Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-04-2017, 01:02 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Crystal Palace 3-0 Arsenal (FT)

Well done Garcia and Rose for giving us one of the best Masters for many years

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 10-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
COYP
Old 10-04-2017, 01:13 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
COYP!
Old 10-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I'm not expecting too much from this game. I'm expecting the Arsenal fans to be real dicks though.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:07 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
If ever the time was right to beat Arsenal it is now.

Once just once can we please beat Arsenal at Selhurst Park.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
So the last time we beat them was at Selhurst in 1979? I was at that game... old bill let the dogs into the Arsenal skins coming down the Homesdale Road while a young me and my Dad jumped over a wall and hid in someone's front garden
Old 10-04-2017, 02:24 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
So the last time we beat them was at Selhurst in 1979? I was at that game... old bill let the dogs into the Arsenal skins coming down the Homesdale Road while a young me and my Dad jumped over a wall and hid in someone's front garden
I must have been at the game, but I don't recall every beating them.

Great Palace line up!
Old 10-04-2017, 02:29 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Was that before or after the 1-1 away?
Edit: that might of been 1980.
Old 10-04-2017, 03:15 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
A win today would be absolutely massive, come on palace!!
Old 10-04-2017, 03:21 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
go you good *****
Old 10-04-2017, 04:22 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Was that before or after the 1-1 away?
Edit: that might of been 1980.
Yes, the 1-0 was before. The 1-1 away was my first Palace away day. I was only 7 but still remember the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach as Gerry Francis missed a last minute penalty. That feeling has reappeared since more times than I care to remember.

I missed the 1-0 at home in '79 and the 2-1 win at Highbury in 1994. If we win tonight I'm not sure my brains going to comprehend it.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:41 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Yes, the 1-0 was before. The 1-1 away was my first Palace away day. I was only 7 but still remember the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach as Gerry Francis missed a last minute penalty. That feeling has reappeared since more times than I care to remember.

I missed the 1-0 at home in '79 and the 2-1 win at Highbury in 1994. If we win tonight I'm not sure my brains going to comprehend it.
Ha my first away game too ( me and my mate graffitied the tube with Palace stuff despite his dad being present)was 11/12 not long down from Baggy land but had switched to the mighty Palace as lots of neighbours( Sydenham ) were Palace and could go to live games. Must've gone the home game and was there for the two! Wins at Highbury in 94. God if we somehow win tonight even I'll believe we can stay up. Sadly history says those northern twats will win. Can't even go tonight as no one can swap and it's Easter week.

Ps if you got hit by a flying burger after the missed pen at Highbury then apologies, it was aimed at Francis but being young it went no where near the pitch!.

Last edited by orp pisshead1; 10-04-2017 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:47 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
You want to see Palace win any game , but this would be a little bit special if we did, south London Derby and I want to see tears on the Arsenal supporting locals who have the misfortune to live in locality of the ground.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:41 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
You want to see Palace win any game , but this would be a little bit special if we did, south London Derby and I want to see tears on the Arsenal supporting locals who have the misfortune to live in locality of the ground.
a south london derby many many years ago maybe
Old 10-04-2017, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Aye it would be special and there's a fair bloody few in n around Norwood and close proximity.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogleboy View Post
a south london derby many many decades ago maybe
EFA .
Old 10-04-2017, 09:01 AM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
10th November 1979. 1-0 win. The last time we beat Arsenal in the league at Selhurst Park.
We've not won any of the last 11 home league games against them, plus you can add a couple of Cup games to that too. Time to put that record to bed - starting tonight I hope!
Old 10-04-2017, 09:10 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
My son now live one road away from the Emirates and will be at the game with me tonight so it works both ways but I bet there's not that many.

Old 10-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogleboy View Post
a south london derby many many years ago maybe
Not sure if I'm biting to the trolling but woolwich Arsenal and south London fanbase.
Hopefully we get a last min winner or something, I wanna see the local Arsenal fans choking on their jerk chicken
COYP!
Old 10-04-2017, 09:26 AM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not seen Palace win a league game at Selhurst in over 3 years - so that's tonight ruined with me in attendance!

After the weekend's results, a draw would be massive.