Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-12-2017, 08:14 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
What idiot would take that headline seriously?
The problem is, is that headlines like that got us in this mess.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:23 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
What idiot would take that headline seriously?
Daily mail readers.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:24 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
That's not a headline, its a fascist lecture, and yet another incitement for hate violence against elected politicians exercising parliamentary democracy

In answer to the question on the front page, yes, I am proud of them, and that is coming from an opposition supporter.

Last edited by SE25 exile; 14-12-2017 at 08:28 AM.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
That's not a headline, its a fascist lecture.
Lol. Sure.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 14-12-2017, 08:33 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
WTO terms is now more certain now a weakened May will get a bad deal cos of the traitors.
Whatís wrong with WTO? I thought that would give us total freedom.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:38 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's not a headline, its a fascist lecture, and yet another incitement for hate violence against elected politicians exercising parliamentary democracy

In answer to the question on the front page, yes, I am proud of them, and that is coming from an opposition supporter.
I thought Brexiters and the Daily Mail were champions of democracy!? always banging on about it. I'm confused I thought the fundamental principle of a democracy is that people are allowed to vote however they want.

On a separate issue, **** me they're an ugly bunch, aren't they?
Old 14-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
WTO terms is now more certain now a weakened May will get a bad deal cos of the traitors.
I donít see why? The last election damaged May and her Brexit negotiating position. She asked for a mandate and lost her majority.

Following last nights defeat, Parliament will now not allow ďno dealĒ

Would you regard a Norway style deal as a bad deal? Itís heading that way or another election.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
I donít see why? The last election damaged May and her Brexit negotiating position. She asked for a mandate and lost her majority.

Following last nights defeat, Parliament will now not allow ďno dealĒ

Would you regard a Norway style deal as a bad deal? Itís heading that way or another election.
Parliament will vote to accept the poor deal or not. If not WE LEAVE and go over to WTO for a small time. No biggie.

Old 14-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
A Daily Mail headline only an imbecile would take seriously.

Oh. He did.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:58 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Parliament will vote to accept the poor deal or not. If not WE LEAVE and go over to WTO for a small time. No biggie.
Why only a small time? Why no biggie?
Old 14-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
This is so very depressing. The Biggins and eaglejezs of this world satisfying themselves

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Stentzel, who is in her late 40s, worked for an auditing center that had to cut jobs because it lost two big contracts after Brexit. Shortly afterwards, she was sitting in a bus in Herne Bay where she lived and asked another passenger to close the window.

Instead, says Stentzel, the man turned around and barked at her: "You know what you slut, if you don't like it here you can go back to frog land!" When the local paper, the Kentish Gazette, reported on the incident, the comments started coming in by the minute. One reader wrote: "I'll even help pay to get you out of my country." "Go find her then?" another wrote.

"This didn't happen overnight," Stentzel says. "Brexit opened a door for these people."

Before long, she couldn't take it anymore. Leaving her daughter and grandchild behind, she moved to La Rochelle in northern France, to a country she barely knew any longer after all these years. She doesn't know what she's going to do there, and she secretly hopes that the British will come to their senses. She says: "Every day I miss England - but not the England of 2017."

Last edited by Heb 7:4; 14-12-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mail not mincing its words.

It's when you see shite like this you realise how much pain this causes the small-minded leavers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 14-12-2017, 09:01 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Tim Walker on Twitter:

The ugliness of the language being used about the Tory Brexit rebels shows the ugliness of the Brextremists and the ugliness of their cause.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Gotta love a far left Marxist Momentum led Venezuela style UK government
Brexiteers are the Momentum of the Tory Party.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Not that weird 6í4Ē

Anything taller than that is weird Iíll grant you.
6' 8" here, and shut it or I'll come over there and wee on your head.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:22 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
This is so very depressing. The Biggins and eaglejezs of this world satisfying themselves

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Far more of this type of unacceptable behaviour is happening all over Europe , So i don't really think Brexit is the main cause , Jews in Germany for example are being harassed by Syrian immigrants ,
The UK is one of the least racist countries in the EU .
Using it to score cheap brownie points for the remoan cause is rather distasteful and out of order .
Old 14-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Ridiculous.

Old 14-12-2017, 09:25 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
More like the tea party movement. Nutters.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:29 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Actually Heidi Allen's alright, presume with a name like Heidi she's got some European genes
Old 14-12-2017, 09:29 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:

It's a paper that supported fascism when Hitler was around.

The language is very much around the kind that the Trump movement uses. Not fascism, but far right nationalism, which definitely makes fascism more likely.