Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's an age old problem. There's never a policeman in the right place at the right time to enforce that type of traffic offence.
Police are too busy arresting people for smoking dope, shooting innocent people they think might be terrorists and stopping bar workers getting into the country illegally.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Must come down!

WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0WHAT'S UP! is walloping Brighton 5-0
On another note (as we are having a pop at bad drivers/cylists etc) if you follow a car which looks like the driver is pissed (following white lines and not keeping to their side of the road and swerving all over the place - badly) can you call the police and get them to come and follow the car and then pull them over?
Old 08-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
if you aren't inconveniencing any pedestrians or other road users then I have no problem with a cyclist going through a red light. If they get caught by the old bill though, that is their tough luck. The case Dave describes is just bloody rude and annoying. I nearly chopped a bike in half this morning who decided that it was his god given right to cut in front of my motorbike, just as the lights were turning green. ••••••• idiots.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 08-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Police are too busy arresting people for smoking dope, shooting innocent people they think might be terrorists and stopping bar workers getting into the country illegally.
In my experience most cyclists are dope smoking, illegal immigrants with a leaning towards extremism.

Shoot them all.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 08-08-2006, 09:16 AM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by WHAT'S UP!
On another note (as we are having a pop at bad drivers/cylists etc) if you follow a car which looks like the driver is pissed (following white lines and not keeping to their side of the road and swerving all over the place - badly) can you call the police and get them to come and follow the car and then pull them over?
No, because its illegal to use a mobile phone whilst driving, so you'll probably get nicked yourself!!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:17 AM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
In my experience most cyclists are dope smoking, illegal immigrants with a leaning towards extremism.

Shoot them all.
Lol!!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
I cycle and drive.
I'll save time and kill myself.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Most Distant Eagles Fan

Te Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally posted by WHAT'S UP!
It has been done before. A former neighbour of mine nearly got taken out whilst being overtaken by such a driver on the A22 in Kenley. He pulled over to the side of the road, phoned the police, who happened to have a motorway patrol vehicle near the Godstone M25 interchange. They clearly took the view that there could be carnage at even greater motorway speed if the culprit got onto the M25 itself, so they did a quick sweep, spotting the wayward driver continuing along the A22 Godstone bypass and nicked him. He was found to have more than three times the legal limit. Shame this sort of arrest doesn't happen more often IMHO.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:25 AM

GloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGloverUK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
Spot fines, for a start.
Come on. You should know better. Before you do spot fines here in Wiltshire you have to play Spot the Cop first.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:

Shoot them all.
daft tories
Old 08-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by GloverUK
Come on. You should know better. Before you do spot fines here in Wiltshire you have to play Spot the Cop first.
Very very fair point........

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but that’s the way we like it. And it’s not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:29 AM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
As a cyclist, I get very angry with twat red-light-ignoring cyclists, who give the rest of us a bad name.
Agree 100%
Old 08-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
daft tories
Yup, them too.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 08-08-2006, 09:30 AM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I blame the idiots that sell them the bikes personally

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 08-08-2006, 09:31 AM

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
I cycle and drive.
I'll save time and kill myself.
Are you going to reverse your car into your bike...a la Brian Harvey?
Old 08-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by spunky
I blame the idiots that sell them the bikes personally

Old 08-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Most Distant Eagles Fan

Te Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty airTe Pouakai is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally posted by welshneil
Agree 100%
Ditto, though I wouldn't want to be riding my bike anywhere near central London in the first instance.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Te Pouakai
Ditto, though I wouldn't want to be riding my bike anywhere near central London in the first instance.
A bit safer in Christchurch eh, though those tramlines can be a bugger!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Old 08-08-2006, 09:44 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pirelli.jpg (27.3 KB, 100 views)