Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Out the back next to the skip where the unsold ones have been placed.
PMSL - yep, fair point...
Old 31-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
What are you guys gonna do with your seats, then? Plop em in the agrden or make a picture thing?
Old 31-07-2013, 03:53 PM
And a packet of crisps

Pint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Karen from the Box office just rang me - the maintenance staff are taking them out now. The one I randomly chose from the back of E block on screen is actually a plastic one, and they wanted to double-check if I wanted that exact seat, or just any wooden one, as most people phoning to buy just wanted to secure a wooden one.

I confirmed I just wanted a wooden one. No problem! Ten out of ten to box office for using initiative!
I want mine! I chose my seat because I wanted my one!
Old 31-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Ex-Manager

1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Karen from the Box office just rang me - the maintenance staff are taking them out now. The one I randomly chose from the back of E block on screen is actually a plastic one, and they wanted to double-check if I wanted that exact seat, or just any wooden one, as most people phoning to buy just wanted to secure a wooden one.

I confirmed I just wanted a wooden one. No problem! Ten out of ten to box office for using initiative!
Thanks for pointing this out, I also chose back of E block so will give them a ring tomorrow to make sure I get a wooden one.
Old 31-07-2013, 06:41 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bugger, been away for a few days so missed this. I'm too late I take it?
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Somebody I know just turned up yesterday and got 4 free... Hmmm - was I a mug for parting with £20. Answers on a postcard please......

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but that’s the way we like it. And it’s not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 AM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Ah just seen this

I want one, is it to late?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:02 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Ah just seen this

I want one, is it to late?
Nah just wait till we get Millwall in the cup there'll be tons of ripped out seats to choose from.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:01 AM

ammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just phoned Box office - they say they arent selling them anymore.
Would be interested in getting a couple - even if they are smashed up a bit.
Does anyone know anyone who is working there that can sort some out?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So has anyone apart from DE been contacted or know when they're available to collect if you've actually bought one?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I emailed Monday morning and they said they stopped taking orders Monday afternoon good of them to email me back Tuesday afternoon to tell me.

such a shame only gripe i've ever had with the Box Office oh well that's life.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."

Last edited by dannyboy1807; 01-08-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 PM

ANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Loving my new garden 'bench'

Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looks good, thats exactly what I had in mind for my garden.

Gutted I missed out, stupidly short window to buy a bit of Palace history.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are we able to ring up the Box Office and arrange a collection date then? I did not realise this...or have I missed something?

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
They'll email you when yours is ready, with a choice of a couple of dates for collection.

Picking mine up on Wednesday evening.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 02-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Quote:
They'll email you when yours is ready, with a choice of a couple of dates for collection.

Picking mine up on Wednesday evening.
Yep, got an e-mail today saying collect next Tue or Wed evening.

Ties in nicely with the CPFC Fitter Fans thing, so Wednesday it is!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by calne eagle View Post
Somebody I know just turned up yesterday and got 4 free... Hmmm - was I a mug for parting with £20. Answers on a postcard please......
The money goes to the academy.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 02-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
The money goes to the academy.
Not if your getting them free it dont!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Old 02-08-2013, 09:13 PM
living in a bubble

Lord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLord Flange : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still a bit annoyed the club gave so little time to buy an important bit of history. These are genuine Leitch seats, arguably the most famous stadium engineer/designer in the UK.

To toss most of them in a skip just seems wrong to me. Anyone know if there's anyway of still getting hold of some?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flange View Post
Still a bit annoyed the club gave so little time to buy an important bit of history. These are genuine Leitch seats, arguably the most famous stadium engineer/designer in the UK.

To toss most of them in a skip just seems wrong to me. Anyone know if there's anyway of still getting hold of some?
PM SB?