Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
London is 69% white, and 8.5% Muslim. Either Ken is a total ****wit or Mat ov is.
Old 20-03-2012, 12:00 AM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
I was a Boris voter last time, I agree that there should now be a better choice, but Ken is not a better choice. He is a backward step, a huge backward step.
Old 20-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Banned by Moderators

SE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSE19_CP has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
To view the link you have to Register or Login

you've got mine Boris!
Old 20-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Read the key bit again...

"Ken Livingstone has promised to turn London into a “beacon” for the words of the Prophet Mohammed in a sermon at one of the capital’s most controversial mosques.
Mr Livingstone, Labour’s candidate for mayor of London, pledged to “educate the mass of Londoners” in Islam, saying:* “That will help to cement our city as a beacon that demonstrates the meaning of the words of the Prophet.” Mr Livingstone described Mohammed’s words in his last sermon as “an agenda for all humanity.”
He praised the Prophet’s last sermon, telling his audience: “I want to spend the next four years making sure that every non-Muslim in London knows and understands [its] words and message.” He also promised to “make your life a bit easier financially.”

It's very well worded.

Very wiesel like.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:44 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
London is 69% white, and 8.5% Muslim. Either Ken is a total ****wit or Mat ov is.

Not at all. If you understood anything about local politics then you would understand that the biggest issue facing any politician is the lack of interest in it, even at the Mayoral level.

So if you can motivate minority interests then that can give yourself a disproportionate amount of votes given the apathy of the majority population. Get the gays out, get the Muslims out and so on and you suddenly find yourself with a sizable power base. Its a tactic that the left in particular have employed for decades and was what allowed many people who now would not even get a sniff of power in the modern day Labour party to get into positions of real power back in the 70's and 80's at a local level.

Now Ken is a politician who came through that. Just look back on the way he seized power in the old GLC. The man is a pure snake and he knows how to

Hence why he looks to sew up the Muslim vote. That 8.5%, if he can get it motivated correctly, gives him a much higher percentage of the over-all vote and do that with enough minority groups and you get power. Its worked for him before in London and it can work again.

Or do you honestly think that a hard-left supporter such as Ken really believes that Islam offers the world anything ? Do me a favour. He is at the opposite end of almost every issue that they are beyond a dislike of Israel. But he knows the right buttons to push.
Old 20-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Cato the Elder

SamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why has it got to be either Boris or Ken? There's also the Lib Dems, Greens and UKIP.
Old 20-03-2012, 07:33 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle
Read the key bit again...

"Ken Livingstone has promised to turn London into a “beacon” for the words of the Prophet Mohammed in a sermon at one of the capital’s most controversial mosques.
Mr Livingstone, Labour’s candidate for mayor of London, pledged to “educate the mass of Londoners” in Islam, saying:* “That will help to cement our city as a beacon that demonstrates the meaning of the words of the Prophet.” Mr Livingstone described Mohammed’s words in his last sermon as “an agenda for all humanity.”
He praised the Prophet’s last sermon, telling his audience: “I want to spend the next four years making sure that every non-Muslim in London knows and understands [its] words and message.” He also promised to “make your life a bit easier financially.”

It's very well worded.

Very wiesel like.

Sounds like a suicide speech. Glad I don't live in London anymore.
Old 20-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
More understanding of Islam in London can only be a good thing.

Dunno if it's the Mayor's job to bring it though.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
It would be terrible if Londoners actually understood Islam's message. Then what would the Daily Mail write?
Old 20-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
It would be terrible if Londoners actually understood Islam's message. Then what would the Daily Mail write?
The same old shite
Old 20-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile
Me too
Old 20-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelCPFC
Why has it got to be either Boris or Ken? There's also the Lib Dems, Greens and UKIP.
With respect, these niche, radical parties with lunatic candidates dont deserve our time
Old 20-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
More understanding of Islam in London can only be a good thing.

Dunno if it's the Mayor's job to bring it though.
Agree. How can more understanding be in any way a bad thing?
Old 20-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I don't to use the tube enough to worry about it.

But I (seriously ) have a mindset that says the fewer pieces of plastic I have in my wallet the better. And I don't understand - despite the 'explanations' of Herr Adlerhorst (he is so strict, ja?) - why I must be 'punished' for that.

It seems to me that you're actually punishing yourself. The Oyster card system works well for just about everybody. You might as well accept it.

You could always cut the chip out of the card and just carry that. Its tiny.

Last edited by EdMan; 20-03-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 20-03-2012, 10:30 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile
Agree.

No mud flinging required, hes done it to himself. With this Ken has passed his own political death sentence upon himself. Great result.
Old 20-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan
You could always cut the chip out of the card and just carry that. Its tiny.
Can I?

Are peopel not required at times to show their card?

(I am very serious about my card minimalism).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Troublemaker

As long as the chip reader can read it its fine, the cards all look the same after all.
Old 20-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Troublemaker

On the other hand, but then they never look at them and if they ever did its unlikely that they'd really impose a fine.

Last edited by EdMan; 20-03-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 20-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I don't to use the tube enough to worry about it.

But I (seriously ) have a mindset that says the fewer pieces of plastic I have in my wallet the better. And I don't understand - despite the 'explanations' of Herr Adlerhorst (he is so strict, ja?) - why I must be 'punished' for that.
One bit of plastic over how many bits of paper?
Old 20-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete eagle
One bit of plastic over how many bits of paper?
Eh?

I don't put paper in my wallet. A few notes and that's it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ