Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-03-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
They are the ones who did 'Ken & Eddys' as a go at recreating the best sausages in London, sadly defunct when Kennedys closed
Kennedys rep.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 09-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elma fudd View Post
Herterich butchers in Galway city make their own puddings
Piss all over clonakilty also loughnannes to a good black putting.
There was a Herterich butcher's in Athy when I was growing up, I wonder if they are related?
Old 09-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Herterich butchers in Galway city make their own puddings
Piss all over clonakilty also loughnannes to a good black putting.
And you expect us to believe that after you posted

Quote:
Clonakilty best sausages you can get

Forgive me if I ignore your pork based recommendations in the future.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
we've all moved quite near Rolvenden (nice enough little village)
Where are you living now Forza? I've got a shed load of palace supporting family who are born and bred Sussex, live in the Nortniam/Beckley/Peasmarsh triangle.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:04 AM

Elma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
And you expect us to believe that after you posted

Forgive me if I ignore your pork based recommendations in the future.
different strokes for different folks rodders
Old 11-03-2016, 03:12 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
My girlfriend loves a sausage
And a cuckold black pudding?

Who opened their lunch?
Old 11-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
So. Tomato sausage
Old 11-03-2016, 07:24 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was in county Mayo last year and had some of the best sausages I have ever had.
Australia how much they try cannot make a decent sausage. I just don't get it. Even the butchers feck it up.

All I want in this country is a good French Andouillette Sausage and can't find one anywhere
Old 11-03-2016, 07:26 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There's a range of Jamie Oliver and Heston blooming whatever sausages in the two big supermarkets. And they are both shite
Old 11-03-2016, 10:08 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
So. Tomato sausage
I would rather try an andouillette than a "tomato sausage", and they are made out of shit.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:08 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
my granddad gerald byrne worked here until the 1960's To view the link you have to Register or Login

before that he served in royal Munster fusiliers and was invalided out on way to Gallipoli in 1915 from india
Old 12-03-2016, 07:02 AM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
Porky Whites
Best by far
Old 12-03-2016, 07:18 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
6 sausages, proper jobs not fecking chipolatas Worksop, you massive pansy, a pile of mash, and depending on my mood either onion gravy or a can of beans emptied on top. A couple of slices of bread and butter to mop up afterwards.
Snob.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So. Tomato sausage
I loved the one I had in Belgium in some random self serve restaurant en route to Holland, every time I have bought one to recreate my Tomato Sausage lust it has been an abject failure. Given up now. The Tesco ones were ******* awful, just full of tomato skins and an odd texture.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I would rather try an andouillette than a "tomato sausage", and they are made out of shit.
Read a book recently where he ate one, well a mouthful not sure he managed to swallow it - hot is the worst apparently had him wrenching at the stink of pig shit..

Hmm tasty, pigs colon

Old 12-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
Read a book recently where he ate one, well a mouthful not sure he managed to swallow it - hot is the worst apparently had him wrenching at the stink of pig shit..

Hmm tasty, pigs colon

Truly foul. Smell and taste like a shitty farmyard. Ewwww.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
You have obviously never tried Australian sausages.

They call them "snags" because the only snag is you are actually expected to put them in your mouth. Either that or it's a shorthand amalgam for stomach and nadgers which is what they taste like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post
Australia how much they try cannot make a decent sausage. I just don't get it. Even the butchers feck it up.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:50 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
One of my favourite council teas. Got to be Heinz. The toast let it down tonight though.
Sorry but beans have to be Branstons. No other brand comes close
Old 12-03-2016, 03:38 PM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ive always been a big fan of Newmarket sausages.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Where can I get some decent white pudding? Purley Tesco used to sell it, but seemingly no longer available.