Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 12:53 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
I cannot find a modern terrorist UVF flag that could be like the real flag so this thread is a mystery to me!
Old 06-06-2016, 12:54 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Was it him that pulled it or not Aaron? Seems it was. As I know he has form for this sort of shit, I thought it only right that Heath Eagle was made aware.

In the words of Arsene Wenger, i don't see any sectarian shit here. I do see a trainee moderator getting all up himself again though, and his lickspittle coming to his aid as usual
Have all the mods got a lickspittle? I would very much like to be one. I can be nauseatingly sycophantic if needs be.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:58 PM
COYP!

The Red hand is interesting...
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-06-2016, 01:01 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I cannot find a modern terrorist UVF flag that could be like the real flag so this thread is a mystery to me!
Let me clear this up , I never had anything else other than the ni flag, I have never had any uvf or any flag relating to it , and I was not warned prior to the removal it was just taken down
Old 06-06-2016, 01:06 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath eagle View Post
Let me clear this up , I never had anything else other than the ni flag, I have never had any uvf or any flag relating to it , and I was not warned prior to the removal it was just taken down
The UVF flags on the net look very different to the real NI flag so all a bit of a mystery.... Maybe the Mod involved should explain?
Old 06-06-2016, 02:00 PM
COYP!

Looking on the Net, Northern Ireland no longer seems to have an official flag was this the problem?
Old 06-06-2016, 02:31 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Adlers has changed.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:35 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Adlers has changed.
Hitler was the same... power corrupts.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:40 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
One Ireland
Old 06-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Adlers has changed.
Nahhh he hasn't its your perception of him that has plus there also might be a poster who has a bit of a stalking hard on boner for Adlers where even if its simple bollocks its highlighted and criticised .

He deserves thanks for taking over the books and helping out on here rather than being stalked ....Yep you have the right to have a go but read the thread and you see in context it was a right call by us (and not just Alders).

We and I mean we stopped some sectarian shit that was going over the red line at the time and the flag was a small part of it .

The flag was talked about in the actual thread (context again).

A symbol can be harmless to one but can offend another .

Storm in a tea cup.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:12 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Nahhh he hasn't its your perception of him that has plus there also might be a poster who has a bit of a stalking hard on boner for Adlers where even if its simple bollocks its highlighted and criticised .

He deserves thanks for taking over the books and helping out on here rather than being stalked ....Yep you have the right to have a go but read the thread and you see in context it was a right call by us (and not just Alders).

We and I mean we stopped some sectarian shit that was going over the red line at the time and the flag was a small part of it .

Storm in a tea cup.
Stalking hard on? I guess you've never had your posts moved by the prick. Plenty of other people have questioned how he still a mod as well.

As you were.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why would he be a Hun?
Are you getting confused with the derogatory term for a German over a Proddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 06-06-2016, 03:20 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Storm in a tea cup.
You cannot just ban the NI flag.....
Old 06-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
You cannot just ban the NI flag.....
Where did anyone ban the N I Flag ?
Old 06-06-2016, 04:11 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Are you getting confused with the derogatory term for a German over a Proddy?
Why are loyalists or Glasgow Rangers called this BTW its linked!

Last edited by in-exile; 06-06-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:11 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
All knights who say NI are banned as well.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 06-06-2016, 05:20 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Is the BBS the last vestige of sectarianism?
Old 06-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Dunno but when I saw that red hand on the flag I wondered why they had "Adblock" on it ...
Old 06-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I miss the old days, when James would try to move posts and end up accidentally deleting the whole thread.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:25 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why are loyalists or Glasgow Rangers called this BTW its linked!
It's something to do with Martin Luther King eating worms, I think.