Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-10-2017, 10:02 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Is anyone seriously suggesting that Champions League contenders Chelsea have a squad that could be enhanced with the inclusion of some Palace players?

I get that Wilf is more exciting than one or two of theirs but they are more effective overall. Our very best player, an attacker, averages one goal every 10 bleedin' games.

The silly season continues.
I think you do Wilf a great disservice.
Old 30-10-2017, 11:45 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Barton p!ssing everyone off this morning - entertaining if not informative.
He's a tool.
Old 30-10-2017, 12:19 PM
PALACE FAN SINCE `62

tamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I listened to the Leicester v Everton game on Talk Sport. Barton was summarising with the commentator. I heard it all, things were said like Unsworth did not look like a manager, was an academy coach at best, that he was fat and therefore could not command the respect of athletes in his charge, that he was the most immobile full back he ever saw.
Funny that David Unsworth achieved so much more in a distinguished career than that mouth almighty. He also knew how to take a penalty.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Any space in Crowther Rd?

heart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollieheart at holm belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlamotowner View Post
I listened to the Leicester v Everton game on Talk Sport. Barton was summarising with the commentator. I heard it all, things were said like Unsworth did not look like a manager, was an academy coach at best, that he was fat and therefore could not command the respect of athletes in his charge, that he was the most immobile full back he ever saw.
Funny that David Unsworth achieved so much more in a distinguished career than that mouth almighty. He also knew how to take a penalty.
I also listened to that commentary - 1st time in ages I have listened to talksport. Couldn't believe how one-eyed Barton was during the whole game. Clearly had an 'agenda' against Unsworth. He just kept going on and on badmouthing him throughout the game. Felt sorry for the other presenter who was trying to commentate on the game.
Old 30-10-2017, 07:31 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
He's a tool.
Can't argue with that.
Old 30-10-2017, 07:56 PM

Anneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I heard him this morning saying about Unsworth being fat and not looking like a manager and then suggesting BFS as the next Everton manager!!
Old 30-10-2017, 08:04 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
You are saying Wilf wouldnt get in their squad you are mental mate. He'd make it into any matchday 18 in the prem and probably 14/20 starting line ups
18 out of 20. That's the 2 manc giants, and he'd probably get in the wankers team anyway
Old 31-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We had Unsworth on loan. He was useless, zero effort. The guy lacks character.
If Everton go with him, they will be relegated.
Personally, I think Moshiri won't want him nor Allardyce. He will be looking for a foreign manager (to keep up with Liverpool )
Old 31-10-2017, 06:58 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
We had Unsworth on loan.
I don't think so
Old 31-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
No recollection of that
Old 31-10-2017, 07:52 AM
17 years for 3,250 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Personally, I think Moshiri won't want him nor Allardyce. He will be looking for a foreign manager (to keep up with Liverpool )
No we didn't..are you thinking of that ex Arse and Brighton (spit)..who was so bad I can't remember his name..now a part time pundit.
Old 31-10-2017, 08:01 AM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
No we didn't..are you thinking of that ex Arse and Brighton (spit)..who was so bad I can't remember his name..now a part time pundit.
Upson
Old 31-10-2017, 08:47 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

must have missed that then
Old 31-10-2017, 09:03 AM

Son of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Barton is a self-important twat, just trying to be a semi-intellectual Robbie Savage by being controversial for the sake of it. I wonder if Unsworth and he have previous from any encounters down the years?

If you were composing a list of say top 10 English left backs of the Premier League era, then Unsworth would probably be on that list....do one of the top central midfielders and I doubt Barton would get in the top 50.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:24 AM
عضو النسور

Bo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Trade Point - itís where the trade go
Old 19-11-2017, 06:49 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Today I heard that useless twat moose all whatever he calls himself get tetchy because of the way Roy Dealt with his question.

He also said that it was a definite penalty as there was contact - Cascarino put him right though. Cascarino also said that Zaha was a different level to Townsend (higher).
Old 19-11-2017, 06:56 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Today I heard that useless twat moose all whatever he calls himself get tetchy because of the way Roy Dealt with his question.

He also said that it was a definite penalty as there was contact - Cascarino put him right though. Cascarino also said that Zaha was a different level to Townsend (higher).
The only thing The Moose is any good at is name dropping and irritatingly high pitched laughter when he's getting some attention.
Old 19-11-2017, 07:07 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
The Moose is without the doubt the most unlikeable “in the know” insider journalist there is. He clearly makes up 99% of his inside stories and anyone with an ounce of integrity or knowledge treats him with the disdain he deserves. He exists solely to promote West Ham United and put negative stories out about their opposition or indeed themselves if it gets what he wants. A total liar.

It says a lot about Talksport that they still give him any airtime.
Old 19-11-2017, 07:22 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think thats why he was kicked out the studio to do "live reporting" ,can't stand him thinks he is such a deep knowledge of football,but when he gets pulled up by ex footballers he gets the stropp.

He knows more about what he gets to eat at what ground.