Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got a few decent pics tonight love a good storm.
Old 19-07-2017, 03:35 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Fantastic view from my bed on the 10th floor of the Royal Free Hosp in Hampstead.
Good luck with the op
Old 19-07-2017, 06:07 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Fantastic view from my bed on the 10th floor of the Royal Free Hosp in Hampstead.
I was there only last week (attending to my mother-in-law), and wow, yes the view was wonderful.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
A fine and tall hospital. Best wishes with it.
Old 19-07-2017, 06:44 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Track who's getting the Lightning

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Great link!
Old 19-07-2017, 07:27 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here

This is what I use
Old 19-07-2017, 07:35 AM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post

This is what I use
I use this one also.
Went off from 12 til 2, large hail stones hitting the window and couldn't get to sleep upstairs so crashed out on the sofa.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 19-07-2017, 07:43 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not a drop for days.
We have our own micro-climate here thanks to the Barton-on-Soar power station.
Old 19-07-2017, 07:48 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post

This is what I use
Mix that with To view the link you have to Register or Login and you can do your own weather forecasts
Old 19-07-2017, 07:51 AM

wighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Best wishes from us here on the Isle of Wight, Steve. Hope to see you at Palace very soon.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I used to work there in Haematology good hospital in good hands and yes the views are amazing.
Old 19-07-2017, 07:01 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Hospital where I had my transplant. Great hospital. Hopefully out on Friday and on a plane to the Austrian Alps on Saturday for a couple of weeks convalescence.
Old 19-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hospital where I had my transplant. Great hospital. Hopefully out on Friday and on a plane to the Austrian Alps on Saturday for a couple of weeks convalescence.
Best of luck with everything

Apt user name for the view from the 10th floor.