Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2004, 07:09 PM

yourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Berger hit an amazing shot that beat the keeper even though he got a touch to it, the shot was so good and so hard he couldn't save it though. The rest of the game he played well.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:12 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by yourname00
Berger hit an amazing shot that beat the keeper even though he got a touch to it, the shot was so good and so hard he couldn't save it though. The rest of the game he played well.
The shot was from at least 25 yards and went in at Speroni's near post. I play in goal from tiem to time, and the cardinal sin is to get beaten at your near post. To let one in at your near post from that range is unnaceptable.

The guy has talent but has made too many errors. Gabor is an excellent keeper and deserves his chance.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:17 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by yourname00
The shot wasn't going in until Speroni helped it along the way...
Old 11-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The time is approching for Kiraly to get a chance. My view as stated elsewhere is that if Speroni is better than Kiraly, then we should have kept Cedric.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:35 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
I play in goal from tiem to time, and the cardinal sin is to get beaten at your near post. To let one in at your near post from that range is unnaceptable.
Especially as it was going wide before he touched it!
Old 11-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
Especially as it was going wide before he touched it!
I think it would have hit the post...
Old 11-09-2004, 07:41 PM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I did not think that was his fault, it was just the way our luck went, It was hugely unlucky just like Poppo's goal, the pace that was going at Jay_Palace I would like to see you save it!
Old 11-09-2004, 07:42 PM

alpine eagle is playing for a contract
drop spilloni and give gabor a go
Old 11-09-2004, 07:43 PM

Leo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
But it certainly wouldn't have gone in...
Old 11-09-2004, 07:44 PM

Leo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLeo Leone has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
...if he hadn't put a hand to it
Old 11-09-2004, 07:47 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by JamieBcpfc
I did not think that was his fault, it was just the way our luck went, It was hugely unlucky just like Poppo's goal, the pace that was going at Jay_Palace I would like to see you save it!
Of course I wouldn't have been able to save it, but then again, I'm not a premier league goalkeeper, so I am sure you will be able to excuse me for that.He managed to get a good arm to the shot, so it clearly wasn't going that fast! Trouble was, he contrived to almost push the ball into hs own net

All he had to do was to divert it round the post, but he messed up big time. Whatever way you look at it, it was an enormous clanger by Jules.

I'm not knocking him because he is a class keeper, but out of five games, Speroni has made some seriously bad calls that have cost us. Had he dealt with the shot like he should have done today, I am confident that we would have won the game.

We have been hindered by individual errors too much this season [Speroni v Everton, Poppo v Boro and Speroni again v Pompey] and we must cut this out before it's too late. For the record, Gabor would be a safer option for us I feel.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:49 PM

willythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
As I've said on another thread. Bring on Kiraly but I just cannot see how Speroni was at fault for the goal today. You can say 'it was going wide' until you're blue in the face but I'd be more pissed off if it had gone in and he hadn't tried to save it. Multiple camera angles and replays may make you an expert but he made a superb effort at saving a superb shot IMO. It was just one of those unfortunate 'bad luck' incidents not in the same league as his usual calamaties.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:49 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfactionMarc can't get no satisfaction
I blinked and missed that shot, it was an absolute bullet and is a keeper supposed to be able to judge to the centimetre whether or not it's going in? I think he did bloody well to get to it and a more 'solid' keeper might not even have managed it.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I reckon ID should give Kiraly a start against Man City purely because we need a positive crowd to get us off the mark at home and there's already enough grumbling going on. No one ever said it was going to be easy and thats how it's proving. On the positive side, apart from an hour against Chelsea we haven't looked outclassed by any side so far IMO. We could have won 3-2 on a different day.
Old 11-09-2004, 08:07 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
there is simply no argument, he is total and utter shite, get him on the same train as Kolkka.

Shite.
Old 11-09-2004, 08:12 PM

eaglei_uk is playing for a contract
It's really time to give Kiraly a chance
Old 11-09-2004, 08:17 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
someone ring the RSPCA and have him put out of his misery.... hell, I'd shoot him for free.
Old 11-09-2004, 08:20 PM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
off you prat.

Granted the second goal was an own goal if written on paper or not but some of the saves made today were top draw.
True...and had he NOT gone for the 2nd goal and it's gone in what would we be saying? SLAUGHTERING the bloke! He also made a TOP save that LUCKILY the ref didn't see so qwe got a goal kick!
Old 11-09-2004, 08:53 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by welshneil
True...and had he NOT gone for the 2nd goal and it's gone in what would we be saying? SLAUGHTERING the bloke! He also made a TOP save that LUCKILY the ref didn't see so qwe got a goal kick!
but FFS he pushed it in!!!
Old 11-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
vote here please To view the link you have to Register or Login

i say lets see kiraly