Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back from exile View Post
It did help being able to spin a poke stop without leaving the house.......and an occasional drift into a gym. Plus sitting in the middle of a trio of poke stops at work!

Must be nice to lure all three up! Although I never get anything decent off a lure or incense.

We moved house in April and I was secretly gutted to leave the gym and stop that was just down the road. The new place is nicer but 500m from anything.
Old 17-08-2017, 08:30 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Caught my first legendary today. Have two others as seen in the deck. Need the articuno to complete, though will try to catch them if possible.

Someone joined me in a WhatsApp group and now there's masses of people to try raids at lunchtimes. Seems quite sweet to see all the other obsessives
Old 25-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Im 0/5 on Articuno.. its the last one I need. 5/8 on Zapdos, 4/10 on Moltres and 2/4 on Lugia.

Back in London for 3 days next week - last chance to get Articuno.

Suspect Mewtwo will be released in September just as Im away for 2 weeks.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:04 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The 4 legendary birds are out until the 31st, so guessing Mewtwo will be out after this with an update to follow
Old 29-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Stumbled on 12 folks fighting a legendary in Bec rec. Beat it but it ran after 12 balls
Old 30-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Lone Coyote

Dave - there's a whatsapp group I'm in for Bromley/Beckenham raids - could add you in there to keep an eye out for local raids? I know one of the guys in there also runs a CP-only whatsapp group and is a local pub landlord.
Old 30-08-2017, 06:02 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Managed all 4 legendaries only yesterday. Seen 242 got 238. Just need the regionals to filter out like Kanga
Old 30-08-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
The 4 legendary birds are out until the 31st, so guessing Mewtwo will be out after this with an update to follow
Probably start off being difficult to then easier to catch later on, as long as you can get a group to raid.
Old 30-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Lone Coyote

I've added another one of each except bloody articuno. Gonna be a fun day tomorrow.
Old 30-08-2017, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post
I've added another one of each except bloody articuno. Gonna be a fun day tomorrow.
Good luck. I'm on the WhatsApp, POGO London and Team Valor if you want to join PM me your number. Some of these guys treat it like a job, lol.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:01 AM
Lone Coyote

Cheers, ended up getting two Articunos. Eight guys from the work office came out in the rain to help me get it hah. Almost as good as the feeling of finally landing Sakho.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:52 AM

Lol - and they are still around today.

Seems fair not to remove them. There was a new one out today, for a month apparently.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:55 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Currently enjoying my holidays in Cyprus and taking advantage of the smaller number of Pokémon players to take over gyms wherever possible, to then convert them to the mighty Yellow Team.
But, I'm finding that because of the smaller numbers my monsters aren't being defeated and sent back to me clutching precious coins. They are just sitting there.
I thought their motivation was supposed to slowly decrease naturally so they didn't hang around longer than a day?
I want my 10 pieces of silver, aka 50 coin.
This would also give me the chance to blitz the gym again and collect another 50.
What is your understanding?
Old 11-09-2017, 02:01 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Currently enjoying my holidays in Cyprus and taking advantage of the smaller number of Pokémon players to take over gyms wherever possible, to then convert them to the mighty Yellow Team.
But, I'm finding that because of the smaller numbers my monsters aren't being defeated and sent back to me clutching precious coins. They are just sitting there.
I thought their motivation was supposed to slowly decrease naturally so they didn't hang around longer than a day?
I want my 10 pieces of silver, aka 50 coin.
This would also give me the chance to blitz the gym again and collect another 50.
What is your understanding?
Their motivation runs down to basically nothing but they still need to be defeated by players
Old 11-09-2017, 07:45 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
Their motivation runs down to basically nothing but they still need to be defeated by players
Thanks, that seems to tally with what I've been seeing.
My cohort of gym defenders are sitting waiting for a beating.
I assume I could be in for a long wait now that all the kids have gone back to school. I need to rely on other saddo grownups like me.
Have you ever seen situations where you don't get the coins when they have survived the required 500 minutes?