Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-12-2015, 02:20 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

They are fvcked. Excellent

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-12-2015, 02:56 AM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Your playing them soon PALACE....bit of pressure on you to beat the JOKE OF THE DIVISION............................WELL.... ...
Old 20-12-2015, 04:09 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Your playing them soon PALACE....bit of pressure on you to beat the JOKE OF THE DIVISION............................WELL.... ...
we've already done it once this season. No reason we can't do it again
Old 20-12-2015, 04:57 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Don't blame the supporters really. Here they are fronting good money to watch International footballers every week put in insipid performances like they have.
Supporters have targeted the right players as well. S'pose that's what happens when you buy quality players that are somewhat mercenaries as well.

Feck em all, players, club and supporters.
Old 20-12-2015, 04:59 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Ohh the arrogance. Stick to the away end if your going to post such drivel
Old 20-12-2015, 06:55 AM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Old 20-12-2015, 07:23 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Does anyone actually know who the troublemakers are?
Old 20-12-2015, 08:07 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Fabregas and Costa got booed when taken off.

Apparently Costa was showered, changed and away from the changing room by 5.01 yesterday!
Old 20-12-2015, 08:20 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

All the talk of a turn around they beat Sunderland , now I know we didnt. However looking on MotD the defence (maybe I should rephrase that) parted like the Sea in front of Moses. One Oscar run was just so badly tracked my half blind dog could of done better. They are in trouble.
As for the Jose love in ,now you can have all the respect for his past glories but something had seriously gone wrong with Jose and the players. No doubt in years to come we will find out why but from the day we had the incident with the Doctor, it was evident to those outside the Chelsea supporters bubble something was amiss. Defeat followed defeat a point a game is nothing other than relegation trouble , just enough to keep you safe. Until yesterday they were failing to even manage that. The next set of games is critical forget top four forget top six, the top ten they manage that they have done well. The next six include Watford West Brom Everton at home away to us, Man Utd Arsenal. No team will fear the game against the champions and will look forward to inflicting misery on Chelsea, Oh Happy Days
Old 20-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
So do Steroids. It's called 'roid rage.
FYI, the Chelsea coaching staff's nickname for Diego Coast was "Nutter"
^^^ well that is what he seems to do through each game. He is just a harmless little poodle who Delaney took for a walk on a lead around Fulham Broadway.
Old 20-12-2015, 09:10 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
God this could be wonderful, I have a lot of friends in Holland and all of them think Hiddink is past it and he did a shocking job with the national team IF Chelsea lose the next couple of games Watford and Man U (not easy) the wheels could well and truly come off and then they turn up at SP on the 3rd, how beautiful would that be if we could turn them over again? IF that happened the club and especially the fans would go into total melt down. Please make this happen.
Old 20-12-2015, 09:18 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
All the talk of a turn around they beat Sunderland , now I know we didnt. However looking on MotD the defence (maybe I should rephrase that) parted like the Sea in front of Moses. One Oscar run was just so badly tracked my half blind dog could of done better. They are in trouble.
As for the Jose love in ,now you can have all the respect for his past glories but something had seriously gone wrong with Jose and the players. No doubt in years to come we will find out why but from the day we had the incident with the Doctor, it was evident to those outside the Chelsea supporters bubble something was amiss. Defeat followed defeat a point a game is nothing other than relegation trouble , just enough to keep you safe. Until yesterday they were failing to even manage that. The next set of games is critical forget top four forget top six, the top ten they manage that they have done well. The next six include Watford West Brom Everton at home away to us, Man Utd Arsenal. No team will fear the game against the champions and will look forward to inflicting misery on Chelsea, Oh Happy Days
I make you right. From an outsiders perspective, it looks like after the incident involving hazard, the players decided Mourinho cared more about results than their well-being, lost respect for him and decided to stop playing until he got the sack. A team that only lost twice all the previous season, cannot become so bad the following one without something going seriously wrong in the dressing room. Its great though, because its them Its going to be interesting seeing what they do in January about it all.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-12-2015, 09:20 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Hope this link works

Old 20-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
Hope this link works

Oh my god, what have I just watched.
Old 20-12-2015, 10:21 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I actually have a lot of respect for the real Chelsea out there who are giving these players stick. How these players have shafted Mourinho the way they have is a complete joke when you consider what's going into their bank accounts. I know Mourinho caused a lot of issues with the doctor scenario earlier on in the season but they've completed taken liberties.

The saddest part is I actually think they will pick up, this is still the same side who won the league last year. With Drogba seeming as a middle man and his influence it will certainly alienate the dressing room which is what's clearly needed. Hiddink did a shocking job with the Netherlands but aside from that his record is very good to speak. He's the master at adapting his tactics to the players he has at his disposal. I hope I'm proved wrong however.

One thing I can see happening is Mourinho going to Man United and picking them right up. He's exactly what they need.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 20-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I actually have a lot of respect for the real Chelsea out there who are giving these players stick. How these players have shafted Mourinho the way they have is a complete joke when you consider what's going into their bank accounts. I know Mourinho caused a lot of issues with the doctor scenario earlier on in the season but they've completed taken liberties.

The saddest part is I actually think they will pick up, this is still the same side who won the league last year. With Drogba seeming as a middle man and his influence it will certainly alienate the dressing room which is what's clearly needed. Hiddink did a shocking job with the Netherlands but aside from that his record is very good to speak. He's the master at adapting his tactics to the players he has at his disposal. I hope I'm proved wrong however.

One thing I can see happening is Mourinho going to Man United and picking them right up. He's exactly what they need.
The question is how much of **** do you actually have to be for 90% of your players to turn on you like that?

Mourinho needs to look at himself in the mirror
Old 20-12-2015, 11:01 AM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
No danger of that not happening.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 20-12-2015, 11:07 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
The question is how much of **** do you actually have to be for 90% of your players to turn on you like that?

Same could be said about the inter Milan players crying as headed for Madrid. It's clearly a few poisonous bodies in the dressing room, when there's such a division in the dressing room it doesn't bode well if even 90% are in favour of Mourinho. You'll get the weak characters who aren't sure in which way to side. He's had plenty more good relationships than bad with his previous players, that's a fact.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 20-12-2015, 12:17 PM
People are People

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Since Hiddink's spell at Chelsea SEVEN years ago he managed Russia and failed to qualify for WC2010 then managed Turkey who failed to qualify for 2012 Euros and went on to manage Holland who failed to qualify for 2016 Euros.

Awesome.
Old 20-12-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
Since Hiddink's spell at Chelsea SEVEN years ago he managed Russia and failed to qualify for WC2010 then managed Turkey who failed to qualify for 2012 Euros and went on to manage Holland who failed to qualify for 2016 Euros.

Awesome.
well if that's not worth a contract for a few million, then i don't know what is.