Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-10-2018, 06:53 AM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If I had the Arse of a sparrow, or the dirty old Arse of a crow I’d fly over Millwall tomorrow and shit on the bastards below..... shit on shit on shit on the bastards below
Old 20-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastend eagle View Post
'We are unbeatable!' (we'd been on a long unbeaten run under Dowie I think) would be a welcome return.
Remember singing tha at leicester in injury time at 0-0. Just as they scored one of the luckiest goals I’ve ever witnessed
Old 20-10-2018, 08:43 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Ones with postcodes are the best
Old 20-10-2018, 09:47 AM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinsleftpeg View Post
If I had the Arse of a sparrow, or the dirty old Arse of a crow I’d fly over Millwall tomorrow and shit on the bastards below..... shit on shit on shit on the bastards below

Should be wings of a sparrow not Arse
Old 20-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you go down to the Selhurst Park
You're in for a big surprise
If you go down to the Selhurst Park
You'll never believe your eyes

Coz Wright and Bright were havin' a laugh
Scoring goals and hitting the bar
Today's the day we're gonna stuff the Arse-nal
Old 20-10-2018, 11:37 AM

Stone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't understand this thread I thought we never sang before the HF
Old 20-10-2018, 02:43 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Eagle View Post
How about

Hark now hear the HF sing
Block E got moved away
And they can’t sit there anymore
Because Parish got his way
Old 20-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
The original predates all of them. It was Roger Hoy.

And (to Manfred Mann's Mighty Quinn):

Come all without, come all within
You'll not see nothin' like the mighty Queen.

Because we could sure use those two (or a modern equivalent) right now. I would go so far as to say they would both walk into the current team.

Kids - ask your (grand)dad
Sure we shouldn't be talking about Gerry Queen?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 20-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Eagle View Post
Pmsl. No course we didn't sing before the HF and we didn't need a singing section. And we didn't get 45000 for a Tottenham game nor 52801 for a Friday night game against Burnley. Cos we didn't exist before HF.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Old 20-10-2018, 05:23 PM
on the hunt

Curry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Celery
3. Al-Badar, 37 Brick Lane
4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 20-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry View Post
Celery
Wasn't that a Chelsea chant? If so did you change your allegiance and come over to the Bright Side?

Quote:
Old 20-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry View Post
Celery
Think Brighton used to chant Sara Lee

Quote:
Old 20-10-2018, 05:38 PM
on the hunt

Curry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Wasn't that a Chelsea chant? If so did you change your allegiance and come over to the Bright Side?
No, it was chanted in the 80s in the Arthur Waite, along with copious amounts of celery being thrown about. Usually during periods of boredom
3. Al-Badar, 37 Brick Lane
4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 20-10-2018, 06:54 PM

Kimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When old bill came into the crowd.
He' here, he's there
we're not allowed to swear
Roger Hoy, Roger Hoy

(cos you used to get ejected from the ground for swearing)

and

Get your kicks on Z66, (infamous copper who always went in rather over zealously to chuck people out of the Holmesdale)

The other one of course which would be very non PC these days was
Harry Roberts is our friend, is our friend, is our friend..................
Old 20-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Chris Armstrong´s Dealer

HolmesdaleRoad is playing for a contract
we've got that terry phelan.... whoaaa that terry phelan....we've got that terry phelan he's on loan, loan, loan...

and

back to life, back to riihilahti... were personal faves
Old 20-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Sure we shouldn't be talking about Gerry Queen?
I'm confused now. Is that not what I said . It is certainly what I meant.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Fast 'n Bulbous

HolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHolmesdaleNomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Doop-de-doop, door-de-doop, dobedy-doop, dobedy-doop

(Laurel and Hardy, at coppers as they marched in front of the terrace)