Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Would you play Wilf against the Weed?
Yes 244 38.55%
No 375 59.24%
Moo 14 2.21%
Voters: 633. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2018, 11:09 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Would you play Wilf against the Weed?

Simple question.

Personally I'd start him. He'll have had six days rest before the game and would have another five to recover afterwards. If he's getting tired/kicked all over the place just sub him in the second half and rest his legs.

I'm sure he'll be more desperate than anyone to play.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:10 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
No
Old 04-01-2018, 11:12 AM
...well, I was in '99...

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the bench to come on later if needed.
I fear that if he starts, he'll spend a torrid 90 mins being kicked all over the pitch.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:13 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
No. Let him have a couple of weeks off.
How he was still running by the end of Tuesday was beyond me.
Let him get away if he wants it.
At worst on the bench if needed.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:18 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
No. Let him have a couple of weeks off.
How he was still running by the end of Tuesday was beyond me.
Let him get away if he wants it.
At worst on the bench if needed.
I would have him on the bench because i want us to win the game so there to bring on if needed. Apart from that i hope he is on a beach somewhere today and has been since yesterday and will be til Sat.

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The best thing about having Wilf is being able to play him in these sort of games ffs, madness from people saying no

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Yes. No question about it.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:23 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
The most important player in our team. Never in a million years would I play him this week, nor would I have him on the bench.
Him along with the key players need a break. Time for the next group to stand up and play some decent football.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:24 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd rest him, Far too important to us.

The weed cloggers will be after him, Bruno, Dunk and that slimey looking Italian full back are all dirty wankers.

Rest him please Roy.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:25 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
If we had cover for him yep no problem but I can remember how many games we won when he was injured....All depends on what you want to gamble on 3 points or a tough FA away cup game?

We are playing a relegation rival who have an extra free chance to kick the feck out of our best player knowing we would be fecked without him.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I never understand managers who start with a weak team then bring their 'star' players on in the latter stages when they're losing.

Better to start strong then rest them later on once you've got a chance of a result IMO.

I'd play Wilf but I understand Roy's dilemma.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:29 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Give him the captain's armband for this game.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:29 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, Yes & Yes!
If you want to win the game, you must start with your most creative players. No good complaining afterwards about losing if you don’t take the game seriously. After all, who wants to lose to the Weed?
Old 04-01-2018, 11:34 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I never understand managers who start with a weak team then bring their 'star' players on in the latter stages when they're losing.

Better to start strong then rest them later on once you've got a chance of a result IMO.

I'd play Wilf but I understand Roy's dilemma.
Because that way round, if the team you put out can do the job you rest 5 players for 90 minutes.

If you do it the reverse way then the team you put out puts the game to bed after about 60 minutes, you get to rest 3 players for 30 minutes.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:34 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Give him the captain's armband for this game.
This
Old 04-01-2018, 11:36 AM

We don't win games when he doesn't play. People are seriously willing to throw a game against our bitter rivals? Too many fake new plastic fans around the club these days.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
We don't win games when he doesn't play. People are seriously willing to throw a game against our bitter rivals? Too many fake new plastic fans around the club these days.
PMSL, the Brighton rivalry probably only factored in for you in the last 10 years or so - Bless.

He didn't play in either of our Cup wins earlier this year either.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:39 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Does he look like he needs a rest?
Old 04-01-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Does he look like he needs a rest?
Yes
Old 04-01-2018, 11:41 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
I don’t give a shit about Brighton and even if I did there’s no way I’d risk our best player getting kicked to fvck in a 3rd round FA Cup tie.

Oh and I’ve been going since 1979, so do one.