Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-10-2017, 11:51 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Parish has had more managers than I've had hot dinners, says it all really.
Old 31-10-2017, 11:53 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Telling us that he had re-united Club and Ground. you mean that thing?
"Ron Has sold it, he has sold it to me"
Old 31-10-2017, 12:04 PM

Stevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperStevenman has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Old 31-10-2017, 12:06 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Says you are seriously malnourished

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 31-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Jordan was just as bad as Goldberg
A fairly ridiculous thing to say. For a start, Jordan kept the club going for just under 10 years whilst in charge. How long was it for Goldberg? 12 months?

Jordan got hit hard by the ITV Digital **** up and then the financial crash in 2008. He made some poor business decisions towards the end and as someone else put, it didn't help that no one was interested in buying the club without the ground.

The start of the end was trusting Peter Taylor with a fair amount of cash. He wasted it on some absolute losers, and we were sort of facing an uphill battle from then on.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:58 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It says that you're probably nutritionally deficient.

Have you really only had 9 hot dinners?
Old 31-10-2017, 05:00 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
Says you are seriously malnourished
Dammit - you got in there before me!
Old 31-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Coppell
Smith
Bruce
Francis
Kember
Dowie
Taylor
Warnock

Burley
Freedman
Holloway
Pulis
Warnock
Pardew
Allardyce
de Boer
Hodgson

9 managers in 7 years is fairly mental.
Old 31-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably about the same as Watford in the same 7 years, I'd have thought.
Old 31-10-2017, 05:26 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really ?
Old 31-10-2017, 05:38 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
Probably about the same as Watford in the same 7 years, I'd have thought.
Difference is Watford is run in such a way where the departure/appointment of a manager doesn’t have an impact on the teams performance...

Ditto Southampton. Even De Fraud could keep both those clubs up...
Old 31-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
This again:

Burley - Alcoholic
Freedman - Ambition / Betrayal
Holloway - Not up to it (admitted it)
Pulis - ****
Warnock - Not up to it
Pardew - Proceeded to have the worst run of form of all 92 clubs (apart from York and some said Parish waited too long)

Allardyce - England redemption complete, didnt want to stay, did his job
de Boer - Parish mistake, but clearly a clown.

Jordan had his fair few:
Coppell - not given time but his biography says he wasnt impressed with Coppell's demeanour

Smith - clearly started to piss off players and lose the team
Bruce - was great but ****ed off up to Birmingham
Francis - didnt really go anywhere
Kember - Not up to it
Dowie - ****ed off up to Charlton
Taylor - served up the worst football I have ever seen
Warnock - His favorite manager but came too late for him.
Old 31-10-2017, 06:25 PM

old traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold traf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
Won't matter much when Parish's ridiculous decision not to sign a striker has us relegated and Wilf is sold.
When did he DECIDE not to sign a striker. your a bit OTT there
Old 01-11-2017, 10:08 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Steve Parish discussion

Perhaps we could swap Parish for the Charlton owners. 741 fans at the Valley tonight.

#bcwywf
#trrrgbbba

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 01-11-2017, 11:11 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
You a salad man then?
Old 02-11-2017, 12:08 AM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Coppell
Smith
Bruce
Francis
Kember
Dowie
Taylor
Warnock

Burley
Freedman
Holloway
Pulis
Warnock
Pardew
Allardyce
de Boer
Hodgson

9 managers in 7 years is fairly mental.
Modern football innit, doesn't actually say much of anything good or bad. And honestly there is only 2 managers on that list that I would let anywhere near the club now
Old 02-11-2017, 01:09 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I find parish, the board, chief executive and whoever else was responsible for the brighton away shambles decision to be shocking but certainly not surprising. the club doesn't give a **** about us despite what they used to say in the championship how much we are valued. pull the other one
Old 02-11-2017, 02:35 AM

bonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin View Post
I find parish, the board, chief executive and whoever else was responsible for the brighton away shambles decision to be shocking but certainly not surprising. the club doesn't give a **** about us despite what they used to say in the championship how much we are valued. pull the other one
This. Its disgusting.
We need and deserve answers on this.
Sort of hope we go down just cos of this stupid decision.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis View Post
Perhaps we could swap Parish for the Charlton owners. 741 fans at the Valley tonight.

#bcwywf
#trrrgbbba
Good on charlton.... B team boycott

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 02-11-2017, 07:05 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
The number of managers thing is a stupid argument

Burley sacked becauae he was poor. Benefited from him going
Freedman left for more money. Benefited from him going
Holloway left because he had run his race. Benefited from him going
Pulis proven a liar in court
Warnock appointed because club was waiting for Paedew. Sacked and benefited from him going
Pardew was given a long time to make it work. Too long. When he did go we benefited from him going
Allaedyce left for a multitude of reasons.
De Boer was rightly sacked
Roy is still here.

And the whole idea of a long term appointment is BS in this day and age. If we make a good appointment which progresses the club he will leave for bigger. Is that the Club’s fault?