Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-07-2018, 02:28 PM

hedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Victor Fundi played for Eastbourne Borough last night on trial and scored as a second-half substitute.

U18s are down in Bath for pre-season at the moment, they won 5-0 against Exeter (U18s I assume) today. They beat a Bromley team 1-0 in their first game (again, U18s I think, maybe U23s)
Woosie, apologies if I missed it elsewhere, but how did the u23s get on against standard leige? ?
Old 15-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
They got smashed 4-0

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 15-07-2018, 04:07 PM

hedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
They got smashed 4-0
Probably why it hasn't been mentioned then...
Old 15-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Probably why it hasn't been mentioned then...
A few first-year scholars were involved - Aveiro and Street included. Liege were an older side I think. Not that it makes a 4-0 defeat any better, particularly when one of the younger players publicly said it was an "awful performance"!

Old 15-07-2018, 06:20 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
A few first-year scholars were involved - Aveiro and Street included. Liege were an older side I think. Not that it makes a 4-0 defeat any better, particularly when one of the younger players publicly said it was an "awful performance"!
However Kirby, Lokilo, KaiKai, AWB, Jach, all U23s with the 1stteam at the moment. Some of those played a lot of games last season and were influential.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

I'm told that John-Kymani Gordon has been called up by England Under 16s for their games against Croatia next week.

Excellent achievement as I think it's a strong cohort. He has previously been at training camps with several other lads.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him debut at Under 18 level for Palace this season but that cohort is strong too

Old 19-07-2018, 08:41 PM

Jman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'm told that John-Kymani Gordon has been called up by England Under 16s for their games against Croatia next week.

Excellent achievement as I think it's a strong cohort. He has previously been at training camps with several other lads.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him debut at Under 18 level for Palace this season but that cohort is strong too
What position does he play?
Old 19-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Think he's a striker/CF. Definitely an attacking player

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Kirby had a very nice cameo today for England U19s. Just 10 mins but made a good impact. Very composed.
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

I'm going to stick my neck out and make a (half) prediction.

I think Rob Street will make it at Championship/PL level, possibly even at Palace.

Last edited by Woosie; Today at 08:54 PM.