Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 01:40 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Elgin, read my post please, you are barking up the wrong tree in this instance. Nobody was bullied. I don't know what other instance you are referring to, but this one was handled correctly.
Ok Neil. I trust you and Blind Eagle. And Brumie Allan. All I saw was a red hand of ulster flag, and the trainee trying to threaten heath eagle. Naturally I wasn't having any of that.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:41 AM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Why can't he have a Northern Ireland Flag if he wants. Keep it Heath Eagle.
I know nothing of this, but what is the problem with the NI flag?!
Old 06-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Sorry, bit late to the party.

And ting.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

I guess it's at times like this that I realise that the BBS has eaten itself.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:44 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB View Post
I know nothing of this, but what is the problem with the NI flag?!
Apparently it had some alterations. I saw the hand of Aldertwat but it turned out to be a dodgy hand of Ulster Note to brain: stop sticking up for little guys against internet bullies.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:46 AM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Feel bad now

How silly.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:46 AM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Apparently it had some alterations.
Yeah, didn't see that.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

I've met Adlers and I like him.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:49 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Yeah, didn't see that.
Me too mate. Wonder what they were. An extra finger?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:52 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
I've met Adlers and I like him.
If you were to pick 100 topics for discussion, we would disagree on about 100 of them. Plus he's an arrogant, know all.

Other than that, we are bestest buds

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:52 AM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Me too mate. Wonder what they were. An extra finger?
Dunno. I now regret jumping in early, but I do know and like Adlers and know he isn't an arse - nor do I think he acted unequivocally either. I'm exiting stage right ---->
Old 06-06-2016, 01:55 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Dunno. I now regret jumping in early, but I do know and like Adlers and know he isn't an arse - nor do I think he acted unequivocally either. I'm exiting stage right ---->
Me too - knackered.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:56 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Threats?? Oh please.

Alderhorst advised him not to put the same one back and he didn't. End of. Nothing else to see here.

Any of the mods would have done the exact same thing had they seen it first.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:01 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
You didn't have a northern Ireland flag as your avatar though, did you. Yes someone did remove it. I would suggest not changing it back.
black and white.

Anyway whatever, more important things to do than argue about flags, brexit, or russia. We're all Palace at the end of the day. G'night.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
black and white.

Anyway whatever, more important things to do than argue about flags, brexit, or russia. We're all Palace at the end of the day. G'night.

??????
Old 06-06-2016, 02:49 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Sort of off subject... is it me or has Dave disappeared again?
Old 06-06-2016, 07:09 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gonna be a long close season this year.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:42 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Can someone tell me what or how the flags differ?
Old 06-06-2016, 12:48 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

??????

Well apart from the trolls, arent we?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:50 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation

Is this allowed as its from the original UVF it became the Ulster Special Constabulary not the later terrorist paramilitary Force.?
Closed Thread