Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-06-2018, 03:56 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
On BREXIT we voted as one Nation it's got zero to do with the Scottish parliament until AFTER it's done.

https://youtu.be/DiWomXklfv8
Old 13-06-2018, 03:57 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
They have more MP's for each constituent and don't really want to play a constructive part in Westminster politics!
And take a look they ARE a red faced fat ugly group of members sent down to a parlement that they so obviously despise!

A one issue nationalistic Muppet club of a party with a Nazi loving past!
What do you disagree with?
Sorry to say but you are really spouting shit. And lots of it.

Any chance of some reasonable debate from you?

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 13-06-2018, 04:01 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Sorry to say but you are really spouting shit. And lots of it.

Any chance of some reasonable debate from you?
What is incorrect?
Plus what point was there to your favourite party's twattish vote?

Last edited by in-exile; 13-06-2018 at 04:07 PM.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:01 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
On BREXIT we voted as one Nation it's got zero to do with the Scottish parliament until AFTER it's done.
The Scotand Act 1998 would beg to differ.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:06 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
The Scotand Act 1998 would beg to differ.
Am I now supposed to read it?
We voted as one United Kingdom.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
What is incorrect?
Plus what point was there to your favourite parties twattish vote?
Your tone.

Lets see.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:08 PM
#Hadron Collider

We have two referendums and the SNP was on the losing side in both.... Tough s***l

Old 13-06-2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Am I now supposed to read it?
We voted as one United Kingdom.
It is to do with devolved powers, so though the negotiations with the EU is being done, and rightly so, at the UK level, it involves issues that are part of the devolved powers. So it has everything to do with the Scottish government BEFORE it is done.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Oh ffs Heb stop being so pedantic,
Hes not. John Bercow had the same opinion. Its pathetic, but not disgraceful.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-06-2018, 04:16 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
It is to do with devolved powers, so though the negotiations with the EU is being done, and rightly so, at the UK level, it involves issues that are part of the devolved powers. So it has everything to do with the Scottish government BEFORE it is done.
Hahahaha .... Really .... Powers given to the Scottish parliament are for a Westminster government to decide.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:17 PM

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
They've just said on R4 that a thousand people have joined the snp this afternoon.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Hahahaha .... Really .... Powers given to the Scottish parliament are for a Westminster government to decide.
Not quite, for a number of reasons. Not least because it has been decided.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-06-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
We have two referendums and the SNP was on the losing side in both.... Tough s***l
Yes tough shit neither vote went their way, but this is not about that, this is about devolved powers and ensiuring they are maintained. Even Ruth Davidson stated earlier this year that it was imporatnt that devolved powers remain in Scotland after Brexit and that no Power grab by Westminster is done.

So every party represented in Hoilyrood are not wanting any of the devolved powers removed or watered down.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 13-06-2018, 04:22 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Not quite, for a number of reasons. Not least because it has been decided.
What talking shop gave the powers?
And yes it's set!
So?

Old 13-06-2018, 04:25 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Yes tough shit neither vote went their way, but this is not about that, this is about devolved powers and ensiuring they are maintained. Even Ruth Davidson stated earlier this year that it was imporatnt that devolved powers remain in Scotland after Brexit and that no Power grab by Westminster is done.

So every party represented in Hoilyrood are not wanting any of the devolved powers removed or watered down.

So WHAT power is being taken away?
Your Brussels overlords become Westminster overlords ..... A parliament which includes English and Scottish MPs within it's walls ... Any power grab is being planned by the Scottish Parliament.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:29 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Remember when Salmond wanted to slash corporation tax down to Irish levels and he opposed austerity at the same time?
Old 13-06-2018, 04:31 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
They've just said on R4 that a thousand people have joined the snp this afternoon.
I've just told my Yorkie that five thousand people have sent me a congratulation 5 for posting against them!
Would you like to do the same?

Last edited by in-exile; 13-06-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
As the SNP have stated since the failed Independence vote, it wil be the Scottish people that wil deciding factor when it is the right time to go for another Independence vote.

Not sure a thousand is significant or not (and not all will be ineccesarily be in favour of Independence) , but I am sure a poll wil be commissioned by the SNP, if not by anyone else, to show how the land has shifted after todays shenanigans.

The best recruiting sergeant for Independence is the Westminster government treating Scotland as some kind of second class citizen.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:33 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:

FFS just read the first line on your link!

Old 13-06-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
So WHAT power is being taken away?
Your Brussels overlords become Westminster overlords ..... A parliament which includes English and Scottish MPs within it's walls ... Any power grab is being planned by the Scottish Parliament.
You are actually showing your prejuduce and ignorance to an incredible level that to deabte with you on this is actually pointless.

I will leave you to your anti Scottish rhetoric and leave others to discuss the merits of what has happened here in a sensible way.