Nothing else.

The answer, or 'secret' to the thread has been answered. You say 'thank you kindly" and choose the left or right pocket. Said wad is then well and truly trousered.

And if you're trying to tell me you lot wouldn't do the same if you were in the shite, then you really are deluded.
Ooohhhhhh , someone’s had too much sun
Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Funny you should mention it, i'm off to the beach with the kids later.

Just out of interest Fritz, would you choose the left or right?
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
too much beer I think, most of the weed posters on here have form for posting when pissed!
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM

Just avoid the question then. OK. Bye.
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Funny you should mention it, i'm off to the beach with the kids later.

Just out of interest Fritz, would you choose the left or right?
To the left of palace pier I think .
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM

Quote:
To the left of palace pier I think .
I'll take that as a yes then.

Old Today, 05:42 AM

Quote:
I'll take that as a yes then.

so boring, if you're going to post at least make it interesting! you're the most boring weed that's ever posted on here!
Old Today, 10:36 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I'll tell you what's more boring, you lot going on about how having a new ground and training academy and how you're going to be the next powerhouse of English football. For reference, see Middlesbrough, Sunderland Derby etc. It's what happens on the pitch that matters not a shiny plastic set up.
Old Today, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
I'll tell you what's more boring, you lot going on about how having a new ground and training academy and how you're going to be the next powerhouse of English football. For reference, see Middlesbrough, Sunderland Derby etc. It's what happens on the pitch that matters not a shiny plastic set up.
I dunno about powerhouse of English football. Younger fans see what it is now and are hopeful/optimistic, along with a few smugnuggets I admit, but for me, I am just happy we have got a good set up and are doing ok so far in our development. Happy days, can't wait to see our new signings in action.
Old Today, 11:55 AM

Quote:
I dunno about powerhouse of English football. Younger fans see what it is now and are hopeful/optimistic, along with a few smugnuggets I admit, but for me, I am just happy we have got a good set up and are doing ok so far in our development. Happy days, can't wait to see our new signings in action.
I'd class you in the smugnugget bracket personally.
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd class you in the smugnugget bracket personally.
It’s their default mode, **** knows why they think they have the right to be smug but here they go killing it
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old Today, 12:12 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
'So far in our development', there you go again insinuating bigger and better things are on the horizon. You lot bang on about what we have achieved in 5 years in the Prem, I guess not being footballing people you just don't get it. That IS the achievement, staying in the top league. If you had an ounce of common sense you will realise that is all your going to be trying to do. This is it, unless a freak season like when Leicester won the title happens again, and let's face it you're a million miles away from that Leicester team, no other team outside the top 6 has any chance of breaking into that gang. I think it's the delusion of grandeur that you Weeds have that makes us laugh so much. I guess it's the Brighton bubble thing.
Old Today, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
'So far in our development', there you go again insinuating bigger and better things are on the horizon. You lot bang on about what we have achieved in 5 years in the Prem, I guess not being footballing people you just don't get it. That IS the achievement, staying in the top league. If you had an ounce of common sense you will realise that is all your going to be trying to do. This is it, unless a freak season like when Leicester won the title happens again, and let's face it you're a million miles away from that Leicester team, no other team outside the top 6 has any chance of breaking into that gang. I think it's the delusion of grandeur that you Weeds have that makes us laugh so much. I guess it's the Brighton bubble thing.
Where do I say anything other than exactly that???? "In our development", means just that. Where do I say we are going to rival the big six, or become a Barcelona. I'm not pal, you are. Mid table mediocrity in the PL looks like heaven to me.

Or are you under the impression that we can survive in the PL without making any signings or developing the club in any way??
Old Today, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Where do I say anything other than exactly that???? "In our development", means just that. Where do I say we are going to rival the big six, or become a Barcelona. I'm not pal, you are. Mid table mediocrity in the PL looks like heaven to me.

Or are you under the impression that we can survive in the PL without making any signings or developing the club in any way??
We are developing the club . It's just we have to do it while we fight to stay in this division. We aren't fortunate enough to get £300 m to trouser .
Old Today, 05:33 PM

Quote:

Conveniently missing out the 'so far' which implies you expect things to continue to progress. So if that's the case and Mid Table mediocrity is heaven why do you lot look down on our achievement of staying in the Prem for 5 years ? As far as signings is concerned if you want to have any chance of surviving you will have to spend a lot of money each year as every other team does, not only to improve but just to stay in this league, which again you lot smirk at the money we have spent on players and wages.