Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 09-11-2018, 08:09 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Good research. Solid evidence of the weed cult thought processes.

Worth going to the last page though for face palmage

Last edited by Spindle; 09-11-2018 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:41 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
From jimmy Grimble after the first leg of the semi final:-

“It is unreal. Bridge has made him look a below par winger for 135 minutes - with no relent. Absolutely no chance in the top flight, let alone being worth 10 million the LUCKIEST piece of business in football history”

And Mellotron pips in with “United have been mugged”
Old 09-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post

“It is unreal. Bridge has made him look a below par winger for 135 minutes - with no relent. Absolutely no chance in the top flight, let alone being worth 10 million the LUCKIEST piece of business in football history”

Ahahahaha.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:49 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yeah im a man united fans aswell tbh, im half irish and got alot of family that are united fans, so i was brighton and united since birth, im 27 and played for jr seagulls, been ball boy and mascot etc but never thought they could potentially play each other in a league game during my lifetime haha but yeah united fans used to moan about ashley young and ronaldo diving, so it wont go down to well all his diving antics...

just put remaining £3 on watford to win on pens...

this from Going up, another deluded weed/two club tosser
Old 09-11-2018, 09:06 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Half of them thought it was a dive in the play off final. Jesus christ, if Cannigia had been Zaha this would have been a dive on NSC:-

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-11-2018, 09:35 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Another dive if it were Zaha

Old 09-11-2018, 09:46 AM

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by XC70 View Post
Oh you mean like the boring myth that you peddle about Wilf diving every week, even though he has NOT been charged with any dives, resulting in NO BANS for diving. Cant have it both ways mate, you keep spouting shit, we just respond.
Just looked again at your shit post. You broke some crossbars and walked out of a game. WOW, that's fighting isn't it?
What would YOU have done then, Volvo boy ? Written a strongly worded letter to your MP ?
Old 09-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Probationary User

XC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
What would YOU have done then, Volvo boy ? Written a strongly worded letter to your MP ?
Still avoiding the question . Maybe you should be an MP?
Old 09-11-2018, 11:57 AM

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Still avoiding the question . Maybe you should be an MP?
Errr...avoiding what question ?
Old 09-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Probationary User

XC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineXC70 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Errr...avoiding what question ?
Where are the clips of Wilfs so called dives, and how many times has he been banned for it?
Old 09-11-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Where are the clips of Wilfs so called dives, and how many times has he been banned for it?
I've already provided the one he performed at Newcastle (9.3 I'd say, bit untidy on the landing). The fact that not every one of his dives is made into a GIF is hardly my fault - they're so commonplace I guess people don't bother, and I'm hardly going to trawl through numerous Palace games to make them myself. I wouldn't even know how.

As for not being banned - bans for simulation are extremely rare, as are bookings. If they've not been fooled by them then refs usually just ignore them, and no action is taken. Thats why the risk/reward is SO worthwhile for the likes of Wilfy. They know they almost certainly won't get punished, so why not try and earn a snidey one ?

I shouldn't really have to explain this.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:42 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
I've already provided the one he performed at Newcastle (9.3 I'd say, bit untidy on the landing). The fact that not every one of his dives is made into a GIF is hardly my fault - they're so commonplace I guess people don't bother, and I'm hardly going to trawl through numerous Palace games to make them myself. I wouldn't even know how.

As for not being banned - bans for simulation are extremely rare, as are bookings. If they've not been fooled by them then refs usually just ignore them, and no action is taken. Thats why the risk/reward is SO worthwhile for the likes of Wilfy. They know they almost certainly won't get punished, so why not try and earn a snidey one ?

He fell over and made no attempt to gain a pen you dumb fuck.

If they are so commonplace, let's see some others.

The times Zaha has been booked for diving it was proven afterwards that a penalty should have in fact been awarded.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:45 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yeah you should.

Wilf has never been banned for diving because it has been proven, whenever the question has come up officially, that he does not dive. Likewise, on other occasions when one eyed opposition supporters like you call him on it or even one eyed commentators or talk shit commentators, it does not go official as any proof is non existent.

**** me, you will be saying that Brighton play attractive football next, what is worse, you probably genuinely think that.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Dunno why you chaps bother replying to it.

He's got no evidence for his "diving" opinion. He only spouts it because he is a bitter, jealous little weed.

To be honest, he's too pitiful to even laugh at really.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Dunno why you chaps bother replying to it.

He's got no evidence for his "diving" opinion. He only spouts it because he is a bitter, jealous little weed.

To be honest, he's too pitiful to even laugh at really.
Think I make you right smiley, I'll put this pitiful no mark weed on ignore!!!

Last edited by XC70; 09-11-2018 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:45 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Can't think why you don't like Wilf.....
Old 09-11-2018, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Can't think why you don't like Wilf.....
When all else fails, when you can't be arsed, just play the RACIST card. Well done you.

Slow.
Handclap.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:51 AM

Anyway, its Friday-ish. Lets have a great song.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:14 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Speaking of great songs.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-11-2018, 06:26 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post

Is this the same Bridge that sat with his head in his hands when Wilf got his first on that glorious night?
Surely not

Twinned with MK Dons