Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:00 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
PES 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not even a licensed Serie A this year. Wow Konami kept that one quiet! Bye PES, it was a cool 5 year renaissance but you don't offer me what I look for from a video game any longer.

Indeed.

Iíve actually got the game on release day and Iíve not even turned it on yet.

I know to start Iíll need to find the time to update all the teams and then, the reality is two seasons in to a Master League Iíll have a team of youth players and regens thatíll be as good as I can build whilst my scouting network continues to pull players from random Pes United style clubs.

Far better gameplay than fifa but far less
Immersive.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:05 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
They don't even have the Master League default players anymore.

Mine is still sealed as I haven't had time to open it yet but I have emailed Game Collection who I bought it off to ask for a refund.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:21 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
There is no purpose to the game anymore. Ok PES wins the gameplay for me, But it's lost its appeal and challenge for me.

When is FIFA out?
28th Sept.

I don't doubt that there'll be aspects if FIFA that'll irritate but I am looking forward to some realism away from the pitch in terms of career mode. I also love seeing Selhurst on the game!
Old 11-09-2018, 05:58 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sounds like Konami are still doing a great job shooting themselves in the foot.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:14 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Konami have issued an in-game notice today identifying problems with Master League that have been made aware of.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Konami have issued an in-game notice today identifying problems with Master League that have been made aware of.
Such as...?
Old 14-09-2018, 11:45 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
What has happened with master league then as the gaming review sites said the downside is that the Master league hadn't changed?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 14-09-2018, 12:47 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Konami's notice on Master League and BAL problems

Old 14-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Konami's notice on Master League and BAL problems

Yet still no La Liga 2 or Serie B.

Try again Konami.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:56 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Just reading on a forum and they had a translated tweet from Spanish

'Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Our developers focused on adding as many leagues as possible, and therefore, we have given up the 2 D2 leagues without licenses in order to add other leagues with license. We thank you again for your understanding.'

It doesn't really make sense that Fifa have every division and team yet it somehow seems to be an issue for PES? Real shame because PES is so much better than Fifa and have never had an issue with the lack of names and licenses but to take teams out I want to play with for licenced leagues I don't want to play is a real shame.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 14-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Just reading on a forum and they had a translated tweet from Spanish

'Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Our developers focused on adding as many leagues as possible, and therefore, we have given up the 2 D2 leagues without licenses in order to add other leagues with license. We thank you again for your understanding.'

It doesn't really make sense that Fifa have every division and team yet it somehow seems to be an issue for PES? Real shame because PES is so much better than Fifa and have never had an issue with the lack of names and licenses but to take teams out I want to play with for licenced leagues I don't want to play is a real shame.
Each to their own of course but it has ruined the game for me. I applaud anyone who wants to carry on with PES, it's still a great game and plays well but it now lacks my whole purpose of why I play football games still. If it was all about licences I'd have stayed with FIFA the last 4 years but I didn't. Unfortunately now I find myself reverting to FIFA which might not play as well but gives me the depth and realism I look for in a career mode.

All the best everyone! Enjoy!
Old 07-11-2018, 09:18 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
maybe a glitch or trial but free to Gold members
worked for me

Old 07-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
maybe a glitch or trial but free to Gold members
worked for me

Shame I am on PS4.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Werkself

Not quite the same but just got it off PS shop for £19.99.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Not quite the same but just got it off PS shop for £19.99.
Let us know how you get on, I haven't bought either this year as I can't stand Fifa and had reservations about PES this year.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Let us know how you get on, I haven't bought either this year as I can't stand Fifa and had reservations about PES this year.
FIFA is ok... My feeling are:

• PES is better for playing single player or having your mates over for a few games.

• FIFA is better online. I cannot stand playing the CPU on FIFA, it is so robotic but actually playing other people the game feels so much better.

• FUT is far better and much more in depth than MyClub. I like the fact I can build my team how I want.

I'm happy to keep both and alternate. Don't get me wrong Konami have properly ****ed up this year and I hope they see sense and bring back second tier Spanish and Italian leagues for 2020. I mainly play vs the CPU so for me PES is still the better game. Although I am happy to admit that online it doesn't even come close to FIFA and I have found myself enjoying FUT way more than I thought I would.

Single player scores: PES 8.5/10, FIFA 7/10

Playing against your mates with a few beers: PES 10/10, FIFA 7/10

Online scores: PES 6/10, FIFA 9/10

My Club: 6.5/10, FUT 8.5/10

Graphics: PES 9/10, FIFA 7/10

Licences: PES 4/10, FIFA 10/10.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 08-11-2018 at 09:16 AM.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:41 PM

Konami have recently introduced online My Club competitions based on your teams overall rating which means fairer competition.
Good rewards for playing the new PES My Club weekly league as well where up to 10 players are in a division and your points can also be won and lost in ranked matches.

For example I gained a massive 24 points in one match by beating a much higher ranked player by 3-0.

This game is a joy to play offline or online
Old 09-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Werkself

Just had a quick dabble for a first game. Fair to say I definitely won't be playing it on Regular Difficulty though. Think I was on Top Player on 2018.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20181109-WA0006.jpg (1.85 MB, 35 views)
Old 10-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Werkself

Pro Evo all patched up and ready to go now. Got to say though some disappointing work from PESWorld this year in terms of kits. They are usually bang on but I've had to highlight a few things already and I only stuck the kits in the game this afternoon.

I know not everyone is as OCD as me but when they are supposedly experts (and some people charge for Option Files!), you expect them to be correct to be honest.

An example (for me anyway!), Sevilla:

Home Kit: Red Band around the socks when the socks are Black with a Dark Grey band.
Third Kit: Black socks when the socks are Light Grey.
Keeper Kit: Given a kit that Sevilla have never even used.

I know I know I'm probably being pathetic. But still.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 10-11-2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:48 PM
Werkself

Just played a quick pre Match of the Day game I was Inter against Bayern Munich and Lewandowski got booked for diving against me. Wtf?! In all the years I have played PES I don't think the CPU has ever had a player booked before for diving. I actually thought it was a penalty too!