Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-01-2017, 10:06 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Ticket prices have to be agreed by both participating teams once the draw is known.

(c) (i) Qualifying Competition
Immediately after the draw is known, the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree
the prices of admission

This extract is from the FA Cup Rules 2016-17.
Thats incorrect. You've looked at the qualifying competition not the competition proper.

It's rule 20 section C item (ii)

(ii) Competition Proper
Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.
The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Thats incorrect. You've looked at the qualifying competition not the competition proper.

It's rule 20 section C item (ii)

(ii) Competition Proper
Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.
The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.
Chat shit, get banged.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:10 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Believe me there have been far worse times to be toxic about Palace than now but some fans either were not supporters then or choose to ignore them as it does not fit their agenda of slagging off the club or owners at every opportunity.

You are not being forced to support Palace or to attend Palace games and believe me in some cases Palace would be better off without your idea of what being a Palace supporter is.

There are plenty of other clubs that may welcome what your idea of support is but to many of us die-hard Palace supporters your constant bleating and moaning is getting tedious in the extreme.
Completely fail in your first post with wrong information so instead of admitting you were totally wrong you just have another dig at Palace fans
Old 07-01-2017, 10:11 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
My support for Palace has never changed win or lose, come rain or shine can you say the same Jasper ?
Old 07-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
If you're going to go into the economics, do you think by halving the price we would get double the attendance? I doubt it myself but you never know.

It would've been a nice bit of goodwill though considering how poor we've been for so long.
It would be a thank you to the fans who remain loyal during our current travails, and may also be an opportunity for us to all 'bring a pal to Palace' - sure with a big campaign and £5 tickets we could get loads along. I can think of about 6-8 people easily that have never been that may well be tempted for a fiver. Psychological figure? maybe.

edited: thanks Cantspell, irony lives. And of course I know that BAPTP has been done before
Old 07-01-2017, 10:16 PM

Stroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Believe me there have been far worse times to be toxic about Palace than now but some fans either were not supporters then or choose to ignore them as it does not fit their agenda of slagging off the club or owners at every opportunity.

You are not being forced to support Palace or to attend Palace games and believe me in some cases Palace would be better off without your idea of what being a Palace supporter is.

There are plenty of other clubs that may welcome what your idea of support is but to many of us die-hard Palace supporters your constant bleating and moaning is getting tedious in the extreme.
Seconded.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:19 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I wonder how many of the negative posters would have supported Palace when they were a third division club or have they just come to the fore since Palace were a Premier League club.

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB View Post
It would be a thank you to the fans who remain loyal during our current travails, and may also be an opportunity for us to all 'bring a pale to Palace' - sure with a big campaign and £5 tickets we could get loads along. I can think of about 6-8 people easily that have never been that may well be tempted for a fiver. Psychological figure? maybe.

Slightly confused about this pale - I probably can find someone who looks this way but to find someone less important than me may be difficult
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
My support for Palace has never changed win or lose, come rain or shine can you say the same Jasper ?
I've always supported the club and always will, but the modern game has killed my love for what the game epitomises, and it's getting progressively worse. Noades would have used this game an opportunity to get kids through the gates, we've lost our identity, and it's pretty soul destroying.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:24 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wonder how many of the negative posters would have supported Palace when they were a third division club or have they just come to the fore since Palace were a Premier League club.
my best days in my 27 years was the admin season 99/00. We'd get tonked at home to the likes of Barnsley and co, but still have a post match party in the Cherries. We had a club that was on its knee's, but we had a heart and soul and had an identity. We now have a crowd full of tourists, and many fans I know who attended games in the dark days of the 80's can no longer go due to the loyalty points system. We have become the epitome of tinpot.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:24 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:

Paedophile
Old 07-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

I really do think this is an excellent opportunity at £10 (the apparent minimum according to Nelson's post above)
Old 07-01-2017, 10:30 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Rules changed re pricing and is set purely by the home team.

'the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.'

Sorry its pure greed. Just as making the likes of Watford and Leicester Cat A games. and loyalty points based on merch and food. What is happening to our club?
^^^
Old 07-01-2017, 10:36 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
£20 - forget it...not even the light show is enough of a lure
Old 07-01-2017, 10:38 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Also tickets on general sale now and you can buy anywhere , so those who travelled to bolton today could potentially not even be able to sit in their "own" season ticket seat.

Bravo palace
That's a good point. Should have announced details today and gone live tomorrow morning, to prevent penalising those who have travelled.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:39 PM

Here are Liverpool's FA Cup ticket prices for comparison :

League One opposition £22

Championship opposition £28

These are their cheapest adult ticket prices on the Kop for home ties.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:40 PM
Ball Gazer has been.

N : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Box office are optimistic, whole ground open and 9k away. At £20,..mm.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
my best days in my 27 years was the admin season 99/00. We'd get tonked at home to the likes of Barnsley and co, but still have a post match party in the Cherries. We had a club that was on its knee's, but we had a heart and soul and had an identity. We now have a crowd full of tourists, and many fans I know who attended games in the dark days of the 80's can no longer go due to the loyalty points system. We have become the epitome of tinpot.
One of my favourite seasons - we had no right to stay up that year with the squad we had, but 'Sir' Steve performed absolute miracles and the team was so much more than the sum of the individual players.

Back on thread, £18/20 is utterly bonkers, assuming it makes little or no difference to the gate - the cost to the club of losing £8 a ticket on a gate of 10k, will be £80k, half of which will go to Bolton - so roughly a week's wages for Campbell.... It is peanuts in the context of TV money.

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Here are Liverpool's FA Cup ticket prices for comparison :

League One opposition £22

Championship opposition £28

These are their cheapest adult ticket prices on the Kop for home ties.
Haha, you are a mental.

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I am a sometimes critical supporter and in attendance come rain and shine 1975-77 and those wonderful times of 1981-85.

That's why I love the football club. It's a proper relationship CPFC and myself. We have our ups and downs but we never let the fall outs fester too long. Passionate, if you will.

I also love to have a dig at whoever is in charge when mistakes are made and there have been plenty as you well know.