Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-05-2014, 06:52 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54 View Post
Random question, without taking this thread too far off topic. Did the club have to pay for that stupid TV box that didn't even get used as Sky decided to present from a single location?
Yes we did. Unfortunately Sky seems to have decided to follow BT in doing fancy stuff from their studios instead of sending analysts to the stadiums.
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/
merchandise enquiries, mail : mike.pink@cpfc.co.uk or foz.bowers@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6100

BBS posts from this account are unofficial and written for members of this forum only and must not be quoted in the press as representing CPFC or any individual.
Old 16-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Yes we did. Unfortunately Sky seems to have decided to follow BT in doing fancy stuff from their studios instead of sending analysts to the stadiums.
Do they let you know beforehand they won't be using it? It would be good to be able to 'rent' it out for a game.
Old 16-05-2014, 06:56 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo the Elder View Post
This is very interesting and I think this BBS and what CPFC2010 are doing is great. Thank you. I have a quick query on these lines, as a keen follower of Palace and the stadiums fortunes, and it is that Wiki has the following capacity figures by stand: Main 6163, AW 9754, Holmesdale 8147, Whitehorse Lane 2245. I appreciate its easier to work to the nearest 10 or hundred but are any of these figures, which total 26,309, either out of date or inaccurate? Many thanks, and good luck
The reductions since then were for new seating in the Main stand and directors and for dividing Arthur Wait block U into 2 sections with a gangway in the middle. Plus losing some seats to new tv camera positions.

Also for creating new disabled areas with netted off seats in the rows immediately in front.
merchandise enquiries, mail : mike.pink@cpfc.co.uk or foz.bowers@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6100

BBS posts from this account are unofficial and written for members of this forum only and must not be quoted in the press as representing CPFC or any individual.
Old 16-05-2014, 06:57 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
Do they let you know beforehand they won't be using it? It would be good to be able to 'rent' it out for a game.
We had no idea that it would not be used.

The Palace Ladies team used it for the Liverpool game and we'll offer it to them again next season.

Old 16-05-2014, 07:23 PM

the drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Steve,
That is amazing we are on track for 17k STs. Can i ask what the situation will be with Selhurst 6s? That might be the one way us long distance/ infrequent attenders can ensure a seat next year.
Cheers

Random Brighton fan, NSC, 23-06-13
Old 16-05-2014, 08:50 PM

Joe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsJoe.L was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Yes, it'll be like the loyalty system moaning but doubled
Not sure anyone is really moaning on the loyalty points thread just pointing out that the current system is not perfect. Now the season has finished, surely now is the time to discuss it?
The two posters on that thread that I know who are asking for change, are long standing supporters who have regularly attended Palace games home and away for many seasons, and have both said they are fully aware it is a difficult problem to deal with as and there is no obvious alternative. We just want to point out that the current system does sometimes work against long-standing loyal fans who for whatever genuine reason are missing out on one season ticket or half-season ticket's worth of loyalty points.

At least it's a nice, new problem to have, as there was certainly never any issue getting tickets in the away end at Gay Meadow on a Tuesday night in the 80's.
Old 16-05-2014, 09:06 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Steve,
That is amazing we are on track for 17k STs. Can i ask what the situation will be with Selhurst 6s? That might be the one way us long distance/ infrequent attenders can ensure a seat next year.
Cheers
We should be doing Selhurst 6 again

Old 20-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Perth Australia

moylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Hi Steve, I last posted on here when I was asking for assistance at Birmingham away in 2012!, you were most helpful, thanks again. To the point... I move back to the UK in December from Australia and will be living in Birmingham. I would love to take in Midlands and Northern away games in the New Year. What's the best way? Are Memberships to be made available and will this allow me to try and buy tickets for Villa away etc? Thanks in advance.
Old 20-06-2014, 02:15 PM

karl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylerg View Post
Hi Steve, I last posted on here when I was asking for assistance at Birmingham away in 2012!, you were most helpful, thanks again. To the point... I move back to the UK in December from Australia and will be living in Birmingham. I would love to take in Midlands and Northern away games in the New Year. What's the best way? Are Memberships to be made available and will this allow me to try and buy tickets for Villa away etc? Thanks in advance.
You will be able to buy memberships when they go on sale probably Mid July.

This will allow you to buy tickets to games as long as there are some left after they have gone on sale to season tickets.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus
Old 20-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Perth Australia

moylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
You will be able to buy memberships when they go on sale probably Mid July.

This will allow you to buy tickets to games as long as there are some left after they have gone on sale to season tickets.

Thanks mate, mid-July not too far away! I appreciate your help.