Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 05-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
Ouch. Trying to predict 10 results correctly, in any sport, is a big ask. [/B]
Tell me about it. The last time I tried that Crystal Palace and David Seaman let me down.

I'm building up slowly but surely now with bankers.

Ive a Marseille home win and a Sao Caetano away win double tonight.
Absolute bankers (he says, clearly putting the jinx on).
Old 05-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dont know who will win Millwall - Southampton, but reckon Sunderland will win, and im afraid Liverpool will too. (and Marseille and Ajax and a few others please!)
Old 05-02-2003, 07:59 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll stick to my yankees on the nags I think.

3 winners Monday, 2 yesterday and another 2 today.

Well ahead this week!
Old 05-02-2003, 10:26 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had £1 on Gray to score first and Liverpool to win 2-1, it was 290-1.......

Gray to score first and us win 2-0 was 500 odd-1, and i did consider it!
Old 06-02-2003, 02:45 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
what about the ladbrokes in the services on the way up to liverpool, 5 horse field, only a fiver on me, i had 2.50 each way on Hoh Invader, 10-1, down the outside romped in !!
collect 36.25 !!

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 06-02-2003, 03:37 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Ive a Marseille home win and a Sao Caetano away win double tonight.
Lovely lovely - I'm back.
Old 06-02-2003, 03:45 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
i'm telling you, if celtic don't win tonight !!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, i've them loaded, big style !

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 06-02-2003, 04:15 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
i'm telling you, if celtic don't win tonight !!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, i've them loaded, big style !
Same here pal. I've got them with Fluminense of Rio in a win double.
Old 06-02-2003, 04:17 PM
leviathan

mines worth £500 odd !

Old 06-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
mines worth £500 odd !
Mine's not. I logged onto my account fearing the worst (ie zilch), and stumbled across a lonely pound.

So slowly but surely, I'm building up on bankers before blowing the lot on Liechtenstein to win Euro2004.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:45 PM
leviathan

just got up from a 3.5hr nap, god i needed it, woke to find CELTIC 2 UP !!!! 10 to go, Dundee 10 men, although we know what 10 men means, he he !
also just saw Gray's nux on Hyppia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2003, 12:26 AM
leviathan

we got the cash, you beauty !
anyone think Bogdanovic can get 9 games or more from Hewitt, I do...

Old 07-02-2003, 12:28 AM

alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
I had £1 on Gray to score first and Liverpool to win 2-1, it was 290-1.......

Gray to score first and us win 2-0 was 500 odd-1, and i did consider it!
Very small stakes I know but I had

Gray first scorer £1 @ 50/1
Gray last scorer £1 @ 50/1
Correct score £2 @ 50/1

£200 off set by £4 on Popovic (50/1)

Good Old Bet 365!!!
Old 07-02-2003, 05:57 PM
leviathan

nice,
bogdanovic won 8 games last night, trust !
galatasary ht ft tonight, genk as well.
looking for the birds tomorrow.
plugster ?

Old 07-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Bogdanovic put up a good fight last night, just hewitt had more quality.

If he could have broken in the 7th game of the first, he would have taken the set. 0-30 up, those are the chances you have to take

He'll learn
Old 07-02-2003, 07:03 PM
leviathan

fuk him, he cost me a lot of cash, £250 to be precise !!

Old 07-02-2003, 07:37 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Silly boy, that wasn't a very safe bet.

now if you had wanted a better one, Mackin taking at least 9 from Philipoussis would have been a lot better.
Old 07-02-2003, 07:47 PM
leviathan

it wasn't offered, young man !

Old 07-02-2003, 07:50 PM
Songs For The Road

but Bogdanovic was?

Strange

Doubles - Australia to win in 3

Parmar to collapse (again)
Old 07-02-2003, 10:27 PM
leviathan

parmar, joke.
why is mickelson shafting me in the 2 ball golf tonight ?