Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Why is it £8?
I've booked for 10am to 4pm and it's £6
beers before, beers after

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 24-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Why is it £8?
I've booked for 10am to 4pm and it's £6
More time for hunting memorabilia (commemorative tat), plus Peter will want to go in their fan zone by Wembley Arena
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 24-10-2017, 10:25 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
More time for hunting memorabilia (commemorative tat), plus Peter will want to go in their fan zone by Wembley Arena
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
beers before, beers after
Thank you.
I'm all booked.
Just a note that the entrance is at London Road HA9 7EY and not the postcode at the top of the pass.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 31-10-2017, 02:00 PM

Putney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses grow
Has everyone got their tickets posted to them yet? I am still waiting for mine
Old 31-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Probationary User

adamsj is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putney Eagle 1 View Post
Yes mine arived about a week after they were released i phone box office you might have have duplicates done and pick them up from wembley
Old 31-10-2017, 03:33 PM

Hancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'm still waiting for mine. Ordered them fairly early on. I'm going to ring the box office on Thursday if they haven't arrived by then. I figure there's no point doing it now since they'll only re-issue for collection at Wembley.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:59 PM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You could have always gone down to the box office, paid for them and walked out with the tickets in your hand.

Oh hang on, you couldn't have done that as we have got the only ticket office in the world that refuses to give you the tickets.

With all our issues at the club at the moment this gem is my personal favourite.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:37 AM

Putney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancpfc View Post
I'm still waiting for mine. Ordered them fairly early on. I'm going to ring the box office on Thursday if they haven't arrived by then. I figure there's no point doing it now since they'll only re-issue for collection at Wembley.
I have contacted the box office today - let's see!
Old 01-11-2017, 12:15 PM
mazza

cpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at all
CPFC website is currently selling tickets for this for some reason.

One of Palace's "Faithful 200"
Old 01-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcmazz View Post
CPFC website is currently selling tickets for this for some reason.
Unused comps usually become available a few days before every away match.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:31 PM

Hancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I have contacted the box office today - let's see!
Let me know what they say please
Old 01-11-2017, 08:35 PM

BALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayBALDYEAGLE knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Just got 2 online
Old 01-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
A few single seats available, a couple of pairs in 118. A very nice single seat in 116, row 31 with unobstructed view, as immediately behind wheelchairs bay.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 01-11-2017, 09:18 PM

Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Anyone else in club wembley for this?
Yes spud supporting, bruv in law has two season tickets for use via his work and persuaded me to repay the favour of him joining me at our last league cup game against Charlton. He had to witness away fans that night racially abuse and harass ladies on the train, punch an eagle, attempt to burn down the Arthur and countless other incidents of scumbagery. Hopefully I'll be able to sit on my hands for 90 mins if not seated near our fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 02-11-2017, 01:21 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
due to engineering works, think im going to have to drive this one.....

.....seen some council car parks that claim to not be too bad for traffic after..

any suggestions?
can go the chich/Gatwick way on southern to vic. change at fratton on soton line. first train doesn't get in til 10am tho
Old 02-11-2017, 06:19 AM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I've booked a space in Wembley Central shopping centre car park. Booked as soon as it was confirmed as being played on the Sunday for £8. If they have noticed there's a stadium event on, then they could well have stuck the price up to £20 (or more)

Traffic after the game is fine, as they send you out via weird service route around the back of the shops, and out via a goods entrance into Union Road, and you are in the right direction for Hangar Lane and the A40

EDIT - They've still got it set as normal (non stadium event day rates), so £8 or less depending how long you want to pre-book for

To view the link you have to Register or Login and click on pay by parkjockey

If you turn up here and pay on the day, it will almost certainly be £20+ though

Alternatively there is parkonmydrive.com and yourparkingspace.com - basically parking on people's concreted front gardens, of which there are numerous in the Wembley area!
Thanks Dorking - very helpful. All booked up for £6.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:00 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfield eagle View Post
Yes spud supporting, bruv in law has two season tickets for use via his work and persuaded me to repay the favour of him joining me at our last league cup game against Charlton. He had to witness away fans that night racially abuse and harass ladies on the train, punch an eagle, attempt to burn down the Arthur and countless other incidents of scumbagery. Hopefully I'll be able to sit on my hands for 90 mins if not seated near our fans.
I'm hoping club wembley will be quite neutral.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:29 AM

Penge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Looking forward to this now. Hope we can at least get a point after their last result!
Old 02-11-2017, 01:49 PM

Still no tickets - just tried ringing the box office but it's telling me the call cannot be completed. Any suggestions?
Old 02-11-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancpfc View Post
Still no tickets - just tried ringing the box office but it's telling me the call cannot be completed. Any suggestions?
Never mind - it seems it was just my work phone playing up!