Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-06-2017, 03:39 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Why? I love it.
Its better here. Pool time. Beer fridge alert.

Bored with this board. To many bundles of sticks.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:48 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
I had no trouble napping yesterday afternoon on the sofa
Git, well done. Did two long shifts at weekend and thought it would help today but it hasn't and I'm knackered now with work in just over3 hours.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:50 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Git, well done. Did two long shifts at weekend and thought it would help today but it hasn't and I'm knackered now with work in just over3 hours.
Amongst the freezers I hope

We decide not the EU
@GuyVerhofstadt.@EmmanuelMacron spoke about an open door for the UK. I agree. But it will be a brand new door, to a new united Europe with real powers. Very ominous.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 19-06-2017, 03:50 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
We had lunch, cooked on bbq. Little siesta for 45 mins. Pool time.

Old 19-06-2017, 03:52 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Real feel 39c here. It's been dark for two and a half hours and isn't ģoing to get any cooler. Wimps.
, only consultation is at work I stand in my freezer out back for abit at a lovely -23
Old 19-06-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Amongst the freezers I hope
See next post
Old 19-06-2017, 03:54 PM

Freezers can't cope with demand according to engineer last night but he couldn't answe why aren't they manufactured to cope then. Spent all weekend re locating ice Lollies, ice , magnums etc.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
We had lunch, cooked on bbq. Little siesta for 45 mins. Pool time.
Bastard
Sounds good mate
Old 19-06-2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdazza08 View Post
Working in a tube station and it feels another 10 degrees warmer at least. Two days off from tomorrow hope it stays so I can enjoy some of it.
Enjoy there's no air at least you can breath abroad.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
Hot weather in the UK/London seems to be a different beast to overseas. So stifling.

Anything above about 24C and I go to pieces. Plus, being fair-skinned, I burn in about five minutes.

In conclusion, I am not enjoying the weather.
Exactly same and why I enjoy autum & winter.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:59 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Why? I love it.
Yep, me too.
Old 19-06-2017, 04:49 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-06-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Bastard
Sounds good mate
Not a bastard, my father was though. Its great. Going to watch the sunset tonight from the pool.

Old 19-06-2017, 04:53 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Oh man!!!! Where fishing rod at ?????

Old 19-06-2017, 04:53 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not a bastard, my father was though. Its great. Going to watch the sunset tonight from the pool.
Lucky git.
Old 19-06-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Yep, me too.
Where you live, this weather is like an extra holiday, with drunken Scots.

Old 19-06-2017, 04:58 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh man!!!! Where fishing rod at ?????

Some bloke who lived right on seafront, walked out right on to beach with his rod, 10 mins later he was walking back to his house with, what I guess was dinner.
Old 19-06-2017, 05:04 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Where you live, this weather is like an extra holiday, with drunken Scots.
Old 19-06-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Some bloke who lived right on seafront, walked out right on to beach with his rod, 10 mins later he was walking back to his house with, what I guess was dinner.
What did he catch?

Old 19-06-2017, 05:09 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Humidity. The Southern Europeans are not stupid. They know the difference between temp and humidity. You don't see those buggers for dust when it's over 35%.

Here, we are in our cars and working our nuts off even though it's between 65-80% humidity.
40 to 55% during the day.