Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 10:46 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
You say this a lot, but its simply not true. In many negotiations you get to a point where you say "that's it, this is my final offer, take it or leave it". If one party reaches its limit, it has to say that its final offer is non-negotiable otherwise the boundaries keep being pushed beyond what you're able/willing to accept. It happens in industrial/employment disputes all of the time.
In terms of a pay offer it is actually just the first offer.

But I agree to a point with regards to the fact a brick wall has been reached on the DOO talks.
Old Today, 10:49 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
You say this a lot, but its simply not true. In many negotiations you get to a point where you say "that's it, this is my final offer, take it or leave it". If one party reaches its limit, it has to say that its final offer is non-negotiable otherwise the boundaries keep being pushed beyond what you're able/willing to accept. It happens in industrial/employment disputes all of the time.

Yes, totally agree.
This though, was Southerns first and final offer. They stated this is their first, best and final offer.
Old Today, 10:59 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I know my opinion won't be popular on here but I truly hope the ballot to strike is rejected.