Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 28-04-2018, 01:06 PM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
McCullough’s two most memorable goals were against a top Newcastle side that included Keegan and Beardsley, and an FA Cup goal against Div 1 West Ham. Both goals if I recall were scrappy efforts.
Fishing in the back of my brain here but 1-1? With Orr scoring for West Ham?
Old 28-04-2018, 01:12 PM

Dark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDark Star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Kneevil View Post
Fishing in the back of my brain here but 1-1? With Orr scoring for West Ham?
Swindlehurst I think.