Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 16-07-2018, 05:53 PM

matbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
It does make me chuckle that these twats love to talk about the present and future when we mention the play off game, 5-0 etc. Yet when it suits them they bring this old dinosaur up? They fail to mention that because they have been so embarrassingly shit for the vast majority of their worthless existence we have hardly played one another in all that time (30 years) to put the record straight. Still every last bit of solace I guess
I remember the atmosphere at sellhurst being very average guess im a dinosaur
Old 16-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
What has that got to do with anything?!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 16-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Riddle me ree Mat!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:03 PM

matbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down lowmatbha will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Riddle me ree Mat!
Just saying about the head to heads I was at a lot of them long gone yes but never forgotten ,yes we have been shit for many years but I quiet enjoyed the ride in the lower leagues makes me appreciate were we are now
Old 16-07-2018, 06:08 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
The atmosphere at the goldstone wasn't too clever, but a little better than at your new soulless arena
Old 16-07-2018, 06:29 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
The atmosphere at the goldstone wasn't too clever, but a little better than at your new soulless arena
Spot on.

Only 'blue sky' opinion allowed on here please, this isn't a discussion forum.
Old 17-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Reports coming in that Juventus have switched their attention to Will Buckley instead.
Not Dunk?...for keepy-uppy displays at half time
Old 17-07-2018, 10:01 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Reports coming in that Juventus have switched their attention to Will Buckley instead.
Well it was a club in black and white stripes anyway - Grimsby.