Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
you don't need to do that - iOS puts apps you aren't using into a suspended state so they don't affect battery or CPU. In fact there are recommendations that you don't manually do this as closing and re-opening apps uses more battery power than leaving them suspended.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Its not the apps its the simple webpages. I keep my main apps open and have a little clean up occasionally but the web pages I have 5 open in front on me now I had 496 on the phone.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post

She can **** off

Bring her back and charge her
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
With what?
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why waste the money. The expression “rot in hell” spings to mind.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
With what?

Terrorism or aiding terrorism?
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
The driver who decided to cut the corner as they turned into a side street right across my side of the road as I approached the junction from the side street.

Which was annoying enough. Flicking the Vs at me as I sat looking in wonderment because I'd been forced to brake hard was also very annoying.
All the time. There really are so many c*nts on the roads now.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Terrorism or aiding terrorism?
Q And what basis do you have for claiming that?

A None whatsoever afaik

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 06:32 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I just saw that one of our local new age churches is complaining that the reason there is only 20% participation in churches locally is there is not enough churches....

Ummmm... actually I'm speechless.
Old Today, 07:25 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I just saw that one of our local new age churches is complaining that the reason there is only 20% participation in churches locally is there is not enough churches....

Ummmm... actually I'm speechless.
Here's what's happening to some of ours.

Old Today, 01:47 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
'Cafes' that offer breakfast, and microwave the bacon. Wrong 'uns.
Old Today, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
'Cafes' that offer breakfast, and microwave the bacon. Wrong 'uns.
Barstards come the revolution they will be the first against the wall

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old Today, 03:33 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Groups of three or more people who feel that they have to all walk side by side, filling the entire width of the walkway, impeding innocent bystanders' progress in either direction, and then shuffling along at two thirds or less of a normal strolling speed and talking absolute shite which you are forced to endure because you can't get past them.

And breathe....