Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Old 19-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
I am off to the Peel tonight after the game today
Old 23-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Palace/Panionios

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Classic from the top man
Old 24-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
off to holland in a bit with my brother hedgie, for the marillion convention, anyone else going?
Old 24-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking
off to holland in a bit with my brother hedgie, for the marillion convention, anyone else going?
I go to the Fish ones
Old 25-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
I go to the Fish ones

half way there, in brugge at the moment, very nice place.
Old 27-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Palace/Panionios

Just come back from the Pendragon weekender, Great 2 days, great weekend and a great new album, Passion

Old 28-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Old member.

just got off the eurotunnel, that was a rather good weekend. Some weird people there this time and loads less english people than 2 years ago.
Old 28-03-2011, 03:28 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Just come back from the Pendragon weekender, Great 2 days, great weekend and a great new album, Passion
Didn't go, but I've pre-ordered the album. Hope it's good.

Are there still tickets for the gigs at The Peel?

Last edited by jhc; 28-03-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc
Didn't go, but I've pre-ordered the album. Hope it's good.

Are there still tickets for the gigs at The Peel?
Plenty left at the moment, Both nights will be rammed though
Old 20-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Palace/Panionios

Old 20-04-2011, 08:09 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sorry, but I wanted to be more impressed than I was.
I've played it quite a few times now and it really is lacking something.
Its certainly got a harder edge but there are not enough high points on this album for me. I'm sure the metal lovers will go for it, but its missing those intricate melodic crescendos that make Pendragon CD's stand out above the rest.

This album has its moments but overall it doesn't move me.
Nick Barrett is clearly passionate about the change in direction and modern keyboard influences, but for me, I have little empathy I'm afraid.

It's not really the change that's the problem, it's the quality of the music, its too basic and uninspiring.
Passion? Some, but a change without purpose.
Emotion? Could do with a lot more of it!

A little disappointed
Old 20-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Palace/Panionios

Gutted you don't like it, it has not been out the car since i got it, My Fave album is NoTW, completely different to Passion, but i do love both

Credo on Saturday will be excellent, their last album Rhetoric was amazing
Old 21-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Palace/Panionios

Pendragon number 29 in the charts
Old 26-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Palace/Panionios

Weekend of Pendragon at the Peel, Saturday is sold out, but a few tickets left for Sunday
Old 06-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Palace/Panionios

Glenn Hughes & Fish at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire in London
Find on maps Doors Open Friday 25 May 2012 at 7:00 PM
Starts Friday 25 May 2012 at 7:00 PM
Old 17-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Palace/Panionios

Ticket and Accomodation booked for Pendragon at Leamington on May 5th
Old 18-04-2012, 08:53 PM

Grassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Glenn Hughes & Fish at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire in London
Find on maps Doors Open Friday 25 May 2012 at 7:00 PM
Starts Friday 25 May 2012 at 7:00 PM
I'll be at that one - Steven Wilson and Hackett booked for around then as well....not sure of plans beforehand yet but maybe meet up for a pint?
Old 18-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassboy
I'll be at that one - Steven Wilson and Hackett booked for around then as well....not sure of plans beforehand yet but maybe meet up for a pint?

Ther will be a lot of us from the Company(Fish), but yes will meet up no probs
Old 19-04-2012, 07:27 AM

Grassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Ther will be a lot of us from the Company(Fish), but yes will meet up no probs
I'm frightened now!

Last time I went to a Marillion (H version) concert I felt like I was gatecrashing a private party!

Let me know which pub you'll be meeting in and I'll try and learn the lyrics to Market Square Heroes which I presume I'll need to recite to get in?

For a number of complicated reasons I have never seen solo Fish live - though I have had the pleasure of meeting him on a couple of occasions - so really looking forward to this.