Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:41 PM

johnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wayne Rooney to MLS

Per Sky.

Wow. Horrible move for all involved. I understand Rooney has family in the States but still. This is not the league for an attacking player with limited fitness. Will be a horrible way for him to end his career. He should have moved to a league which rewards technical skill more and is played at a slower tempo.

I predict a massive failure similar to Steven Gerrard, who often couldn't even make the bench during his final season.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:45 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Sad to see Rooney’s decline. Probably my favourite English player that I’ve got to watch alongside Gerrard. No one can say he’s had a bad career. Remember the excitement he gave England between 2004-08 when we definitely should of won something with the team we had.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:47 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
It still baffles me how he has broken every record going, even at United where the fans never took to him the way they have to others. He was amazing for the one Euros and after that never seemed to be the great player he was lauded as.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 10-05-2018, 12:48 PM

johnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Sad to see Rooneyís decline. Probably my favourite English player that Iíve got to watch alongside Gerrard. No one can say heís had a bad career. Remember the excitement he gave England between 2004-08 when we definitely should of won something with the team we had.
The thing is, he could still be a quality bench player on a top 10 premier league side. If we could get him for 12 million to come off our bench, we'd be a much better side.

That said, I can't criticize is family reasons are the chief reason he wants to make the move
Old 10-05-2018, 12:48 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Lots of old people in Florida. His cock will fall off.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:55 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
It still baffles me how he has broken every record going, even at United where the fans never took to him the way they have to others. He was amazing for the one Euros and after that never seemed to be the great player he was lauded as.
Are you saying it baffles you because you donít think he was very good? The guy was absolutely class. From the age of 17-28 he was deadly. He has had a massive decline probably due to how long he has actually been playing football at the top level which is rare now. You donít break Englandís and Unitedís records by fluke. Just like Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes, Ferdinand & Terry etc I doubt England will see another player like him for a decade or more
Old 10-05-2018, 04:34 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I imagine he really wants the DC Utd move at the end of next season but won't stay at Everton if Allardyce does - sounds like a 'Me or BFS' ultimatum to me.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:54 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Old 10-05-2018, 04:55 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you saying it baffles you because you donít think he was very good? The guy was absolutely class. From the age of 17-28 he was deadly. He has had a massive decline probably due to how long he has actually been playing football at the top level which is rare now. You donít break Englandís and Unitedís records by fluke. Just like Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes, Ferdinand & Terry etc I doubt England will see another player like him for a decade or more
Scholes was a level above all of that lot. While it’s fine to compare Lampard to Gerrard for example, Scholes is better compared to Pirlo and Xabi Alonso.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you still talking about Rooney?
Old 10-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Old 10-05-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Scholes was a level above all of that lot. While it’s fine to compare Lampard to Gerrard for example, Scholes is better compared to Pirlo and Xabi Alonso.
Of course he was but I was listing off players in that 4 year period when England should have won something. It’ll be decades before we can say England have 5 world class players in the same team like we did back then

Timbo, I wouldn’t expect you to appreciate one of England’s best players
Old 10-05-2018, 06:58 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Gone to retire.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:59 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Who cares ..
Old 10-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Gone to retire.
He's gone for the Yanky granny with a hairy hungry collapsed minge

Anyway as you were.

davemorris04 doesn't take getting things wrong very well. A feeble excuse of a Palace fan ...chin up
Old 10-05-2018, 07:08 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Far to much football, at far to young an age. Imho.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of course he was but I was listing off players in that 4 year period when England should have won something. Itíll be decades before we can say England have 5 world class players in the same team like we did back then

Timbo, I wouldnít expect you to appreciate one of Englandís best players
Ah, well on that basis I agree with you, he's right up there with the best of the Americans, Charlie Sheen, Jack Nicholson, Warren Beatty, even Hugh Hefner!
Old 10-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Bye Wayne
Old 10-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Disgrace of a professional. Hit his peak fitness and ability at around 22/23 and has nose-dived from there.

To be go running off to the states at age 32 is testament to his lack of fitness and ability to be able to perform at this level.

Joke of a player. Good riddance.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:08 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Disgrace of a professional. Hit his peak fitness and ability at around 22/23 and has nose-dived from there.

To be go running off to the states at age 32 is testament to his lack of fitness and ability to be able to perform at this level.

Joke of a player. Good riddance.
I'm no Rooney fan but I think that's a tad harsh on a player who's England's all time top goalscorer

He's clearly suffering now from being thrown in the deep end at 16.

I agree his earlier years were his best. That Euro tournament and his first few years at United he was scarily good. Still managed 10 goals in a bang average team this season though.

Last edited by Kirby; 10-05-2018 at 11:11 PM.