Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-11-2017, 03:09 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
....but I'll see you as usual in pub after the game on Sat.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:11 PM
desperate

eagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Steve Parish's luck may have run out this season but he's still been a superb chairman . I wish he hadn't raised our hopes higher than most of us would normally have held them, and maybe he's a bit 'brand' rather than actual product - but he's a Palace man and I hope he stays for long time yet.

I wish he'd lay low for a while though - we seem to do better when he's not on TV/Radio/Youtube/Twitter.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
HD Eagle is great. Utterly bonkers but great.

BuySakho is my favourite troll though.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:38 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Allow me to explain for you. I was 52 when I met a load of palace fans on hols Tenerife who were great guys with the exception of someone I can only remember as 'GM'. One of them has already commented on this thread haven't you Gary? Anyway we had a great time and they invited me to come and watch palace. I have made great friends and have never looked back. Some have even purchased Herbalife products off me
So there are TWO people we should be neg repping?
Old 20-11-2017, 03:40 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I must admit, I tire of these 'Parish Out', 'Parish to Quit' threads.
Thank goodness they never amount to anything.

Careful what you wish for, is all I'll say!
Old 20-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
...the world ends tomorrow....yawn....
Old 20-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny1 View Post
Parish is our best Chairman since Arthur Waite
Waite gave us a new stand. Parish has given us cladding and dyson hand dryers
Old 20-11-2017, 03:48 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Love those hand dryers
Old 20-11-2017, 03:49 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
And 5 seasons in the premier league .
Old 20-11-2017, 03:50 PM

CPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFCalifornia came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Why should I be banned? I am only posting what I have heard, I was introduced to the bbs by my palace friends I have met in the last 5 years to air my views on a discussion board. Please don't shoot the messenger.
You should be banned for selling Herbalife

Please join the Southern California Palace Supporters pages.

Twitter https://twitter.com/CPFC_SoCal
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/cpfcsocal/
Old 20-11-2017, 03:50 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Parish massively messed up in the summer and his mistakes may cost us relegation
But even so I would be sad to see him go whether it's rumour or fake news whatever
Old 20-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
What's all this bollocks about banning plus even reporting the post?

The bloke heard a few things stuck his neck out by posting it, personally, I think it's rubbish but we will see and hopefully not.

And feck it's not over yet by any stretch, feck four games and we are in with a fighting chance.

Steve Parish with the other four got us out of all kinds of shit and feck it has gone beyond my wildest dreams where we have got to. Feck at the time I thought relegation was a cert but being safe and having a club was more important.

Yep, Steve and his many managers have ballsed up, feck how long has this man been in the game?

Yep no prob pointing out his mistakes but feck I would not want anyone else running this club let alone faceless suits who have no connection to the club who could just run it down who could not give a bollocks.

Again by all means point out mistakes this place is for that but I do think Steve Parish and the others deserve some respect and some fecking loyalty.

He wants what we want, he is Palace!
Old 20-11-2017, 03:59 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny1 View Post
Parish is our best Chairman since Arthur Waite
Who?
Old 20-11-2017, 04:00 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Waite gave us a new stand.
Terry?
Old 20-11-2017, 04:00 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Its the problem with social media - A gives a vague rumour to B. B texts C D and E. B puts it on Face book which E reads, D puts it on twitter and E follows D, C puts something out in his blog which E also reads (has this man got nothing else to do) - suddenly E is convinced he has heard the same rumour from "multiple sources" when it is all the same rumour - just repeated a lot.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 20-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
What's all this bollocks about banning plus even reporting the post?

The bloke heard a few things stuck his neck out by posting it, personally, I think it's rubbish but we will see and hopefully not.

And feck it's not over yet by any stretch, feck four games and we are in with a fighting chance.

Steve Parish with the other four got us out of all kinds of shit and feck it has gone beyond my wildest dreams where we have got to. Feck at the time I thought relegation was a cert but being safe and having a club was more important.

Yep, Steve and his many managers have ballsed up, feck how long has this man been in the game?

Yep no prob pointing out his mistakes but feck I would not want anyone else running this club let alone faceless suits who have no connection to the club who could just run it down who could not give a bollocks.

Again by all means point out mistakes this place is for that but I do think Steve Parish and the others deserve some respect and some fecking loyalty.

He wants what we want, he is Palace!
7 fecks

Impressive stuff Lesley
Old 20-11-2017, 04:14 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Stephenson gave us a plush lounge though.
Old 20-11-2017, 04:18 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
And a Rocket
Old 20-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
7 fecks

Impressive stuff Lesley
You can count Workshop

Old 20-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
And Baywatch boobs n bikinis