Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-11-2017, 07:55 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
There will be another appearance somewhere in the next couple of days seeing we have won a game.

I am surprised he didnt elbow Roy out of the way for the post match interview.
Old 25-11-2017, 07:58 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I wish he would delete his twitter account. TBH

I think he gets a buzz from the little internet battles. SJ lite in all forms of media.

And Football Focus today - he is a media whore. Football focus for managers, players. As in focus on the football. He cant help himself.
Wish you would delete your BBS account
Old 25-11-2017, 08:00 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
I'm one of those knobheads.

I think Steve Parish is a fantastic chairman. I think he's made a few mistakes but on the whole the club is in a far better position now than it was when CPFC2010 took over. People call me a yes-man because I try to take a balanced perspective on what goes on at Palace.

I don't however think that makes him absolved of criticism when it comes to tweeting out bullshit about a lorry mounting a pavement and running people over. I didn't see the lorry mentioned anywhere else.

All I did was suggest that he should delete the tweet and make it clear that didn't happen. It's something I would probably have done in the circumstances. He disagrees, and that's his right.
Well I like you so I retract the knobhead part for you unreservedly

Lots of the shit Steve gets is from people looking for any excuse to have a go and are insanely over the top. That leads to over the top defensive stuff and I include myself in that.

I saw what was said and considered it very meh considering how understandable it was given the circumstances.

The first guy I looked at was that bitter former employee who’s other posts were generally up his own arse, self righteous, knows better than everyone else type crap.

Wasnt that big a deal was it? If we were 7th in the league no one would have bat an eyelid. Sound like your point was valid, others were clearly taking advantage of an excuse to have a pop
Old 25-11-2017, 08:03 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
It is so strange that Palace fans look for anything they can to have a pop at Parish.

Until his ex wife states that he used to keep the toilet seat up I find no reason for the abuse he gets.

Does he deserve some criticism? Yes of course he does, but no one in his position can claim they never make mistakes, but the upward trajectory of the club since 2010, is what tells you whether he has been good or bad for the club.

Criticise him for mistakes, but when it leads to abuse, it says more about the person dishing it out than it does about SP.

I am not the first and only person to think jealousy plays a big part in knocking the man.
Sums it up for me
Old 25-11-2017, 08:03 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wish he would delete his twitter account. TBH

I think he gets a buzz from the little internet battles. SJ lite in all forms of media.

And Football Focus today - he is a media whore. Football focus for managers, players. As in focus on the football. He cant help himself.
To be fair if you had a world of keyboard warriors jumping on every mistake but giving no credit, making up crap that simply never happened and spouting it as fact and living in a fantasy land claiming he should have done the impossible you’d probably like every chance you could get to get your point across for those not too far up thier own arse to listen
Old 25-11-2017, 08:47 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle View Post
Wish you would delete your BBS account
I dont take much notice of 500 post muppets. Spin on it nobcheese.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
To be fair if you had a world of keyboard warriors jumping on every mistake but giving no credit, making up crap that simply never happened and spouting it as fact and living in a fantasy land claiming he should have done the impossible you’d probably like every chance you could get to get your point across for those not too far up thier own arse to listen
He does himself no favours with the twitter shite.

I am not that bothered about the high profile on other media. Might be useful IF we end up back in the media wasteland of the Championship.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:56 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ffs leave him alone you whinging bitches
Old 25-11-2017, 08:58 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I dont take much notice of 500 post muppets. Spin on it nobcheese.
I don’t take much notice of nobs who don’t actually go to matches.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:02 PM

A bit difficult from Chile brainfart. But we can ignore the 1000+ games I racked up before we moved here.

A little BBS trick for you. There is an ignore button. Use it and you will never see me agin, unless I am quoted.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:04 PM

If SP was a normal guy doing this twitter, media stuff, hip hopiting and all that, people would think he was having a mid life crisis.

Maybe, he is. Can you have mid life crisises when super rich?
Old 25-11-2017, 09:13 PM

Question for fecktard. Do all twitter users following SP go to games? LOL

Thinking is a chore for some people. I bet his brain aches.

Uhhh. You dont go to games, you have no right to comment against my mate Stevie. Cuse me, I need to go and lick some windows.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:21 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You seem to be talking to yourself! ��
Old 25-11-2017, 09:26 PM

I bet his Dad regretted it the moment he climbed off. Spunkbubble.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:28 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is that a creampie reference.

Jesus Christ.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
PeterH having a meltdown from Chile.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Question for fecktard. Do all twitter users following SP go to games? LOL

Thinking is a chore for some people. I bet his brain aches.

Uhhh. You dont go to games, you have no right to comment against my mate Stevie. Cuse me, I need to go and lick some windows.
Pete; you haven't been at the Chilean marching powder have you?
Old 26-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I didn’t know Colonel Kurtz posted on the bbs
Old 26-11-2017, 12:11 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Peter H's time of the month again I see
Old 26-11-2017, 04:43 AM

Not at all. If someone wants to come on here and tell me their world would be better if I closed my BBS account, then I am fully entitled to take them apart.

I am as chilled as can be after yesterdays last minute winner.