Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-08-2015, 08:26 PM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Q: What did the pirate say on
his 80th birthday?

A: Aye Matey.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:45 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
A polar bear is siting on an ice flow watching the day go by hoping a seal or an Eskimo is going to turn up, When up comes his little boy.

'' Dad am I definitely a polar bear?''
'' Course you are son''
'' There's no grizzly , or Kodiak or even koala bear in me is there''
'' Course not son 100% polar bear, Go back as far as Olaf the Bad, Why do you ask''
'' Oh it's nothing it's just I'm bloody cold''
Old 20-10-2015, 05:37 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
I went into the fancy dress shop for a dracula outfit for halloween. The assistant gave me a Brighton shirt, So i said to her "excuse me miss, i think you may have misheard me, i said i wanted to look like a count"

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 21-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.
Arlene: What in the hell is that?
Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
Arlene: Where did you get it?
Jane: You can get them at any pharmacy.
The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local pharmacy and
announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.
The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what size, texture, brand of condom she prefers.
'Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel.'
The pharmacist fainted.
Old 21-10-2015, 12:11 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I saw a midget climb down the wall of a prison yesterday and glare at me.

I thought, "That's a little condescending."
Old 21-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied the survivors of a sunken ship.
"Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.
"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing." And they did.
"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did.
"Now we eat everybody." And they did.
When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"
His wise father replied, "Because they taste better if you scare the shit out of them first!"
Old 22-12-2015, 12:29 PM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said. "You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells." Saint Peter said, "You may pass through the pearly gates."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's knickers.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "They're Carol's."
Old 09-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Against EPPP

The Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to have a pet chameleon but it would never change colour, I got rid of it because it had a reptile dysfunction
Old 19-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
what does a gynaecologist and a pizza delivery driver have in common?

they can both smell it but they cant eat it.
Old 19-09-2016, 09:30 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A thalidomide victim has been arrested at Heathrow airport after being accused of trying to bring small arms into the country
Old 05-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I've been offered 8 legs of venison for 100.

Does anyone else think that's too dear ?
Old 06-10-2016, 01:40 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
"Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan."
Old 06-10-2016, 01:41 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 06-10-2016, 01:43 PM
evvo111

Don't know if this is a wind up but I just received a text saying I'd won 250 cash or two tickets to an Elvis tribute night. It says Press 1 for the money or 2 for the show.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:44 PM
evvo111

Scouser went to court accused of having sex with a cat.
The judge dismissed the case saying that in his 30 years as a judge,
he'd never known a scouser put anything into a kitty.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:51 PM
evvo111

Old 06-10-2016, 01:51 PM
evvo111

Old 06-10-2016, 02:01 PM
evvo111

Old 06-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I took a poll this morning.

8 out of 10 people were unhappy their tent collapsed.
Old 26-10-2016, 07:29 PM
evvo111

What do you call Australian roadkill?

Duck Billed Splatterpus.

-----------------------------------------

The top gender reassignment hospital has a restaurant that has just received a Michelin star. It's called Eat, Drink and be Mary.