Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 24-04-2010, 01:55 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_child
I'm well in profit I have been following them for the last 2years easy £££
Great stuff .

The only thing is, as with share tipping, I suspect the more popular a tipping service becomes, the less rewarding it will be as more and more people jump on the bandwagon and any 'value' disappears. It becomes self-defeating for those who follow it. That's the trouble with following other peoples tips instead of your own.
Old 24-04-2010, 02:02 PM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Great stuff .

The only thing is, as with share tipping, I suspect the more popular a tipping service becomes, the less rewarding it will be as more and more people jump on the bandwagon and any 'value' disappears. It becomes self-defeating for those who follow it. That's the trouble with following other peoples tips instead of your own.
It's a tipping service for laying horses and not backing so prices and value will not shorten as more people follow mate.

I just started laying the selections for £3 or £4 as they are never over 12-1 you are not risking a shed load and now I have a bit in the bank I have been laying them for £10.

I way up anyway and I would recommend follow this guy get on!
Old 24-04-2010, 02:26 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's a tipping service for laying horses and not backing so prices and value will not shorten as more people follow mate.
I would have thought the more people lay a horse, the longer the price gets, and the less value there is. Say a horse is 12/1, there will only be limited amount of money backing it at 12/1, so only a certain amount available to lay at 12/1. If you're following any tipping service like this, I would have thought it's essential to set limits above/below which you don't go - don't get swept up in the euphoria on the basis that 'you can't lose'.
Old 24-04-2010, 07:21 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The difference being this is a free service and not one you are paying for!

The winning stats are updated daily on the site if you don't believe how good they are follow them without betting for a bit.

I'm well in profit I have been following them for the last 2years easy £££
yeah well done

i laid a horse that only ******* came in today sunrise safari at 17-1 :-(
blew my profits for the last 2 days........
Old 25-04-2010, 01:00 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd
yeah well done

i laid a horse that only ******* came in today sunrise safari at 17-1 :-(
blew my profits for the last 2 days........
I tried somthing similar(ish) for a while.
Laying horses at between around 10-1 and 20-1. Especially on races were this horses was 6th or 7th favourite in the race.

I was generally laying £3/5 stakes so potential losses of £50ish per bet.
After about two weeks I was £150 up.
Then three races in a row my lay'ed horses won - losing me the £150 profit I had made.

For me my idea wouldnt work unless I knew the horses I was laying, and therefore thought the odds were shorter than they should be.
However, I have no idea on horses so stopped (luckily without losing any money).
Old 25-04-2010, 01:15 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Wasn't there a thread a while back called 'Lay of the day'?
Old 25-04-2010, 01:56 PM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
thats on thehun.com ;-)

this site looks ok
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-04-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
thats on thehun.com ;-)

this site looks ok
That's the link that rainbow_child posted yesterday
Old 26-04-2010, 12:23 PM

sorry yes i know i was backing up his suggestion
are there any other FREE tips sites anyone recommends?

i had a close escape yesterday
all the favs i laid failed to come in so happy days
but one fav became a non runner and i suddenly felt abit exposed to my 16-1 shot so i backed it to win as well and it did, so i lost 160 and made 160 at the same time, weird feeling! i assume u cant cancel bets once their made even before the race has started? dumb question i know.......
its deffo not as much fun backing horses to lose

lots of money goin on palace to win 2nite!
Old 27-04-2010, 06:27 PM

ive started laying hot favs at 2-1 or less in the smaller races as well now
but not backing an outsider to hedge my bets as its to risky in smaller fields
doing well today up over a ton, not many favs coming in at all
i backed palace at 7-1 last nite for a 1-1 draw put a ton on it
wont do it again, to many mixed emotions
Old 27-04-2010, 10:13 PM

Ohh man another 16-1 shot came in
Old 29-04-2010, 08:19 PM

are there anygood radio stations that follow all the horse races?
Old 29-04-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:
are there anygood radio stations that follow all the horse races?
I think Betfair have one don't they?
Old 29-04-2010, 08:50 PM

Timeform Radio ...

Old 29-04-2010, 08:54 PM

Thnx
Old 23-05-2010, 05:06 PM

i had a great day yesterday won over £600 and have decided to take my money out and just bet a few quid here and there for fun

the laying against favorites and hedging by laying against a 16-1 shot thing didnt work, two long shots came in along with 2 many favs!

i then used the tipster in the times To view the link you have to Register or Login

hes very good, apparently the only paper pundit to turn a profit, he turned every pound into £39 quid last year

but backing him was dodgy, a few days no winners, then a few winners but i slowly slipped 300 down

yesterday was amazing, he tipped at least 6 winners out of ten
won 50s and 100s alot

his best tip for me was a few weeks ago, makfi, i got 46-1 and won £400 odd
i won on west brom palace draw £500 but lost all that hedging against relegation (i was happy to lose that)

my best bet was yesterday on blackpool result, put a tenner on at 44-1

i think if i carried on i lose the lot, so fun as its been..........
im gonna do the scoop6 each sat and the odd nap
plus still love goin to the races anyway :-)

Last edited by disco mixx kidd; 24-05-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 24-05-2010, 10:12 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good bank for the world cup then!
Old 24-05-2010, 10:34 AM

yeah i already backed spain with a ton at sixes

but obviously thats hedging as i really want england!

should keep it interesting if we ever get knocked out

its been fun :-)
Old 24-05-2010, 10:57 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep, can't see Spain not going very deep. I'll be backing Holland though, that's the only value I can see, they'll breeze through qualifying and are one of the few teams with the pace to beat Spain / Brazil, think Euro 2008 showed that pace was the one big difference between Spain and the others and am not sure England would cope with either of them. Have a feeling Brazil won't have a good tournament, might even have a few quid on them not qualifying (you can lay them at 1.16)
Old 24-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only value?

ITALY AT FIFTEENS!!!!

Obscene.