Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 01-04-2017, 08:31 PM

Velocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsVelocity was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj62255 View Post
Sam post match:
"Kelly and Delaney will come into play now over the next few weeks and hopefully we can continue our run of good results.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:34 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Neil Back. Best ever number 6.
Neil Back was an openside so wore 7; Richard Hill was the blindside flanker in the England World Cup winning team.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:36 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
SA said "He felt something go, we don't know what."

I'm not an expert but could be a ligament. Hope it isn't anything too bad
'He felt something'

Yeah, 13 stone of geezer
Old 01-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Sounds like ankle ligament.

Probably about 6 weeks or so.

Unlikely to see any more of this season but unless its worse than that should be well and truly ready for pre season.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Probationary User

Shep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses grow
Based on lip reading on MOTD I think he said "it's my knee", he was also holding it when he was down.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:06 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
It was definately his knee

I remember him having to go off with knee pain a year or two back after blocking a ball but it turned out not to be too serious so hopefully back in couple of weeks.

Someone said that Sakho got an injury too? is that right?

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 01-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looked like he blocked Costa's shot with his knee side on and it jarred it...looked like he'd feel it. One of those where he could just as easily be fine for Wednesday or out for 6 months.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:34 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Sakho was limping through cramp but he was fine after the game when he was celebrating with us fans.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
The injuries to Dann and Tomkins take some of the gloss away from our win.
No they don't.

Every player put their body on the line today to get us that result. No-one was seriously injured.

We'll cope just fine.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:41 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west eagle View Post
Just seen the replay and looks like Costa steps on his ankle/heal.

Intentionally??? Well it is Costa?
I don't think it was intentional, and I can't stand Costa.

However, had the incident been Dann on Costa, we'd never hear the end of the bleating from Chelsea.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Having watched it several times, I'll give the greasy twat the benefit of the doubt. That said, I still hope the **** dies horribly.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:53 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I'd like to see when Costa ans Hennessey had the 50:50 with feet again. My first impression was that Costa kicked at Hennessey studs first on the follow through ans thankfully missed. Might be wrong without seeing the replay but it was a "did he just..." moment
Old 02-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
It was Costa who beckoned for the pysios. Don't like him but don't think there was any malice involved
Don't buy into the media BS.

Watch the clip, Costa pushes Dann down as he is getting up, but then realises he is hurt. He is a animal and tried to hurt him
With the initial challenge and then be rough afterwards, the trademark of a twat on sunday league.

After that he did what any player should have done, so I dont know whey everyone is up his arse, everyone seems blind that he pushed him down to get up.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Don't buy into the media BS.

Watch the clip, Costa pushes Dann down as he is getting up, but then realises he is hurt. He is a animal and tried to hurt him
With the initial challenge and then be rough afterwards, the trademark of a twat on sunday league.

After that he did what any player should have done, so I dont know whey everyone is up his arse, everyone seems blind that he pushed him down to get up.
Didn't see anything like that
Old 02-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Didn't see anything like that
Go watch again ..
Old 02-04-2017, 08:08 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Costa is a ****
Old 02-04-2017, 08:23 AM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let's hope it's not cruciate (although I fear it might be).
Old 02-04-2017, 08:32 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Whatever the extent of the injury, here's hoping for a speedy and full recovery. Scotty's had a pretty awful season all in all with his confidence, form and fitness all suffering. It'll be good to see the fella back to his best again.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:55 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj62255 View Post
Looked like his boot got stuck and he twisted his knee
That is how i also saw it, even if it is Not ligament damage it's likely he will still be out for possibly 2/3 weeks.
It's a real shame happening at a crucial period for Palace, as the method of using him as the defender to solidify the defence in the last 20 minutes or so has worked really well, but also has eased the pressure off him as he tries to regain his outstanding form of old.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:12 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
He looked back to his best, fingers crossed for Scotty