Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-06-2017, 06:07 AM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Become an international member , it will cost you a little bit more but it is the easiest and best option for you , when you join up tell them what game/ games you are coming over for and they may be able to sort you out there and then , believe me it's the best option for overseas visitors , good luck mate .
Yep, would second this. I did so last year and got guaranteed tickets for the game of my choice. Think it's two tickets for Cat A games and four for Cat B.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:01 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
With Palace having 18,000 season ticket holders and over 5,000 members there are now very few tickets available to non-members and gone are the days when you could just pay on the day at a turnstile.

To keep ticket touts from getting their hands on tickets Palace have these ticket restrictions which ensure that there is a far better chance for genuine fans to be in attendance at Palace matches than those that have bought tickets from unscrupulous sources.

Palace had a season average of 95.7% of the ground capacity being filled at home games.

You have a far better chance of being able to get Palace tickets if you become a club member.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:12 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is a pain getting tickets since we went up. I'm lucky in that i know 8 season ticket holders and often one of them can't attend when i am over or they can get me a ticket. Good luck.
Old 16-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Large Member

sstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksstackho sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Thanks. I rang the box office and it sounds like with an International membership that I would probably be able to buy 4 tickets for a B match. That's probably the path of least resistance.

Not sure how much choice there would be, but any suggestions on where to sit for a loud atmosphere, keeping in mind that I'll have a couple of 9-year-olds in tow? I'm pretty sure my Holmesdale Block B days are behind me, but I don't want to sit in the family stand if it's dead. Atmosphere/singing is a big draw here. These boys are used to being in the supporters' sections at football matches - if you consider MLS as football anyway!
Old 16-06-2017, 06:19 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Pretty much all of the holmesdale is sold out to season ticket holders so I'd say go for block Y of the Arthur towards the front .
Old 19-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Eagle View Post
Yep, would second this. I did so last year and got guaranteed tickets for the game of my choice. Think it's two tickets for Cat A games and four for Cat B.
It does say 'subject to availability'. All I want is a guaranteed ticket against the seaweed and I'm happy.

45GBP seems a bit steep for International Membership, but there are some extras I suppose. I have no problem in joining, but will be to go to one game. Which I want a nailed on guarantee of.

I have a couple of ST holding mates, but I'm assuming none of their group are going to miss it.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:54 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by petertaylor11 View Post
It does say 'subject to availability'. All I want is a guaranteed ticket against the seaweed and I'm happy.

45GBP seems a bit steep for International Membership, but there are some extras I suppose. I have no problem in joining, but will be to go to one game. Which I want a nailed on guarantee of.

I have a couple of ST holding mates, but I'm assuming none of their group are going to miss it.
Your best chance might be asking/begging a ST mate to buy a ticket for you for Brighton? They might be higher up the pecking order for sales than a member.

As I'm sure you'll understand, Brighton is going to be a v popular fixture!