Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would have thought £15 would have been the maximum, with maybe £10 in advance like in the past. But I have to say, the thought of more humiliation of defeat at home, this time to a side that is two divisions below us, (Maybe the same level later in year), is simply too much now. It's only £5-£10 worse than I thought maybe but I'll stay at home and keep my embarrassment private when they throw the tie away with rubbish defending.

Year in year out I go to these games, but I have reached breaking point. I just hope that I seriously regret missing the game.

I would have thought, when setting these prices, that they would have realized that many must be at the point I am and kept them lower.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
True that. FC United of Manchester usually charge £9 and had the right hump that they had to charge £10 for a 1st round game last season
And don't forget that club was founded by a group of fans with the right hump in the first place.

Just throwing in it there in case anybody knows, but a large section of the Homesdale Lower right behind the goal is unavailable. I was about to moan that no doubt Parish's pets the HF were getting preferential treatment yet again and sod the rest of us, but it's the seats at the back that are not available. Any ideas?
Old 07-01-2017, 09:20 PM

Gabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would have gone for a tenner. Not for £18.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:22 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

I assume it's an FA rule you have to charge the same for a replay, or we are trying to make a point by charging their fans what they charged ours?
I wish they'd do that for home games. The away support at Selhurst pays £30. We're a few seats along and pay £10+ more for the same stand.
In previous seasons requests were made to stiff the clubs who took the piss with high prices by getting them back at ours. It can't be done, was the cry. The home fans would have to pay the same as it's a shared stand.

Well what about now?

For the visit of Everton, away fans U18 are paying £15.
The U10s that I'm bringing into the same stand for that game are being charged £22.50 each.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 07-01-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
Tried booking online but can't select my season ticket seat!!!
Keep being offered row 2 in my block in the Holmesdale lower but I don't row 2, I want to sit where I normally do.
Have to try phoning on Monday.
What a shambles.
Me too... I assume your S/T is in E block in the Lower Holmesdale?

I'm guessing that these seats have all been earmarked - once again - for our friends in the Holmesdale Fanatics... Anyone from the group (or more unlikely from the club) want to confirm this?
Old 07-01-2017, 09:24 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Believe me there have been far worse times to be toxic about Palace than now but some fans either were not supporters then or choose to ignore them as it does not fit their agenda of slagging off the club or owners at every opportunity.

You are not being forced to support Palace or to attend Palace games and believe me in some cases Palace would be better off without your idea of what being a Palace supporter is.

There are plenty of other clubs that may welcome what your idea of support is but to many of us die-hard Palace supporters your constant bleating and moaning is getting tedious in the extreme.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
£20

Yeah, you're alright, thanks.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:25 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Thought there'd be some justification from Yer Know's moles on here but more and more is seeping out about how dogshit the running of the club is at present.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:28 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Thought there'd be some justification from Yer Know's moles on here but more and more is seeping out about how dogshit the running of the club is at present.
This is from another thread this evening:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spender View Post
Steve Parish has moved mountains in taking this Club forward and continues to work tirelessly in pursuit of success and prosperity for a Club that he clearly loves.

We are very lucky to have him as our Chairman. Love the way that he communicates regularly and openly with the fanbase and I trust him to do what is best for the Club in a notoriously difficult Premiership environment.

Thanks SP for all that you do. Long may you continue to be our Chairman.

A Top Man and already a Palace Legend in my book.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
This is from another thread this evening:
Missed it amongst hd's attempts to get Manilow's fat poured over him.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:36 PM

Waterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkWaterloo sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Me too... I assume your S/T is in E block in the Lower Holmesdale?

I'm guessing that these seats have all been earmarked - once again - for our friends in the Holmesdale Fanatics... Anyone from the group (or more unlikely from the club) want to confirm this?
Near the back of F Block
Old 07-01-2017, 09:37 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Believe me there have been far worse times to be toxic about Palace than now but some fans either were not supporters then or choose to ignore them as it does not fit their agenda of slagging off the club or owners at every opportunity.

You are not being forced to support Palace or to attend Palace games and believe me in some cases Palace would be better off without your idea of what being a Palace supporter is.

There are plenty of other clubs that may welcome what your idea of support is but to many of us die-hard Palace supporters your constant bleating and moaning is getting tedious in the extreme.
this
Old 07-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle View Post
And don't forget that club was founded by a group of fans with the right hump in the first place.

Just throwing in it there in case anybody knows, but a large section of the Homesdale Lower right behind the goal is unavailable. I was about to moan that no doubt Parish's pets the HF were getting preferential treatment yet again and sod the rest of us, but it's the seats at the back that are not available. Any ideas?
HF probably going to be standing at the back like they did vs Blackpool in the league cup.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:45 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Missed it amongst hd's attempts to get Manilow's fat poured over him.
Beautifully put, as ever.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:48 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Manilow?
Old 07-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Cost £15 for a 4th round tie against Premier League opposition last year...
Old 07-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
Cost £15 for a 4th round tie against Premier League opposition last year...
Bigger leccy bill this year.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:00 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Ticket prices have to be agreed by both participating teams once the draw is known.

(c) (i) Qualifying Competition
Immediately after the draw is known, the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree
the prices of admission

This extract is from the FA Cup Rules 2016-17.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:04 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post

whilst this is your opinion, I have noticed you are posting the same drivel as you were exactly 10 years ago!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

- You mention incompetent referee's (how we should have been awarded two penalties)
- How fickle the fans were
- How fans were moaning then
- How many of these matches other members attend

Not a lot has changed for you has it
Old 07-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bigger leccy bill this year.
If they will guarantee that those poxy lights will be switched off for this one, I'll go.