Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Pre-Watford Thursday 1:15pm

From the club Twitter account...

Today's #CPFCU23 game will be live on the official club app and on desktop. As a result Roy's pre-Watford press conference will not be streamed live, but will be available to watch on demand shortly after.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Twitter feed:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"RH: Jeff Schlupp trained today which is great news. He is back a lot earlier than we expected. It is a bit close for the match on Saturday. But great news he is back in training."

"Roy Hodgson has announced that Aaron Wan-Bissaka has signed a contract extension until 2022"

I assume there's no new injuries
Old 19-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
"Roy Hodgson has announced that Aaron Wan-Bissaka has signed a contract extension until 2022"
Old 19-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Summary from club Twitter feed - bottom up...

That’s it from the manager. The full press conference will be available to watch on demand shortly.

RH: It's an unbelievably important month. A very important month for this group of players. The players have dragged themselves to a position where safety is in touching distance. We can't let it slip.

Read the full story on Aaron Wan-Bissaka's contract extension To view the link you have to Register or Login

Roy Hodgson has announced that Aaron Wan-Bissaka has signed a contract extension until 2022

RH on Watford: I think it is a tough place to play, they are a good team. It will be another battle. Whether it is a good time or bad time to play them only the game will tell.

RH: If we are to survive it is because we get more points over these last four games. We are capable of getting points in all of the remaining games. We are focused on Watford.

RH on the win over Brighton: We are grateful for the win which we had to hang on to get at the end of the game. But we are very happy with the three points.

RH: Jeff Schlupp trained today which is great news. He is back a lot earlier than we expected. It is a bit close for the match on Saturday. But great news he is back in training.

The manager is here for his pre-Watford press conference #WATCRY
Old 19-04-2018, 02:53 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Presumably the schlupp bit came from a question about any injuries and it was no new injuries and schlupp back in training. I hope anyway

As per usual we’ll get a few reports later/tomorrow that come from something said in the normally ‘non broadcast’ section
Old 19-04-2018, 04:28 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be great to get Schlupp available on Saturday. His versatility, strength and pace make him a great option off the bench.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Would be great to get Schlupp available on Saturday. His versatility, strength and pace make him a great option off the bench.
Suspect that's a little optimistic tbh but here's hoping

Sure he will be happy that he is likely to be around for the Leicester game though!
Old 19-04-2018, 04:40 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Think Roy said probably too soon but yes, good to have him back. As much as anything we are one injury away from perhaps Kelly at left back again without him!!

As for the bench.. Well it's amazing, we actually are starting to get competition for a place on the bench let alone the team. Fantastic stuff. Let's hope that equates to the points we need
Old 19-04-2018, 04:54 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Think Roy said probably too soon but yes, good to have him back. As much as anything we are one injury away from perhaps Kelly at left back again without him!!

As for the bench.. Well it's amazing, we actually are starting to get competition for a place on the bench let alone the team. Fantastic stuff. Let's hope that equates to the points we need
We have Souare and Ward who would probably be LB before Kelly.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:55 PM

Frisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Presumably the schlupp bit came from a question about any injuries and it was no new injuries and schlupp back in training. I hope anyway
It did. He added that we now have a big squad now to choose from.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:08 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Cheers EE. Where were you last week for the Weed press conference?
Old 19-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Cheers EE. Where were you last week for the Weed press conference?
With your mum.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:24 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Oh dear.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
With your mum.
Uncalled for surely? Long lunch...or too much sun?
Old 19-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
With your mum.
Pub garden? No umbrella...3 pints of Landlord and a cheeky rum and coke?
Old 19-04-2018, 05:53 PM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
The recording is on Palace TV and Our Roy seems very relaxed
Maybe had 3 pints and a cheeky rum and coke himself
Old 19-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Glad....All Over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
The recording is on Palace TV and Our Roy seems very relaxed
Maybe had 3 pints and a cheeky rum and coke himself
I have had 5 pints and a gin and tonic...but I ain't 'your mumming' anyone
Old 19-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Glad....All Over!

Yet
Old 19-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
Uncalled for surely? Long lunch...or too much sun?
Or a joke between mates?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-04-2018, 07:42 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Fu*k, what a shame To view the link you have to Register or Login