Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wonder how the new gym will work. Hope you don't have to visit them all every day as I'll be screwed on that trying to maintain gyms on my work/commute route of Hampshire, Bromley, Herne Hill and Catford..

Might be a trap for spoofers who rush to get their empty gyms back and do impossibly quick transitions from gym to gym..
Old 12-06-2017, 03:07 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post
Wonder how the new gym will work. Hope you don't have to visit them all every day as I'll be screwed on that trying to maintain gyms on my work/commute route of Hampshire, Bromley, Herne Hill and Catford..

Might be a trap for spoofers who rush to get their empty gyms back and do impossibly quick transitions from gym to gym..
Would be time consuming for me if they ever did that. I could be travelling from Sutton all the way over to Bromley or even Grove Park.

Have to wait and see, they did mention a limit on something but didn't reveal much. Just hope it benefits real people and not ones cheating who sit at home who pretend to be out and about.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:11 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
I'm on level 27.
Will be in Portugal for the next event so the new EU roaming rules might just let me continue playing without costing real coin.
If not at least I'll have a tan.
I hope the new rules allow for you to get the free coins easier. The higher you are up the levels the more your Pokémon have CP and the ability to power up. I always found this unfair to the newer players for getting Pokemon in gyms, as it can be near impossible.

You probably know but the coins help you get up the levels by buying the eggs for double XP and incubators allow to fill up your pokedex quicker.

This Maz dullard is everywhere. Whatever it is, why does it continue to pour its opinion on a forum for a subject that it knows completely nothing about. It's not even a matter of opinion, it's a proven fact that we are all aware of. A complete and utter dimwit.

Last edited by CPFC since 1989; 12-06-2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old 13-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
IMO, gyms should be double-tiered. One tier for players under level 20 and another for players over that.. Its impossible otherwise as a newbie. I didn't start to bother with gyms until I got to level 30+ as I was playing catchup for a long time.
Old 13-06-2017, 06:03 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
IMO, gyms should be double-tiered. One tier for players under level 20 and another for players over that.. Its impossible otherwise as a newbie. I didn't start to bother with gyms until I got to level 30+ as I was playing catchup for a long time.
I didn't get what they did until level 25 odd. I used to throw away the revives etc not realising you should really be in gyms to progress with stardust and free coins. I've made up for it now. Nearly at 7k lol

This Maz dullard is everywhere. Whatever it is, why does it continue to pour its opinion on a forum for a subject that it knows completely nothing about. It's not even a matter of opinion, it's a proven fact that we are all aware of. A complete and utter dimwit.
Old 13-06-2017, 06:04 PM

Agree with you about the two levels.

Old 15-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Lone Coyote

Think the most likely change will be to simply stop people having more than 10. That should be easy to do.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Lone Coyote

To view the link you have to Register or Login will tell you how long before you'll reach level 40.

Level 37 is only halfway there! Jeez.

I'm 34 going on 35 atm and it estimates 2 years plus before I get there..
Old 15-06-2017, 07:29 PM

Back from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login will tell you how long before you'll reach level 40.

Just got to level 39..........need another 5,000,000 xp to get to 15 million and level 40.

Not sure how much longer I can be arsed!

But I started the game to help me stop smoking, and I haven't had a cigarette since last summer!
Old 16-06-2017, 04:35 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Took me a good few weeks to get from 34 to 35. Constant use of the PoGo + as well as missing out on Pokemon gives you xp and its much faster.

To be fair once you get to around 30 it doesn't matter much after
Old 17-06-2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back from exile View Post
Just got to level 39..........need another 5,000,000 xp to get to 15 million and level 40.

Not sure how much longer I can be arsed!

But I started the game to help me stop smoking, and I haven't had a cigarette since last summer!
Well done on giving up smoking. I know it's so difficult so this distraction is well worth it. Did you have a Pokémon background before? I barely had one, short of buying the kids some computer games and merchandise. This game though has sucked me in, especially as I can play with my daughter and I am outdoors so often anyway.

I hope when you get to level 40 you will find something in the game. I didn't think I'd take to this event but after getting 50 lucky eggs I'm getting a reasonable amount of XP each day to hopefully get up 2 levels by the end of the event. Seeing you need to get up levels to be able to power up more this is my current motivation.

And I thought they were going to turn off the gyms in this event, so after spending nearly 2k in coins I'm back to earning those back.

Old 17-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
2k wow
Old 18-06-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
Well done on giving up smoking. I know it's so difficult so this distraction is well worth it. Did you have a Pokémon background before? I barely had one, short of buying the kids some computer games and merchandise. This game though has sucked me in, especially as I can play with my daughter and I am outdoors so often anyway.

I hope when you get to level 40 you will find something in the game. I didn't think I'd take to this event but after getting 50 lucky eggs I'm getting a reasonable amount of XP each day to hopefully get up 2 levels by the end of the event. Seeing you need to get up levels to be able to power up more this is my current motivation.

And I thought they were going to turn off the gyms in this event, so after spending nearly 2k in coins I'm back to earning those back.
Its being turned off on the 19th, so tomorrow
Old 19-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Lone Coyote

New gym details are out.. gyms can be spun like stops. Six slots, only one type can be in there (ie/ one Blissey). Battle them in the order they joined. Eventually a gym will have an "egg" and you have to get a pass to battle the Raid Boss, if you succeed you get a chance to catch a powerful pokemon. You'll have to feed your gym pokemon to keep them there, not sure how often..
Old 19-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Lone Coyote

Gym badges too. Rare berries give you candy for a specific type. Golden Razz berries. Technical machines allow you to change a moveset..
Old 19-06-2017, 03:22 PM

Back from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post

Didn't know too much be I started...kids had played the Gameboy game in the 90's - that was about the extent of my pokemon knowledge!
Old 19-06-2017, 05:14 PM

Not so sure about the gym update but we shall see. Somethings are good but some sound like they can be horribly bad
Old 20-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Lone Coyote

I'm hoping it'll stop the shaving. New gyms are popping up but if they don't stop the shaving they'll just be owned by the same six trainers.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Load of new gyms (under contruction) in Leeds popping up.
Hopefully it'll mean the big boys are spread a bit thiner.

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 20-06-2017, 11:36 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are people still going with this? Was great 12 months ago but surely it must have consumed your life if you are still into it