Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-07-2017, 01:24 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jury still out, but the evidence against him is piling up, IMHO
Old 18-07-2017, 02:16 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
[/B]

Unreal.!! Here we have a thread about Wickham and you still cant resist getting in a jibe about Mandanda who, I will remind you , has now left. Seems like were gonna start the season with your hero in goal again, so why cant you just be happy about that??? MANDANDA HAS GONE, LET IT GO NOW!!!! Worry not, there will be another player along soon that you can dish out your hatred to.
Why don't you just f😱😱k off and annoy someone else. If you can't see the difference between the people who attack Wickham but defend that total waste of space SM (like you) than you are a sad and pathetic little dawb of pigeon excretement. Let someone else give you a micro HOn
Old 18-07-2017, 02:18 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
The header in the FA Cup semi final vs Watford was sublime
His quality of header and shooting is up there with the great Danny Butterfield
Old 18-07-2017, 02:22 PM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He is a very good player when fit
Old 18-07-2017, 02:44 PM

bigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He could be a sick note from this point on. His acl could have limited how good he will ever be.

The positives are however he wasn't especially injury prone before he came to palace. We had horrendous injuries with pardew here and whilst some exceptional it was at the same time as we had a squad the most unfit I've ever seen us. I doubt very much that's a coincidence, they just weren't fit enough and that does increase injuries. That's what keeps me hopeful he can put this behind him, get properly fit and stay that way.

If he does, and it is a big if.... we've got a player with huge potential. He's a good forward. A ferocious shot with both feet, great in the air, strong, quick for a player with his power and happy to battle. He needs to improve his movement and time his runs better (watching benteke will help). If he improves that, and he can with age as that's an attribute you can learn he'll be a hell of a player for us.

I'm torn as to wether he will or not but for him and us I hope we see that player here
Old Yesterday, 05:25 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Why don't you just f����k off and annoy someone else. If you can't see the difference between the people who attack Wickham but defend that total waste of space SM (like you) than you are a sad and pathetic little dawb of pigeon excretement. Let someone else give you a micro HOn

Simply because you keep annoying me! I see you're back with the insults old man!!
Excretement? Do you mean shit?? Micro HOn?? No idea what youre talking about old man!
PS I didnt 'defend' Mandanda, I just criticised your hero Wayne

Last edited by grand aigle; Yesterday at 06:39 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:49 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Jury still out, but the evidence against him is piling up, IMHO
After 5 seasons in the premier league, how much time does the jury need? Glimoses are not enough. Kaz showed glimpses for the weed.