Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 02:05 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Ok, but both things can be true. He's done a great job and also got the last three games badly wrong. I know he's had to deal with a lot of injuries btw.
today wasn't good.
but its still in our own hands.
i'd have took that after leaving the liberty back in nov...
Old 06-05-2017, 02:41 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
If Sam wasn't here we would already be relegated.
Discuss
Spot on.

That Burnley game was hard on the players with their third game in the short space of time.Without forgetting our three main center halves were injured. The fact Sam played Schlupp at center half today suggested what he thought of Delaney.

As a squad we're light beyond our strongest 11, that isn't Sam's fault.

We got well and truly trounced today, but today Sam didn't have the tools to do much more. We offered signs of getting at City but there's too many limitations on our cover at the back to set the foundations of where we've been getting our results.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see Hull beat us if we haven't got one of Tomkins, Dann or Sakho back. I reckon it could well go to that Man united game unless Everton turn up tonight. Our hope is Lukaku after being quiet for a couple games puts on a show.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
today wasn't good.
but its still in our own hands.
i'd have took that after leaving the liberty back in nov...
Agreed, absolutely.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:51 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
I read somewhere that he'd basically said 38 points would probably be enough.

Woah did he get his maths wrong.

Let's see what the third bottom team actually goes down on .... currently 32!
Old 06-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
I read somewhere that he'd basically said 38 points would probably be enough.

Woah did he get his maths wrong.
Middlesbro can't catch us.
Swansea need to get 7 points out of 9.

We could be safe tonight after the Everton Swansea game.

I think he's bang on with his prediction.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I look at our squad and i still shake my head in disbelief. We have so many poor players and what were Parish and Pardew thinking back in August. SA is responsible as manager, but we have really missed our injured players. The CBs are massive as is Cabaye, but Wickham too as there is no alternative to Benteke. SA has to get it right next week, which may be tough. He needs to get all the players confidence up for starters.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:37 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I look at our squad and i still shake my head in disbelief. We have so many poor players and what were Parish and Pardew thinking back in August. SA is responsible as manager, but we have really missed our injured players. The CBs are massive as is Cabaye, but Wickham too as there is no alternative to Benteke. SA has to get it right next week, which may be tough. He needs to get all the players confidence up for starters.
This. A huge clearout is long overdue. With upgrades needed especially in defence & attack.

Clearout all the Championship standard players or we'll be in the same shit next season!
Old 06-05-2017, 03:44 PM

Bounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agreed , new squad built around a few good players we have is much needed
A loan player from Liverpool saved our bacon with a bit of luck
Old 06-05-2017, 04:02 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
Agreed.

Should've played the kids against Spurs though.
And lose the goal difference
Old 06-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I look at our squad and i still shake my head in disbelief. We have so many poor players and what were Parish and Pardew thinking back in August. ......
Look at our bench today (and most games). That really gets my head shaking.

OK, it is very unlucky with the CBs, but everywhere else, dear god. And that is with some good deals in Jan too.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:15 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Next season we need 5 first team ready players, GK, RB, CB, Mid and striker. Then a backup GK, backup LB if Souare can't get back. Big numbers to spend. Ward, MacArthur move to squad.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Where was the tactical genius yesterday then? As soon as a couple of the multi-multi-million pound signings are out injured then he is exposed. 4 nil Sunderland, 3 nil Swansea, 5 nil M.City and the c*** still bullshits on about 'respecting the point'. Bent wanker
Old 07-05-2017, 01:08 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Where was the tactical genius yesterday then? As soon as a couple of the multi-multi-million pound signings are out injured then he is exposed. 4 nil Sunderland, 3 nil Swansea, 5 nil M.City and the c*** still bullshits on about 'respecting the point'. Bent wanker

Stop trolling you moron.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I'll get flack but I'll tell it how I see it. At Sunderland he got lucky with Defoe. At Palace he got lucky with Sakho. He isn't a master tactition, he has no capability to deal with a team without throwing tens of millions at it, and buying players scouted by other people, no doubt lining his fat pockets in the process. I think he's a shit manager and a bent c*** to boot.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Fishy McFishface

Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Stop trolling you moron.
I realise my opinion is not in tune with the majority and will be unpopular but it's how I feel.

He completely failed to deal with the challenges that we could all see faced us yesterday, and he blamed the players with some old shit about how 'they are not listening'.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:12 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'll get flack but I'll tell it how I see it. At Sunderland he got lucky with Defoe. At Palace he got lucky with Sakho. He isn't a master tactition, he has no capability to deal with a team without throwing tens of millions at it, and buying players scouted by other people, no doubt lining his fat pockets in the process. I think he's a shit manager and a bent c*** to boot.
To be fair other managers would throw tens of millions at the team and still **** it up.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:

3 nil Swansea?

What are actually raving on about?
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
3 nil Swansea

When was that then ?

We were gone when he came in. A total mess. 100% certs for the drop. Unfit, unorganised and complacent. If your mate Pardew would have stayed we would have been relegated by Easter

We've got a chance of staying up. Mid December I would have snatched your hand off to be in our position now. Thats down to Allardyce whether you like it or not. Appreciate it doesn't fit with you hate agenda but that's just tough titties

And as for 'getting lucky' - do you mean identifying an issue in the team and addressing it by signing the requisite player. That's his job you dullard

Last edited by Worksop Palace; 07-05-2017 at 01:16 PM.
Fishy McFishface

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
To be fair other managers would throw tens of millions at the team and still **** it up.
Fair point. People like Bryan Robson, or Pete Reid etc. True.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:14 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPeanutSeller View Post
Middlesbro can't catch us.
Swansea need to get 7 points out of 9.

We could be safe tonight after the Everton Swansea game.

I think he's bang on with his prediction.
Absolutely.
Though 1 More Point,against Hull,would Secure it.
Closed Thread