Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 11:19 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
The OP is, with all due respect, a filthy orange hun bastard, so I suspect he may be chatting bare shit and ting or whatever it is the youngsters are saying on Bebo these days.

Don't give a feck about his beliefs, but he shouldn't have his flag of pride removed by some clown regardless.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:20 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
So what's his beef with a NE flag?

I
been silenced?

Its the way its going.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:24 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
been silenced?

Its the way its going.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath eagle View Post
Yes I did , why would you suggest not putting it back plse tell me, and why was it removed in the first place
After the latest sectarian spat you got into it was decided that given the obvious sectarian connections with the Ulster banner, your avatar should be removed. That's all that happened to you btw, you might note that some other posters haven't posted since then.

Now should you wish to put up the actual flag of Northern Ireland as your avatar, that's fine.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:34 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post

'I don't like that flag'

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Heath Eagle gets pulled up for peddling sectarian bullshit and having a UVF flag as his avatar, and Elgin sees that as a reason to go on one of his anti-Adlerhorst rants? Yeah, sounds about right.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:26 AM
South Penge Massive

Was it him that pulled it or not Aaron? Seems it was. As I know he has form for this sort of shit, I thought it only right that Heath Eagle was made aware.

In the words of Arsene Wenger, i don't see any sectarian shit here. I do see a trainee moderator getting all up himself again though, and his lickspittle coming to his aid as usual

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:29 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
Heath Eagle gets pulled up for peddling sectarian bullshit and having a UVF flag as his avatar, and Elgin sees that as a reason to go on one of his anti-Adlerhorst rants? Yeah, sounds about right.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:33 AM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Was it him that pulled it or not Aaron? Seems it was. As I know he has form for this sort of shit, I thought it only right that Heath Eagle was made aware.

In the words of Arsene Wenger, i don't see any sectarian shit here. I do see a trainee moderator getting all up himself again though, and his lickspittle coming to his aid as usual
So what's your view on the Ulster flag
Old 06-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:

Because, much like Wenger, you're completely blind to what's going on. It was an Ulster Volunteer Force flag being used as an avatar by someone prone to posting sectarian nonsense. I fail to understand why you think him being pulled up for it is somehow wrong.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:38 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
So what's your view on the Ulster flag
Whats my 'view' of the Ulster Flag? Its a flag. Whats your view on bananas and ice cream?

Feck me, did an idiot truck crash?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:41 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Because, much like Wenger, you're completely blind to what's going on. It was an Ulster Volunteer Force flag being used as an avatar by someone prone to posting sectarian nonsense. I fail to understand why you think him being pulled up for it is somehow wrong.
No, because i don't follow most of the political threads as mostly they are polluted by ponces like you trying to get a rise out of people. I don't see any sectarian nonsense on this thread, just someone who has had they national flag avatar taken off without permission.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Nothing to see here.

Quote:
No, because i don't follow most of the political threads as mostly they are polluted by ponces like you trying to get a rise out of people. I don't see any sectarian nonsense on this thread, just someone who has had they national flag avatar taken off without permission.
Again, it wasn't a national flag. It was a flag used by a loyalist terrorist organisation. He was using it as his avatar because he knew it was offensive.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:06 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Again, it wasn't a national flag. It was a flag used by a loyalist terrorist organisation. He was using it as his avatar because he knew it was offensive.
Looks like an Ulster Flag to me. Would it more offensive if he photoshopped 'feck off aaron' on it? I suspect you tried to appear superior to him in that crappy way you do, and failed. Which thread was it so I can go and check, when im really, really bored.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Nothing to see here.

Quote:
Looks like an Ulster Flag to me. Would it more offensive if he photoshopped 'feck off aaron' on it? I suspect you tried to appear superior to him in that crappy way you do, and failed. Which thread was it so I can go and check, when im really, really bored.
1. It's an Ulster flag now because it's been changed.
2. I never said it was offensive to me.
3. Who is this Aaron you're talking about?
4. I've not had any dealings with Heath Eagle, I was merely questioning why you found it necessary to have a go at a mod for attempting to keep the peace.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:21 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It wasn't the recognised NI flag, there were some small but crucial differences that caused offence to a number of posters, the OP was asked politely to change it to the recognised flag - he ignored the request, so it was deleted. The option to apply the recognised flag it is still open to him - indeed he may of changed it now, I can't see them myself as I use the worksafe skin.

A number of increasingly divisive posts on the subject were similarly pulled at the same time so there's no point in looking for them.

Doesn't really matter who actually did it, the mods discussed and agreed the course of action between them. That's the end of it.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:27 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
1. It's an Ulster flag now because it's been changed.
2. I never said it was offensive to me.
3. Who is this Aaron you're talking about?
4. I've not had any dealings with Heath Eagle, I was merely questioning why you found it necessary to have a go at a mod for attempting to keep the peace.
1 Sadly im not psychic.
2 You said it was offensive. Don't know the bloke in question. Last time I noticed he had a perfectly legal red hand of ulster flag. You have a ukrainian facist group avatar now. Shall I change mine to something homophobic, or are you trying to wind me up?
3 Arron. Most 'arrons' are called Aaron arent they?
4 Me neither, but recognise internet bullying when I see it. The 'mod' as you call him, has previous for moving posts he doesn't agree with/understand. A decent mod, now sadly resigned, made the prick move them back.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:32 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:

Rep has been sent not for the post, but using such a great word as lickspittle, not heard that in ages. I shall be peppering the younger staff with that for the next week.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 06-06-2016, 01:32 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Elgin, read my post please, you are barking up the wrong tree in this instance. Nobody was bullied. I don't know what other instance you are referring to, but this one was handled correctly.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:39 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Love a bit of drama.