Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Believe me there have been far worse times to be toxic about Palace than now but some fans either were not supporters then or choose to ignore them as it does not fit their agenda of slagging off the club or owners at every opportunity.

You are not being forced to support Palace or to attend Palace games and believe me in some cases Palace would be better off without your idea of what being a Palace supporter is.

There are plenty of other clubs that may welcome what your idea of support is but to many of us die-hard Palace supporters your constant bleating and moaning is getting tedious in the extreme.
Can we ban this troll?

Pure bollocks as usual.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Lincoln City Ipswich Town

Adults: £10
Concessions 60+: £5
Students with ID: £5
Juniors U18: £2
But do they get a light show for that price?
Old 08-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wonder how many of the negative posters would have supported Palace when they were a third division club or have they just come to the fore since Palace were a Premier League club.
I watched us for 3 seasons in the 3rd division, having suffered 2 successive relegations, so what, I'm sure there are plenty on here who did

You really should STFU with your better fan than every one else routine, its tiresome
Old 08-01-2017, 10:55 AM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
I watched us for 3 seasons in the 3rd division, having suffered 2 successive relegations, so what, I'm sure there are plenty on here who did
I quite enjoyed the Div 3 stuff..... fave the 5-0 v Swindon with Rash the Smash belting in a corker for the 5th!
Old 08-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Dan View Post
I quite enjoyed the Div 3 stuff..... fave the 5-0 v Swindon with Rash the Smash belting in a corker for the 5th!
6-2 wasn't it? , 5 goals in 11 minutes
Old 08-01-2017, 11:06 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Can we ban this troll?

Pure bollocks as usual.
Agreed.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:13 AM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Can we ban this troll?

Pure bollocks as usual.
i'm in
Old 08-01-2017, 11:13 AM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
People seem to be interpreting the new ticketing rules as an order to the home team to charge whatever they want regardless of what the away team want. Surely it's still preferable for the 2 teams to reach an amicable agreement? The rule will be in place to resolve situations where they can't agree. It's entirely conceivable that they jointly agreed the pricing in fact the £18 for s/t at both fixtures would be a bit of a coincidence if they hadn't.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
But do they get burnt retinas and epileptic fits for that price?
EFA.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Based on the fact that we've lost every game I've been to at Selhurst this season, not only do I not feel motivated enough to go to this game but we'll probably lose if I do anyway. Also £18 to watch the reserves seems a bit too much.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:56 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Based on the fact that we've lost every game I've been to at Selhurst this season, not only do I not feel motivated enough to go to this game but we'll probably lose if I do anyway. Also £18 to watch the reserves seems a bit too much.
Bloody hell someone with worse record than me.
Ain't going coz of price and I'd have to swap a night shift.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:02 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
True that. FC United of Manchester usually charge £9 and had the right hump that they had to charge £10 for a 1st round game last season
It think in the end they came to an agreement with the other team (I think Chesterfield) to only charge £9. They were going to offer a £1 food voucher if they had to charge £10.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:38 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I see that I have rattled a few cages just because I do not have a negative agenda about everything to do with the club and the owners like a few posters have adopted.

Why blame the owners for everything when you just assume that it is down to them.

Palace needs to unite as a club like we did in admin not try and be anti-Palace with splits in the fan-base and a total lack of support trying to undermine things and calling out those that have a different idea of what supporting the club means.

How can in-fighting help matters one iota.

Palace's owners have their hands tied as to what they can and can't do within the guidelines regarding ticketing and spending.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did but remember not a lot about it ...Acid weed at the time

kids what can you do...
Old 08-01-2017, 12:51 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:

Palace's owners have their hands tied as to what they can and can't do within the guidelines regarding ticketing and spending.
No they don't.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:02 PM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
Given the unrest and mini-civil war between the fan base I think we've missed a massive PR/goodwill opportunity here.

The crowd will be very low to start with so why not £10 / £5 or even kids for free ?

If the rules say we have to charge a certain price just subsidise it.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:32 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Pisses me off that I know I will still pay it and go....Mug that I am!
We are trapped aren't we...
Old 08-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see that I have rattled a few cages just because I do not have a negative agenda about everything to do with the club and the owners like a few posters have adopted.
You have a positive agenda about everything to do with the club and the owners, which is just as bad. You backed Simon Jordan and look how that turned out. The North Korean state media has a more balanced view of the world.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:03 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Heard a rumour it's Bolton who are pushing for this pricing, which isn't surprising given a cup run is a money spinner for a league 1 club.

The moaning from some on here is pathetic
Old 08-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
6-2 wasn't it? , 5 goals in 11 minutes
Yes ... televised wasn't I IIRC .. or am I confusing it with the 3-3 draw about the same time?
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with …. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."