Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:42 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Post a caption

"They told me modern art is all the rage now, so I've included this voice amplifier and advanced Thomas Edison motion picture device to my self portrait".
Vincent Van Gogh - Time traveller.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 10-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
How do you view Malan and Curran then: both were born in England but spent as much of their childhood in southern Africa as Strauss and Prior spent in England?
I wasn't being entirely serious!
Old 10-08-2018, 07:27 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
4-day test.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:40 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I wasn't being entirely serious!
Fair enough, I'll have to improve my sarcasm detector!
Old 10-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Should be a cracking test now. Let’s see if 4 days works then
Old 10-08-2018, 10:04 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a feeling we will run through the Indian top order before the rain arrives.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:06 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Knew they'd be 0-1
Old 10-08-2018, 10:19 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Agnew: They've got to cling on here, the Indian batsmen.

With their diet, shouldn’t be a problem.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:33 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Shame
Old 10-08-2018, 12:11 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Agnew: They've got to cling on here, the Indian batsmen.

With their diet, shouldn’t be a problem.
Lol.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:11 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Well Kohli is on now (well after lunch)
Old 10-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Replays of that run out should only ever be accompanied by "Yakety Sax" as immortalised by Benny Hill.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:06 PM
I am a BAD MAN

I wonder if India will get to three figures...
Old 10-08-2018, 05:43 PM
I am a BAD MAN

80 for 6 and Kohli is gone. If India score less than 19ish my prediction comes true. Yay
Old 10-08-2018, 06:10 PM
moving forward

Quote:
‘Can we go over to fist tracking?’
Or brawl tracking.

England not missing Stokes though the spirit of 'butterfingers Malan' remains.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Or brawl tracking.

England not missing Stokes though the spirit of 'butterfingers Malan' remains.
You deserved some rep but I must spread you first, apparently.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Why you being like this

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
107 all out India
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:29 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
England's swing bowling was simply unplayable and was too good for India to cope with.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:37 PM
100% CPFC.

lol
Old 10-08-2018, 09:33 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
You deserved some rep but I must spread you first, apparently.
Sorted