Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-02-2018, 02:08 AM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Cometh the hour, cometh the Mutch.

Ok we're in a real mess. Zaha is out, Sako is out, RLC is out, Wickham is dead, Benteke is... yeah.

We could play Lee, he's a hard worker and will do his best, but can he turn a game? Pardew knew what this team needed and went out and got it. A true maverick. Unfairly treated IMO, never given a chance to display his natural ability.

The preseason goals against Bromley or whoever were just a starter, a mere hors d'oeuvre compared to the feast he'll have on Chelsea and Man United's unprepared defense. It is time to unleash the beast.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:14 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lol
Funniest thing is, if anyone else was at the club and not getting a shot, then they get all these injuries, you would work your ass off because your chance is so close, but this lazy prick doesn't do f all
Old 08-02-2018, 02:23 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
And he plays in goal too!
Old 08-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
The drugs don't work
Old 08-02-2018, 03:17 AM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
The drugs don't work
You think he must be a user? That's why he can't get on the pitch, despite it being a dream of any reasonable male human?
Old 08-02-2018, 07:24 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Yankee View Post
You think he must be a user? That's why he can't get on the pitch, despite it being a dream of any reasonable male human?
I think he was getting at the thread starter
Old 08-02-2018, 07:49 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Yankee View Post
That is what get me, more than the money. Most of us would grab the chance, if only we had the talent. What a waste.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:24 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
The drugs don't work
They just make Mutch worse but I know I'll see his face again.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:29 AM
可愛いベイビー

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What the **** was Pardew thinking with that one?
Old 08-02-2018, 10:21 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asagaya_Eagle View Post
What the **** was Pardew thinking with that one?
A lot of people have posted that the news was met with mostly positive remarks on here, and it was in fairness. I didn't like the transfer myself, especially when I heard the transfer fee agreed, but I was in the minority.

I feel that this was a period where we perhaps became complacent, and maybe now explains why Parish is trying to squeeze every penny he can out of incoming transfers. £5mil plus 4 and a half years of wages is a big outlay, and we seemed to totally disregard that he looked like a total waster at Championship QPR since he had joined them.

Since then, he's just got worse and worse.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:24 AM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great post. Second only to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
Once, back when I was at school, this guy passed me a note which said, "A sample of my pubes". And sure enough, glued to the paper, was a sample of his pubes.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:25 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ok we're in a real mess. Zaha is out, Sako is out, RLC is out, Wickham is dead, Benteke is... yeah.

We could play Lee, he's a hard worker and will do his best, but can he turn a game? Pardew knew what this team needed and went out and got it. A true maverick. Unfairly treated IMO, never given a chance to display his natural ability.

The preseason goals against Bromley or whoever were just a starter, a mere hors d'oeuvre compared to the feast he'll have on Chelsea and Man United's unprepared defense. It is time to unleash the beast.
great assist at Burnley TBF
Old 08-02-2018, 10:25 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:

great assist by Lee at Burnley TBF
Old 08-02-2018, 10:29 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
If we have to offer another player up to the 'injury gods' on Saturday then Mutch is our man.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 08-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Lovely stuff

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone see Mutch recently ?

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 08-02-2018, 11:29 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
On a ballot paper for AfD?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 08-02-2018, 11:41 AM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
A lot of people have posted that the news was met with mostly positive remarks on here, and it was in fairness. I didn't like the transfer myself, especially when I heard the transfer fee agreed, but I was in the minority.

I feel that this was a period where we perhaps became complacent, and maybe now explains why Parish is trying to squeeze every penny he can out of incoming transfers. £5mil plus 4 and a half years of wages is a big outlay, and we seemed to totally disregard that he looked like a total waster at Championship QPR since he had joined them.

Since then, he's just got worse and worse.
Agreed. I was one of the people who thought it was a good signing. Don't think many knew that he was completely and utterly mentally broken
Old 08-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There must be something we are not being told or are not aware about here because for him to be totally excluded from all games does seem odd.

So, whilst I believe this Palace player is capable of so much more than he has shown, and I now think it is highly unlikely we will ever see him deliver in a Palace shirt, I hope that we, as fans, try hard not to get too angry about it.

I am sure everyone is managing this issue / problem / whatever the best they can for all concerned.

Norman Wisdom.

Last edited by Gazpacho; 08-02-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 08-02-2018, 12:27 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Im not entirely sure that Cardiff Mutch and Palace Mutch are actually the same person
Old 08-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
This is an instant ban surely?